It’s a slow news day so far, so who’s up for watching Hillary grinding in South Africa? Me neither.

Note: Starting at the 35 second mark the action is possibly not safe for work… and definitely not safe for your gag reflex:

(h/t Weasel Zippers)

Comments

20 Responses to “Pantsuity Dancing: Hillary Gets Freak on in Johannesburg”

1. backwoodsconsr on August 8th, 2012 12:09 pm

I just developed a sudden urge to go outside and do something really exciting, like watching grass grow. Maybe I'll paint something so I can watch it dry.

I'm sure if Bill were here he'd say, "I feel your pain."

2. Truesoldier__ on August 8th, 2012 12:30 pm

What is it with over the hill women trying to act like 20 somethings. First you have Madonna running around like a fairground stripper (as Elton John called her recently) now you have Hillary trying to get her freak on.

Now excuse me while I go bleach my eyes…..

3. SignPainterGuy on August 8th, 2012 1:16 pm

We`ve been nothing but good to YOU, Doug ……. WWHHHYYYYYY ?
    ;-)

I wonder if Shrillary leaves these parties and complains about her cheeks hurting ? And is that the 2010s version of the Naru jacket ?

4. Marshall_Will on August 8th, 2012 1:33 pm

That's what I was wondering? In that outfit, the Tinman has more mobility. To be fair, South of the equator, it's Winter.

O/T but that's why Mrs. Will and I have taken up tennis. Running/jogging, doing crunches etc. is all fine and well, but without the rigors of a demanding sport that involves coordination and flexibility, well, we can all see the result for ourselves…

5. Truesoldier__ on August 8th, 2012 2:24 pm

Same here. We are taking our 4 boys camping/hiking tomorrow. We are so looking forward to getting out and about while tuning out the world for a few days.

6. Marshall_Will on August 8th, 2012 2:55 pm

TS,

Excellent idea. The whole point is, many adults lose their ability for any form of lateral movement ( see video above ) not long after leaving school. Can you think of a better way to get that BACK than dodging boulders and deadfall tree limbs on washed out 'trails'?

Again in fairness to Madame Secretary; the "world beat" band at the event sucked major @zz.

7. Truesoldier__ on August 8th, 2012 3:02 pm

A doctor would have called it if their patient had a beat like that band….

8. Doug on August 8th, 2012 3:09 pm

Ha! Sorry!

9. SignPainterGuy on August 8th, 2012 3:10 pm

So, are you suggesting I "run and walk" the 17 miles to Barnes & Noble ?

10. SignPainterGuy on August 8th, 2012 3:11 pm

:-)

11. jeffythequick on August 8th, 2012 3:34 pm

There AND back.

It's good for you, that's all you need to know, until we find a study that says it's bad for you, then stop doing it.

(Sorry, I was channeling John Edwards…)

12. Marshall_Will on August 8th, 2012 3:55 pm

More Progressive "we can make the woooooorld what we WANT it to be!" public ed./no wrong answers bullsh!t.

The advent and sheer proliferation of some of these 'genres' boggles the mind. Being a garage/bar jammer, I never had all that much formal music training.

But I understand and RESPECT there are limitations on what one can do and still call it 'music'. By fabricating unintelligible forms that reject all structure, it confounds the critics into becoming speechless. ( Sound familiar? )

13. Marshall_Will on August 8th, 2012 4:00 pm

OK.., show of hands!

If it came down to who's got your back in a barfight; you would choose:

A) Cyclist in spandex shorts
    B) Cross-fit competitor
    C) Men's Senior League Hockey Player
    D) Golfer who while being entirely unfit, had his biz shutdown by Bammie & Co.

14. Granny55 on August 8th, 2012 4:00 pm

I thought it was an audition for the Detroit Lions cheerleaders!

15. jeffythequick on August 8th, 2012 4:03 pm

Doug,

Instead of the gift that keeps us ralfing, how about the gift that keeps us rolling our eyes?
    I wonder if Bob Beckel Frenches Hillary with that mouth…

16. Marshall_Will on August 8th, 2012 5:12 pm

Ewwww, oh…. OW..!

Yikes even..? ( Gonna' be one of those kinds of years already huh? ) Even Shillary can feel your pain. Ewwww, oh…. OW..!

17. Truesoldier__ on August 8th, 2012 6:09 pm

Amen to that brother!

18. Cynthia on August 10th, 2012 12:06 am

Caught the tail end of CBS evening news, and the fill-in anchor (can't remember his name, older gentleman) did this story. When they came back to him after the video he couldn't quit laughing. He had to stop completely and try to collect himself before he could move on to the next story, still chuckling. At least he was able to laugh about it; I have been haunted by that terrible image ever since.

19. SignPainterGuy on August 11th, 2012 11:51 pm

I`m guessing you have a moral compass, are grossed out by Shrillary in general and then actions like this, a put-on at best, just leave you all the more disheartened knowing she represents our country to the world !

20. SignPainterGuy on August 11th, 2012 11:53 pm

I don`t know why, but from the first time till now, I read that "PantYsuits …." in the title. Strange how my eyes work sometimes.