In Ohio today, with Joe Biden busy elsewhere, President Obama decided to pick up some of the slack:

It was all part of Team Obama’s grand plan to win the votes of these people:

It was nice of Obama to take some of the gaffe load off Biden today, but I’m sure Plugs will be back at it tomorrow.

Comments

25 Responses to “Imagine if Bush Did This”

1. Truesoldier__ on August 22nd, 2012 6:26 pm

Just more proof of how bad the education system is getting….

2. Truesoldier__ on August 22nd, 2012 6:28 pm

Meanwhile, Obama tells a heckler that the heckler is in need of a good teacher…

3. backwoodsconsr on August 22nd, 2012 6:29 pm

Biden says seven, Obama says fore. Neither one of them can get it right.

There's a world of difference between who Bush chose for a vice president and who Obama chose.

4. Truesoldier__ on August 22nd, 2012 6:34 pm

Reminds me of a joke….

Biden and Obama are walking along and the come across a set of tracks. They both get very excited and Biden exclaims, "Look Obama, deer tracks!"

Obama haughtily replies, "No Joe, those are rabbit tracks."'

A few seconds later they are nearly hit by a train……

5. Marshall_Will on August 22nd, 2012 7:05 pm

More than just a heckler. One that's still in HS. Just goes to show how seriously the youth vote is collapsing for Bammie.

We all love to get nostalgic about those menial jobs we took in school to get by but we seem to forget, even THEN there were at least 'promotions' within the same job. After a year + and you're STILL the guy cleaning out the deep fat fryer night after night with no New Hire in sight..?

Any more, unless you're a PEU-recipient, recently awarded SSDI or just plain nuggin' futz ( why would support O'Drama again? )

6. Granny55 on August 22nd, 2012 8:19 pm

No – Bush did not participate in any of these junior high style hijinx but according to Madeline Albright – they are going to blame everything on Bush forever. Kinda spells out the Lib Agenda – they don't have one – except spend money that we don't have, blame rich people for not paying their fair share, make up a story or two about the war on women and blame all our ills on Bush. Got it. What a bunch of dummies!!!

7. Granny55 on August 22nd, 2012 8:23 pm

Ya know backwoods – 7 + 4 = I'll take 6 on that hole, Joe and charge the rest to the idiots that voted for me – they will never figure it out. Hell, they are so stupid they are actually going to vote for me again. God, I love those union teachers!!!!

8. Truesoldier__ on August 22nd, 2012 8:49 pm

They will be blaming Bush long after he is dead. They do the same with Reagan to an extent. Just look at how Obama has tried to rewrite the beliefs of Reagan over the last 4 years to fit his own narrative.

9. SignPainterGuy on August 22nd, 2012 9:35 pm

I`m actually surprised BiteMe didn`t call that 25 !

5 fingers on 2 hands; 2,5 …… 25 !

10. backwoodsconsr on August 22nd, 2012 10:33 pm

He can't count to 5, he can only count to 3.

11. SignPainterGuy on August 22nd, 2012 11:05 pm

23 then ? I know he`s "heard" of 20 !

Hey, keep me apprised of that Sept. star gazing date if you decide to go; I`d like to drive up there too !

12. backwoodsconsr on August 22nd, 2012 11:21 pm

You're on your own for that one, but don't let that stop you. Go for it.

13. ChapBix on August 22nd, 2012 11:28 pm

They actually had the good sense to get off the tracks before the train hit them? Amazing!

14. ChapBix on August 22nd, 2012 11:32 pm

Somewhere else it was posted that the first photo may have been Photoshopped. Only if the photo were flipped horizontally. Is there anything in the photo that would indicate that it was unedited?

15. SignPainterGuy on August 22nd, 2012 11:33 pm

Which one were you thinking of going to ? Or did you decide not to ?

16. backwoodsconsr on August 23rd, 2012 12:07 am

I wasn't planning on any of them. I just thought you might want to make it to one of them. It is your territory.

17. SignPainterGuy on August 23rd, 2012 12:22 am

The Sep. 14 was the one you were considering. Craggy Dome overlook on the BRP. I am aware of the Craggy "Gardens" Overlook, but I hadn`t heard of a "Dome".

18. jeffythequick on August 23rd, 2012 2:07 am

This is the picture that is his presidency:

19. SignPainterGuy on August 23rd, 2012 3:06 am

It`s certainly the least obnoxious picture of him !

20. connie on August 23rd, 2012 6:30 am

This could be the best photo for the White House he's ever taken!! hahaha!!

21. Truesoldier__ on August 23rd, 2012 10:39 am

Or at least the most acurrate.

22. Marshall_Will on August 23rd, 2012 11:57 am

Bammie supporters are the same people that think 'Jack' from Jack in the Box is an actual person!

23. Angry birds rio on September 20th, 2012 5:58 am

Now that reading the hidden unconscious messages in dreams became so easy thanks to my simplifications, you have no reason for ignoring the truth. These messages save your sanity and protect you from the world's wickedness.

24. Knoxville on October 26th, 2012 8:40 am

Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my web site thus i got here to return the choose?.I am attempting to find things to enhance my site!I assume its good enough to make use of some of your ideas!!
    Knoxville graduation gowns