By way of CNS News, here’s your laugh fix for the day… possibly the week:

First lady Michelle Obama, speaking in Gainesville, Fla., on Monday, said that while the nation was on the verge of another Great Depression, President Barack Obama did not assign blame – instead “he got to work.”

Well, she’s partly correct. He got to work alright… assigning blame:

Comments

18 Responses to “FLOTUS: Instead of Pointing Fingers and Placing Blame, Barack Got to Work”

1. Truesoldier__ on September 18th, 2012 4:40 pm

He got to work alright…work on his golf swing that is.

2. Dexter_Alarius on September 18th, 2012 5:27 pm

Oblunder: It's Bush's fault that I had to get straight to work instead of assigning blame!

3. archer on September 18th, 2012 5:35 pm

This had to be a Milli Vanilli dubbed-in lipsync.

I have to say the same thing about her as was said about the POTUS. She is lucky she was born a black person in this time because no other color of FLOTUS in history would ever get away with attempting to propagate such a bald-faced lie, let alone have the nerve to do so.

Such statements really show how much down-the-nose disrespect these people have for the American people. Whether or not there’s an attempted correction.

4. Marshall_Will on September 18th, 2012 5:52 pm

Not disagreeing but this is yet another statement Not Intended For Conservative Consumption. It's more carefully coded hot button words geared toward the Peggy The Moocher's of the world.

And Yes! I'm starting a Milli Vanilli cover band called; I Can't Believe It's Not Milli Vanilli?!

5. Marshall_Will on September 18th, 2012 5:58 pm

Oddly enough, as we've fleshed out scenarios Dims could exploit to suspend elections in the face of "unprecedented uncertainty"; NOT letting Bush off the hook and DEMANDING he remain in office or on in some capacity until his Admin. straightened out the bailout mess would have made perfect sense!

But nooooo. You can't BUY this bootylicious blend of unending empathy AND creative license for love OR money! The insulting part is for all their whining, they couldn't have scripted a better roll out for Cloward-Piven had they written it themselves.

Yet (4) years of whining is what we got.

6. archer on September 18th, 2012 7:12 pm

I miss the Peggy the Moocher point but, if you’re concerned about any possible racism, I just figure that what’s good for the MSNBC et al liberal goose is also OK for the conservative blog gander. Unless told otherwise by the blogmeister.

The Civil War Confederacy are the ones who have morphed into today’s liberals. THEY (liberals) brought it to US (conservatives) and they keep it in front of us and whip conservatives with it whenever possible. And, we didn’t start it so, staying within the limitations of decency and truth, we shouldn’t have to shy away from it.

If, during the presidential boxing match, the liberal corner starts using their feet, they shouldn’t complain, though they continually do, if the conservative corner does the same, although I seriously doubt Romney will. And that’s OK too.

7. archer on September 18th, 2012 7:55 pm

The Calgary Zoo seems to have bull’s eyed America’s State Department and its current foreign policy re the Middle East and the globe. I don’t…. What the heck is…?

8. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2012 8:32 pm

I`m almost surprised none of the curious gorillas touched that caterpillar. I saw one the other day in the parking lot of BK with a few black hairs, known locally as a Pack Saddle, that would have delivered a very unpleasant surprise !

9. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2012 8:40 pm

You summed it up perfectly Doug, with, "He got to work, assigning blame" !

Looks like Peppermint Patti can`t stay awake.

That`s an interesting graphic in the 6th vid.; Obama added more debt in 3 yrs than Bush did in 8 ! Telling a lib that THAT is more than double Bush`s rate causes glassy-eyed stares and arse-sploding rants and ravings ! Too funny …. from a few steps back !

10. Granny55 on September 18th, 2012 8:52 pm

Just when you think they can't tell a bigger whopper………

11. backwoodsconsr on September 18th, 2012 9:10 pm

I haven't seen one of those since I was a kid–fortunately. Coming into contact with one of those is not an experience I would care to repeat.

12. archer on September 18th, 2012 9:38 pm

SPG-

“…none of the curious gorillas touched…”

If one can’t figure it out, a no-touch foreign policy is never the best policy with the islamophiles. As we’ve seen recently.

Like the bee hive in the attic–it doesn’t matter how they got there even though they could have been stopped with a bit of screen over the access hole. In the long run it’s best to just get them out.

13. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2012 9:54 pm

That`s what repulsed me with Ron Paul; he refused to see that islam teaches world domination, they will be here if we don`t stop them over there !

Bees in the attic or the walls WILL eventually find their way inside ! Even bee-keepers who are comfortable handling them without any protective gear will not let them get inside !

14. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2012 9:58 pm

…… they go for the double or triple whopper with BBQ sauce !

15. Marshall_Will on September 18th, 2012 10:22 pm

Archer,

We've featured Peggy numerous times here, and I don't believe any of US were the ones to place 'racial' tones on it. She said what she SAID.

I must admit, the first time anyone tried explaining how that Confederacy morphing took place.., I was a little incredulous!

It's a concept that takes time to grasp. But in the end, just as "Obama's gonna' put gas in my car, I don't have to WORRY about my mortgage!" these things just speak for themselves.

16. Marshall_Will on September 18th, 2012 10:27 pm

SPG,

His whole, "If we just IGNORE them, pretend they're not a threat, then they'll CEASE in being so!" was what truly labeled him a loony. Hey, auditing the Fed? Long overdue. But THIS?

17. SignPainterGuy on September 18th, 2012 10:47 pm

Speaking of which, I got an email alert from WND or Western Journalism …… yesterday saying Dingy Harry will NOT allow the "Audit the Fed" leg. to be brought up in the senate !

It`s way past time to park HR under a pomegranate tree with a few boxes of volumes of Cowboy Poetry and be done with him !

18. archer on September 18th, 2012 11:08 pm

M_W,

I think I misunderstood your original response 5 hours ago so I apologize. If I understand correctly the “words” you’re referring to are the words of FLOTUS. It makes better sense with the P the M reference

It only took me half a day to get it. Duuuh…!