So earlier I was minding my own business and clicking around the Internet when this picture of Debbie Wasserman Schultz popped up in front of me:

I think I might have even screamed.

The first thing that came to mind, just after the urge to throw a blanket over my computer monitor, was “wait’ll they get a load of me.” But maybe “I’m ready for my close-up, Mr. Craven” is a better fit.

By the way, DWS was caught in another lie — but that’s pretty much an hourly occurrence.

Comments

40 Responses to “Caption Debbie Downer”

1. steveegg on September 4th, 2012 5:53 pm

"So, you wanted to be a statue? Gaze into my eyes."

2. backwoodsconsr on September 4th, 2012 5:55 pm

If you want to know what four more years of Obama would like…

3. Truesoldier__ on September 4th, 2012 6:07 pm

I was thinking of Latrine in Robin Hood Men and Tights:

Prince John: Such an unusual name, "Latrine." How did your family come by it?
    Latrine: We changed it in the 9th century.
    Prince John: You mean you changed it TO "Latrine"?
    Latrine: Yeah. Used to be "Shithouse."
    Prince John: It's a good change. That's a good change!

4. Truesoldier__ on September 4th, 2012 6:08 pm

DWS: "What do you mean I have to share a room with Bill Clinton!?"

5. backwoodsconsr on September 4th, 2012 6:12 pm

"Are there going to be any other women in there? I'll need some help."

6. JetHeadJoe on September 4th, 2012 6:19 pm

This is what happens when you use …ahem… drop your vibrator in the bathtub…at least that's what Keith Olbermann told me to say.

7. Marshall_Will on September 4th, 2012 6:31 pm

What's insane is for all that Bride of Wasserstein thing goin' on she still has thinning at the hairline. SERIOUS thinning. We've found a date for Plugs!

Well.., this is HER show so we'll see how it goes? My guess is poorly.

Since there's no -natural- event in life that can drive a facial expression response like that in humans, any bets as to what kind of performance-enhancing designer drugs she's on? It's like I'm 'me' only a BETTER me.

( Just ask Stutterin' Matt_ _ _ Da_ _ mon…. )

8. Granny55 on September 4th, 2012 6:48 pm

And it's even worse when she speaks – like fingernails on a chalk board!

9. backwoodsconsr on September 4th, 2012 6:50 pm

I've heard that such unflattering photos are often single frames removed from a video. That may be the case here.

10. Truesoldier__ on September 4th, 2012 6:54 pm

"Well.., this is HER show so we'll see how it goes? My guess is poorly. "

Why do you think that Valerie Jarrett had Obama keep this twit around as the DNC chair. They have to have someone to blame for the fiasco that is going to be known as the DNC.

11. Truesoldier__ on September 4th, 2012 6:59 pm

Are you sure the vibrator was dropped in the tub and not trying to drown itself?

12. backwoodsconsr on September 4th, 2012 7:14 pm

She was trying to have an electrifying orgasm.

13. Marshall_Will on September 4th, 2012 7:27 pm

backwoods,

Good point, and the Left has pulled that on MM for years. Singling out the most emphatic millisecond they could find. Sadly it's part of the reason M is so much more composed over the last several years.

Unfortunately for DWS, she provides oodles of unflattering.

14. Marshall_Will on September 4th, 2012 7:29 pm

Yeah, for whatever mileage they'll get out of that!

15. Marshall_Will on September 4th, 2012 7:30 pm

Never sure what's more offensive. Her tone or the content?

16. Jim on September 4th, 2012 8:05 pm

"IT'S ON: the DNC shows it won't be outdone in the prop comedy department by enlisting Carrot Top from the Luxor, Las Vegas."

Seriously, do a Google image search. It's eerie.

17. SignPainterGuy on September 4th, 2012 8:15 pm

GOOD one !

Welcome back, btw !

18. SignPainterGuy on September 4th, 2012 8:17 pm

I`m SO glad I sat my coffee mug down before reading yours and Steve`s comments ! :-)

19. jeffythequick on September 4th, 2012 8:18 pm

au contraire…

The most unflattering way to show DWS is to have her in full motion, with sound.

20. SignPainterGuy on September 4th, 2012 8:22 pm

DWS has her sights on NinnyNan Pilousi`s seat as House Majority Leader and is rehearsing the facial optics ! She has it DOWN, right ?

21. Truesoldier__ on September 4th, 2012 9:15 pm

It would appear she does have the Pelosi stare down perfectly. Now all she has to do is work on the voice….

22. GuessWhoFan on September 4th, 2012 9:16 pm

The GOP get Dirty Harry; The Dems get Carrot Top.

23. GuessWhoFan on September 4th, 2012 9:18 pm

Didn't see your response – didn't mean to poach.

24. classicfilm on September 4th, 2012 9:55 pm

Caption:

"I'm ready for my close-up, Mr. Obama."

Or…

"Coming to theaters everywhere in November… "The Death of Medusa"!

25. backwoodsconsr on September 4th, 2012 10:02 pm

I think I've seen that hairdo somewhere before.

26. SignPainterGuy on September 4th, 2012 11:39 pm

It`s a coin-toss as to which would be worse to step on !

27. backwoodsconsr on September 4th, 2012 11:43 pm

Both would cause an "Oh shit!" reaction, but for different reasons.

28. ChapBix on September 5th, 2012 1:35 am

Why would we be surprised that Medusa would show up at the DNC?

29. SignPainterGuy on September 5th, 2012 1:37 am

DWS: "It`s simple really ! No matter what they say, its 'Pull my string, I`ll say it again ! Pull my string, I`ll say it again !' See ? Nothin` to it !"

30. jeffythequick on September 5th, 2012 6:19 am

I'm not going to pull her string…

…hearing her once is enough.

31. backwoodsconsr on September 5th, 2012 7:37 am

I wouldn't pull her finger either.

32. Adam on September 5th, 2012 11:04 am

"This town needs an enema!"

33. @Hoovie1226 on September 5th, 2012 5:06 pm

She looks like carrot top in this pic. Fake eyebrows and all.

34. @Hoovie1226 on September 5th, 2012 5:08 pm

Did you ever see her from the waist down? Wow…she's humongous!

35. whom on September 5th, 2012 6:09 pm

Shocking!!

36. Obama bin Biden on September 5th, 2012 6:19 pm

She's crazier than a shithouse rat.

37. SignPainterGuy on September 5th, 2012 9:45 pm

Not to be confused with "quiet as a cathouse mouse" !

38. whom on September 6th, 2012 1:44 am

MEDUSA by Trapeze
    (Hughes)

You're bound to think I'm on the shore
    From a sea that never came
    Now's the time to find the time
    I've done what has to be done

Voices call the nameless one
    Crying all of the time
    Tales of no one in my sleep
    Stepping out into the night

Heard you said you saw Medusa
    The one with the head of fire
    Heard the legend of Medusa
    Lies in the devil's sighs

I've got myself to blame
    Through talking to your brother
    Too late to say I'll stay
    Too late to say I'll bother

Take out your thorn and speak
    Afraid you are to keep
    Flailling forces fail
    Now wake before you sleep

You said you saw Medusa
    She was looking down on you
    But the legend of Medusa
    Soon be with you
    Etc

39. whom on September 6th, 2012 2:59 pm

PS- unlike Ms Downer and her "upgraded" 'do, the song descirbing her new look is an awesome rock classic. And some here have probably never even heard of Trapeze. Soo, dutifully posting link below :)

40. ChapBix on September 7th, 2012 8:27 pm

The photo of DWS is just downright scary. Say, I could use that to scare halloweeners away from my door! Nah, they would just pelt my house with eggs. Scrap that idea.