Apparently there’s some sort of trend on Twitter involving the hashtag “ForAll.” The goal is to prove your cultish worshop of The One by telling the world President Obama should be re-elected because he’s given everybody the ability to write words on their hands and upload pictures or something.

I haven’t been this creeped out since I got stuck in an elevator with Paul Ruebens.

Update: Weasel Zippers pointed to this: The Jim Messina meme generator. Here’s one I made:

Comments

29 Responses to “The Disturbing ‘I Heart Obama’ Photo of the Day”

1. backwoodsconsr on September 19th, 2012 5:55 pm

Did Paul show you his Pee-Wee?

2. Truesoldier__ on September 19th, 2012 5:55 pm

Should I say, someone ought to put a barcode on their wrist along with the words "Property of Barack Obama" and take a picture of that to upload. At least it would be more truthful (not to mention less creepy) than Janet Reno and Bill Gates love child

See this link for a seperated at birth Reno/Gates picture:

3. Truesoldier__ on September 19th, 2012 6:05 pm

Speaking of Obamatax:

"Congressional budget analysts are now estimating that nearly 6 million Americans — most of them in the middle class — will have to pay a tax penalty for not getting health insurance once President Barack Obama’s health care law is fully in place."

4. Obama bin Biden on September 19th, 2012 6:34 pm

Whatta loser.

5. Marshall_Will on September 19th, 2012 6:50 pm

1. Marshall Will

6. Marshall_Will on September 19th, 2012 6:54 pm

Well I… CLICKED on it!? Who's to blame here?

Yeah, androgynous/unisex 'male' clutching ourselves as if we are our own infant pretty much sums up how this Administration VIEWS us. Nice eyebrow plucking too pal.

Maybe I shouldn't knock it, cross-dressing on the weekends might be kinda' fun?

7. jeffythequick on September 19th, 2012 6:59 pm

Doug,

Does MM know you're plagiarizing her?

heh heh heh… ;)

I wish I could answer RedDog's comment #7:
    …. and to add insult to injury we are paying for his sex change operation in addition to his salary and his retirement. Thank you so much.

from what to what?

8. Marshall_Will on September 19th, 2012 7:09 pm

Now that you mention it?

On September 19th, 2012 at 2:27 pm, Truesoldier said:
    That guy/gal has serial killer written all over their face….

Uh, yeah. Funny that it creeped Michelle out too! Guess she said it's already backfiring all over the Twittersphere. Sad. We may have never found the Zodiac Killer ( but I think we found his son/daughter? )

9. jeffythequick on September 19th, 2012 7:15 pm

Maybe it's Julia's brother, or close friend.

Or whoever that animated woman was.

There's so much crap flying from this campaign, it's hard to remember each individual turd.

10. jeffythequick on September 19th, 2012 7:16 pm

Say you're out trick or treating with the kids, and this (for lack of a better term) guy opens the door:

You:
    1. Let the kids go in and spend an hour unsupervised.
    2. Think of how glad you are that you have your conceal carry permit.
    3. Tell the kids to put the candy in a separate bag, and burn it.

11. Truesoldier__ on September 19th, 2012 7:16 pm

I showed it to a liberal "Obama is the Messiah" co-worker of mine. She was utteryly creeped out. When I told her that was Obama's campaign manager she said she would not be letting her teenage son work on the campaign if Messina was around.

12. Marshall_Will on September 19th, 2012 7:27 pm

Jeff,

Again, uncanny. Just made similar obs. at MM's. And I was thinking of that very [fictitious] and composite person while posting it!

Good to see TS's cow-worker is finally getting it. One of Michelle's posters noticed what looks to be a pack or carton of Marlboro Menthols on his book shelf. Only too happy to be pickin' up the tab for your HC pal.

While we're there, and I guess living in Ultra-Blue ( pro-dope ) Oregon? For YEARS we've had to endure endless insults from Progs over the WWII gen's pref. for smokes. Now all I see are aging hippies ( that have been harfing on weed since at least the 70's ) in failing health everywhere I GO.

So now it's all groovy to cover healthcare for them huh?

13. jeffythequick on September 19th, 2012 8:28 pm

Yeah, I got sick of Oregon's politics, so I moved to Washington.
    ;)

14. Marshall_Will on September 19th, 2012 10:17 pm

Or out of the pan and..?

Last I looked, and I've almost strategically AVOIDED it for fear of Truesoldier falling into deep and PROFOUND depression but…

Ghey marriage and Legalized POT are on the WA ballot again! As MM has pointed out time after time, "we vote these things down 38 consecutive measures in a ROW and we think it's dead & burried ..?"

So here we go again. Looks like everyone is so beleagured on so many fronts, nationally, INTERnationally, unending economic MALAISE… oh WTF? Sure, whatever. Only 35% of Conservatives polled even think it's worth fighting any more…

Ho humming its way into 'legality'. Light up, LUBE up!

15. Marshall_Will on September 19th, 2012 10:19 pm

Mind If We… play doctor?

I wasn't concerned what was behind Julia's hands UNTIL..?

16. SignPainterGuy on September 19th, 2012 10:51 pm

Sheeeew, that IS creepy !!

17. SignPainterGuy on September 19th, 2012 10:52 pm

ME !!

18. SignPainterGuy on September 19th, 2012 11:03 pm

You were short on destructions; can I choose 2. AND 3. ?

19. jeffythequick on September 20th, 2012 2:58 am

100% of the conservatives that answer when the Poll-smokers call, I answer in the following manner:

Do you support Ghey marriage?

Why not?
    Does it matter? You'll call me an epithet anyway.

20. jeffythequick on September 20th, 2012 2:59 am

;) Sure!

21. jeffythequick on September 20th, 2012 11:00 am

O/T:

Looks like the pResident has important Middle East things to do, like re-fighting our first post revolutionary war, the Barbary Pirates… or something like that:

My tweet to him:
    @BarackObama Arrr you going to deal with the issues in the middle east or arrrr you just going to blame Bush, campaign, and talk to pirates?

22. Granny55 on September 20th, 2012 11:17 am

It is getting to the point of what the he!! are they going to come up with next and then they start selling a poster of a desecrated US flag on their campaign site. I refuse to post a link to it because I find it so un-American. I have family who fought under that flag, a symbol of our freedom, and they show absolutely no regard for what our flag stands for. Ozero, his administration and presstitutes make me SICK!!!

23. jeffythequick on September 20th, 2012 11:50 am

I'm writing in my journal what we're going through, so my progeny will see the mindset that I have at the moment, and they'll know that when they are faced with a decision like this, they'll know what we did right, and what we did wrong.

They'll know what happened, but they need to know what was happening when it happened. I don't trust historians to get it right.

I encourage everyone reading this to do the same.

24. blogc2011 on March 6th, 2013 7:44 pm

Obama’s campaign manager, Jim Messina, got in on the action. Lots of thoughts came to mind when I saw this, but “recently issued a restraining order to remain at least 500 yards from school property” was the first: superiorpapers reviews

25. Healthreviewspot on June 27th, 2013 4:28 am

We are concerned and unpleasant emotions, which we are afraid to admit to their close ones. But often, it can be anything inexplicable fear the gathering dusk, the fear of the dark corners or fear, covering the sound of the door opening.

26. Sump Pump Reviews on March 3rd, 2014 7:54 pm

27. Maariyah on June 9th, 2014 6:40 pm

I have family who fought under that flag, a symbol of our freedom, and they show absolutely no regard for what our flag stands for http://www.cityfitness.net/

28. Ibeacons for sale on June 11th, 2014 3:21 am

Were involved as well as unpleasant sensations, which often were reluctant to help declare for their in close proximity ones. Although often, it might be whatever inexplicable anxiety your collecting sunset, worries on the darker 4 corners as well as anxiety, since the audio on the door starting.

29. learn more on July 15th, 2014 7:50 pm