Barack Obama’s Twitter account just grunted out this huge pile of BS under the words “make sure the women in your life know”:

Sorry, Mr. President, but the women in my life aren’t dumb enough to believe that… unless of course “birth control” and “abortion on demand” are synonymous in the land of gumdrops, rainbows and unicorns.

It isn’t difficult to remember why this all started. The Obamacare mandate is trying to force the Catholic church to go against their religious principles, and the church is fighting the mandate. But now Obama is trying to frame his blatant attack on religious freedom as a Republican attempt to limit or ban birth control. That’s a seriously mentally ill argument.

Comments

11 Responses to “Obama: The Republicans might even ban birth control!”

1. Prelude to a Shellacking « Nice Deb on August 26th, 2012 7:27 pm

[...] Doug Powers: Obama: The Republicans might even ban birth control! [...]

2. jeffythequick on August 27th, 2012 11:20 am

Obama might limit
    -or even ban-
    annual mammographies!

oops… did I say that out loud?

3. Truesoldier__ on August 27th, 2012 1:21 pm

The more desperate Obama gets the bigger (and more blatant) the lies become.

This is a good sign to me that Obama's internal polling is showing he is way behind Romney. To make matters worse for Obama, his campaign cash is in desperate need of a boost (no surprise seeing as he is spending it like it is taxpayer money).

This line from his plea letter really gave me a good laugh:

"I don't have as much time to campaign this time as I did in 2008, so this whole thing is riding on you making it happen."

Really, I seem to remember he had a long drawn out primary between him and Hillary last go around. I guess his golf games are getting in the way of campaigning this time around.

4. Jimbo on August 29th, 2012 8:45 pm

Behold Lori, the Shakespeare of women's rights.

I am of a divided mind. Firstly, I want her to be able to chop to bits every pre-born infant her heart desires for the sake of her sexual convenience. However, the murder of her offspring would silence the brilliance of her genetic gift to the world.

5. Prelude to a Shellacking | FavStocks on August 30th, 2012 6:16 am

[...] They are trawling for the mentally ill vote, now because whoever actually believes this is insane…Doug Powers: Obama: The Republicans might even ban birth control! [...]

6. visit the site on November 15th, 2012 7:46 am

How can a politician say “The Republicans might even ban birth control?” I am shocked hearing this news. There is no right for someone to tell things like this. This looks like breaking someone’s religious freedom.

7. apu04 Ghosh on February 9th, 2013 8:47 am

hey that's really a great post and i like this and thanks for sharing it with us!I have

Galaxy S3 flip cover

8. chris04 on March 1st, 2013 5:23 pm

I am happy to hear that you have successfully done your project in health care sector….I also like the animated way of your project you chose here to share your valuable & learning experience with all of us..

home builders

9. blogc2011 on March 6th, 2013 7:30 pm

I really appreciate your post. It gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web. Thanks for sharing this information and I'll love to read your next post too best essay au

10. chris04 on March 13th, 2013 9:35 am

Thank you for for sharing so great thing to us. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post nice post

homes for sale in Calgary