Ugh! The Obamabots are using Sarah Jessica Parker in an ad again!?

Do the pro-Obama/anti-Romney people really want to drag horses into this discussion? Think it through, lefties.

Comments

22 Responses to “New Anti-Romney Ad: Rafalca Gets Better Health Care Than You Do”

1. Marshall_Will on August 2nd, 2012 3:23 pm

OMG! That was a "Moveon.org" ad spot? Are they still around?

If so it's the first time I've heard a right leaning commentator even paraphrase one of their lame talking points all election season. And of course it's a DUD.

2. SignPainterGuy on August 2nd, 2012 3:28 pm

If that was SJP`s voice, someone needs to tell her, "Lean to your OTHER right !"

Yeah, Move away, I mean, On, is still around and toilet-licious as ever !

3. SignPainterGuy on August 2nd, 2012 3:29 pm

Envy is such a childish emotion !

4. Obama bin Biden on August 2nd, 2012 3:30 pm

I thought Rafalca was SJP.

5. Truesoldier__ on August 2nd, 2012 3:40 pm

I think I know why SJP keeps doing all these spots for Obama….she is angling for an ObamaTax waiver.

6. Marshall_Will on August 2nd, 2012 4:15 pm

Isn't it? And it's these base emotions Drama's handlers Just.Can't.Drop!?

As long as there's somebody "doing a little better than you!" the professional left will always have talking points. Even if it's only (1) person and [slightly] better.

7. Marshall_Will on August 2nd, 2012 4:18 pm

SJP knows her commercial appeal lies in a demographic she can't possibly be in peril with no matter HOW hard left her stances. Cosmetics to teens that think Carrie Bradshaw is a real person, horny New Yorkers and divorcees that think Carrie Bradshaw is a real person.

Got it?

8. jeffythequick on August 2nd, 2012 4:29 pm

O/T…

Let's see…

Your wedding registry… check.
    Birthday Presents…check
    Win a date with the prez and her wife… check
    Have dinner with the devil who wears Prada… check

what else?

Beer money! Yeah! Beer money… check! http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/08/02/obama

9. Marshall_Will on August 2nd, 2012 4:34 pm

Pasadena Phil,

We really sat down and re-weighed all the traditional parameters and conventional wisdom empty nesters consider when seeking out a retirement or snowbird destination.

Like most we initially were basing our decisions on; Agreeable weather, cost of living, access to health care, availability of recreation, shopping etc. Then we SCRAPPED IT. What's the point of meeting all those objectives if you're fighting off one prog tax proposal after another and surrounded by people that HATE you?

What kind of 'vacation' is it when you have daily reminders everywhere you turn This Is BLUE Country! How good is 'that' for your long term health, your sanity?

10. jeffythequick on August 2nd, 2012 5:17 pm

huh?

11. Marshall_Will on August 2nd, 2012 5:34 pm

Jeff,

From an OT ( but growing ) discussion at MM's. Basically about being sick & tired of the PNW Prog-stronghold and actively seeking more Conservative friendly areas.

Phil ( long time SoCal businessman ) has maintained "Why should 'I' move? I was here FIRST". On many levels I agree and will continue to fight the good fight here in OR even if it is only for my children and partially in absentia.

But in the end analysis, I'm not going to disagree with MM. After YEARS of enduring all kinds of abuse at the hands of ever willing, ever meddling progs in both NJ where she grew up, Oberlein College ( schwew! ) and finally the DC Swamp she finally opted for CoSprgs. Actually moved there after progs put her -private- residence on the internet out of fear for her family.

I'm just so f@cking SICK of them. When this is all said and done I wouldn't care if I saw another Lib again. Well except for maybe in a museum..?

12. SignPainterGuy on August 2nd, 2012 7:44 pm

And thought the series, "West Wing" was really about the real White House or should have been !

13. SignPainterGuy on August 2nd, 2012 7:59 pm

Was it the "pony tail" that confused you ? ;-)

14. jeffythequick on August 2nd, 2012 8:35 pm

I figured it was something like that, but since I don't have commenting access on MM (Doug: hint… hint…) I haven't followed her site as closely as I used to.

I agree. Mrs. thequick stunned me a week ago when I was told I should look for a position in Charleston, SC (it was a hint for a job offer down there), and she was willing to consider it.

To answer the "why should I leave?" question, I have the same answer that I'd give the person on a sinking ship, for the same reason: "because it's not safe here, financially or intellectually"

15. SignPainterGuy on August 2nd, 2012 8:43 pm

Regardless of the location, there are of course trade-offs, pros and cons, good and bad. Right now, just off the top of my head, in Charleston you`re looking at much hotter temps, the possibility of hurricanes and crock-o-gators ! On the plus side, the easy going hospitality of deep-southerners should be a transfer no brainer. The cost of living might be lower as well !

16. jeffythequick on August 3rd, 2012 12:12 pm

How could any place have a lower cost of living than Seattle, home of the $5 coffee?

Yeah, I lived there apart from Mrs. thequick and family, and it's a beautiful place. I was thinking Mt. Pleasant. It's a mile from the beach, so the hurricanes won't do much…

17. Marshall_Will on August 3rd, 2012 1:45 pm

You know you're beaten when you figure, Hey.., that's 'cheap'!

Good friend bought a HIGH end condo right off Western Ave. in the Belltown District just as the market was finally…. getting sober, but with a long ways to go. He grew up in Wyoming and I know his older brother ( Nam Vet ) and the whole family are center Right.

We haven't spoke in awhile but I see his bro' at Am. Legion and… he says he's totally miserable! The condo loses value by-the-day, so he's stuck financially. That part of Seattle was a ROUGH neighborhood and for all the better efforts to make it "upscale" ( it's quickly reverting BACK to its true colors! ) Namely petty thieves, muggers, [hookers] drug addicts and car jackers.

Oh and you're IMMERSED in a Prog culture 24/7 that's convinced they've got it all figured out? They just need a little more of your money to make public service commercials to remind you to "scoop the poop" in city parks!

18. SignPainterGuy on August 3rd, 2012 2:10 pm

Charleston DOES avoid "most" hurricanes and I hope that continues. But about that "mile from the beach" aspect (I did detect a tad of sarc), my Sis is in Jackson, MS. Katrina was still a cat. 2 when it hit her. I live in the mts. of WNC and was hit by the remnants of Frances and Ivan (ts stage) two weekends apart and my little town was under 8' of water both times. Oh, it must be worse the farther you are from the coast !? ;-)

19. Marshall_Will on August 3rd, 2012 3:42 pm

SPG,

Over the years I've known so many sailors that were stationed there and the general consensus was; "When I was there with my wife and kids, it was just another duty station. It wasn't until after we left we realized just what a special place it truly was!"

( Then spent the rest of their careers trying to figure out a way to get BACK )

20. SignPainterGuy on August 3rd, 2012 6:56 pm

Well, since the Navy has little use for a base in the mtns. of WNC, I guess you would have to "settle" for Charleston ! ;-)

So it`s true then, you don`t know what you`ve got till it`s gone !

21. elder care tucson on January 26th, 2013 7:17 am

I wanna Subscribe Today for getting Latest Health Service News!!! I agree with it and I know it's really better as well. Thanks the head up and keep posting like this!!!!!!!

22. Jenny on October 17th, 2013 2:30 am

It is very difference and delightful one lettering about the health care writing issue. First time I've seen such kind of writing and able to collect some difference and knowledgeable idea about the health care. Which is very precious to me.