How come Paul Ryan’s $700 billion Medicare “cuts” that would have no effect on anyone over 55 and increase options for retirees as they’re grandfathered in (if you’ll pardon the expression) would be the equivalent of pushing grandma off a cliff, but Obama’s $700 billion Medicare cut to shovel the money into Obamacare was an achievement?

That was Obama’s deputy campaign manager Stephanie Cutter in a rare fit of honesty.

Meanwhile, President Obama called Paul Ryan a “decent man” that he happens to disagree with because he wants to kill old people.

Comments

18 Responses to “Obama Campaign Manager Highlights Difference Between Pushing the Elderly Off a Cliff and Achievement”

1. SignPainterGuy on August 13th, 2012 8:22 pm

It`s really very simple; Heads I win, Tails you lose ! There now, go away, you bother me !

2. SignPainterGuy on August 13th, 2012 8:29 pm

According to Axelcrud, Ryan`s plan not only kicks his own parents / grandparents off the cliff, but David`s own cancer-surviving Dad as well !

I think it was last year that Obama whined, "It`s gotten to the point that if I said the sky is blue, republicans would step outside and look up"; to which I said to myself, "Yeah, and your point !?"

Axelgrease is a liar of the caliber that if he said water is wet, I`d dip my finger. Now if he thought he was smart and said, "Fire is hot !", I`d let him go first ….

3. Truesoldier__ on August 13th, 2012 8:45 pm

"Speaking of that, according to David Axelrod, Paul Ryan is eager to kick his own mother off Medicare."

And with the help of CBS 60 Minutes editing out the part of the interview in which Ryan specifically refutes that claim by saying this:

My mom is a Medicare senior in Florida. Our point is we need to preserve their benefits, because government made promises to them that they've organized their retirements around. In order to make sure we can do that, you must reform it for those of us who are younger. And we think these reforms are good reforms, that have bipartisan origins. They started from the Clinton commission in the late '90s.

4. SignPainterGuy on August 13th, 2012 8:51 pm

Axelrude will gladly sacrifice the rare instance of the bipartisan origins of Ryan`s plan; Paul has the left scared plumb Axelcrudless ! He must be defeated at any and all costs; truth be damned !

5. Truesoldier__ on August 13th, 2012 8:52 pm

He would make Reagan change his motto of Trust, but verify to never trust even after you verified.

6. ChapBix on August 13th, 2012 8:59 pm

People such as Axelrod and Cutter.

7. ChapBix on August 13th, 2012 9:06 pm

Make that "People such as A and C disgust me."

8. backwoodsconsr on August 13th, 2012 9:08 pm

We don't need AC in DC.

9. archer on August 13th, 2012 9:18 pm

Say there, SPG, you have quite a repertoire or Axel-icious appellations and sobriqueticals.

10. Truesoldier__ on August 13th, 2012 9:26 pm

You are right he has them scared. I just saw a link on Drudge that has a Team Obama email telling their supporters that they are worried about the crowd sizes that Romney/Ryan are drawing out (15k in NC) and that they want their supporters to not only send money, but start showing up at their events.

Panic Mode is in full swing…..and I am loving every second of it..

11. SignPainterGuy on August 13th, 2012 9:59 pm

Yes, as a matter of fact, I DID have to look up sobriqueticals ……. found it in spite of your malapropismishness !

Just wait till I get started on Barry Soebamatoro; that`s a target rich environment !

After I pointed out people in my little town by their nicknames, my now ex-wife asked, "Does everybody have a nickname ?" I replied, "Sure, everybody who IS anybody !"

12. SignPainterGuy on August 13th, 2012 10:02 pm

Too late, it`s spreading into the military. I saw today on The Blaze a pic of the first openly-gay female Army General.

13. archer on August 13th, 2012 10:53 pm

Congratulations, you have stumped Google, Bing, Wikipedia, and dictionary.com so I sit in the corner in good company.

14. jeffythequick on August 13th, 2012 10:56 pm

Archer, is that you I see looking totally befuddled while walking this way to the corner?

15. jeffythequick on August 13th, 2012 10:57 pm

While one group is bailing the boat out, the other group is drilling holes in the bottom of the ship to let the water out.

And I'm on the dock, watching the show…

More popcorn, please!

16. SignPainterGuy on August 13th, 2012 11:31 pm

Aah, the Murican version of the English language, existing blissfully sans language police !

17. SignPainterGuy on August 13th, 2012 11:34 pm

Biden drew `em big in NC too; 660 at last count !

18. SignPainterGuy on August 14th, 2012 2:18 am

There`s a lot of that disgustification goin` around ! Obama though is the source of the ultimate undisregustification !

(Find THAT one, archer ! ) ;-)