Yesterday, Obama’s campaign manager Tweeted a restraining order-worthy picture of himself participating in the “Pledge to Obama” embarassment that many celebrity Obamabots have already participated in. That level of nutty blind devotion to The One makes Marshall Applewhite’s Heaven’s Gate cult look like a bunch of Shriners.

David Axelrod and Debbie Wasserman Schultz also got in on the act. I’d say you should have a shot of J├Ąger before looking at these to ease the pain, but it probably wouldn’t make much of a difference if you drank the whole bottle:

Would you buy a used car from these people?

Comments

31 Responses to “Axelrod, Debbie Downer Join the ‘Pledge to Obama’ Creepy Clown Parade”

1. backwoodsconsr on September 20th, 2012 4:20 pm

Buy a used car from these people? After they artificially inflated the price of them through the Cash For Clunkers program? Hell no!

2. Truesoldier__ on September 20th, 2012 4:25 pm

Need to make a photoshop change on Axelrod. Change "Medical" to "Media" and "research" to "matters" to make it a more truthful picture.

3. Marshall_Will on September 20th, 2012 4:25 pm

Right Axleclown. Because before Teh Wun there was no such things as Medical Research in this country. We waved dead chickens and applied leeches.

Speaking of med. research, dude looks like a FERRET waiting for his reward. Is it just me or is he a dead ringer for Dabney Coleman? At least that guy made sense!

4. Truesoldier__ on September 20th, 2012 4:31 pm

I didn't even notice that it said "medical" I thought it said "media".

5. backwoodsconsr on September 20th, 2012 4:39 pm

It looks like "medkal" to me. More liberal education results. They either can't spell or can't write legibly.

6. backwoodsconsr on September 20th, 2012 4:53 pm

Media research? Does that mean looking for new and better ways to kiss ass?

7. Marshall_Will on September 20th, 2012 4:54 pm

Ironically I see Axleplod as having a much more gracious landing than Bammie post-election. As far as 'his' track record goes, it's flawless! He.Sold.Cancer.

Not a claim just any pol. adv. can make. Seriously, it's something you can get on the phone and really CROW about. "Dude, if I can get THIS guy elected..!?"

O'Draqma KNOWS there is no future for him. He and Moochelle won't be invited out to Martha's Vineyard and there won't be any book tour etc. He's a leper.

8. Truesoldier__ on September 20th, 2012 4:54 pm

Here is a leaked open mike moment from the photo shoot for this latest O campaign:

Jim Messina: C'mon Debbie I want to have "our kids" with a little heart written on my hand!

DWS: No way Jim. With that smile you have and just your whole posture there is no way we are letting you put that on your hand. You get to do the "Obama Care" thing.

9. Truesoldier__ on September 20th, 2012 5:04 pm

More like making sure the media is toeing the line.

10. Marshall_Will on September 20th, 2012 5:37 pm

It should read:

The [State's] kids

That she HAS a heart to place her hand over? I keep hoping this generation of political/social misfits exhausts itself and we get a fresh re-set. For all their unedning 'educational' efforts, I really don't HEAR anyone in their 20's or 30's talking this way?

Outside of OWS types, most 20-somethings 'I' know are fairly pragmatic. As hard as they've tried to recreate their own 60's/70's pol. point of ref. it's never gotten traction w/ these kids. Otherwise Gore would have served (2) terms as President. Make sense?

11. Obama bin Biden on September 20th, 2012 6:15 pm

The thought of Debbie Downer breeding offspring is a pretty scary thought. And tell that Bolshevik, Mr. Whipple Axelrod that medical research will go the way of the Chevy Volt when HusseinCare kicks in.

12. Marshall_Will on September 20th, 2012 6:49 pm

Good point. It will become the cure because it's what we've subsidized and PAID for! But I don't neeeeeed a..!? Well yer' gettin' it anyway.

Don't squeeze the O'Care!

13. SignPainterGuy on September 20th, 2012 6:54 pm

Yes on all counts !

14. The Zoo Keeper on September 20th, 2012 7:08 pm

Fred Sanford is "For All": http://twitpic.com/awoect

15. jeffythequick on September 20th, 2012 7:38 pm

Doug,

Looking at your link, wasn't the 'Cuda lambasted for writing her notes on her hand?

In my book, when she did that, her stock went up 50 points.

16. jeffythequick on September 20th, 2012 7:48 pm

What is the message of these?

For DWS, I get it… it's the "I pledge allegiance" thing.

But for the two hand thing, is it "I pledge allegiance" and "I have indigestion…"?

Axelrod's facial expression is one of someone that is probably going to stink up the bathroom in about 2 minutes, so you better make it quick, and DWS looks like her husband woke her up in the middle of the night for the last 4 weeks, took a look at her, and then he decided to go back to sleep and left her up, wondering if he grew a brain and will leave her.

17. Truesoldier__ on September 20th, 2012 7:59 pm

That was Sarah just using the original Palm Pilot….

18. Marshall_Will on September 20th, 2012 8:43 pm

Hahahaha…

I comin' ta' JOIN ya! Lemont..!?

19. Granny55 on September 20th, 2012 10:42 pm

These pics so creeped me out – I am taking a respite and heading north for a fall color tour, visiting my mom and delivering my home canned goodies to the family and spending the weekend at camp – where there is no access to the constant MSM bashing of conservatives. My mom is a full blown liberal nut – but I blow that off to age and old-timers disease. Stay strong PTB peeps and see you when I get back after my 3 day weekend in front of a 3 nite grand bon-fire and a few tips of the fine wine offered in that neck of the woods.

20. ChapBix on September 20th, 2012 11:57 pm

"DWS has a 100 percent rating from the NARAL abortion peddlers… you know, for “our kids.”"

The half of whom are female and no longer among us because of the abortion peddlers.

21. ChapBix on September 20th, 2012 11:58 pm

"Mental" would be more like it.

22. Marshall_Will on September 21st, 2012 12:15 am

Enjoy!

Sounds well deserved. The fall colors should be fantastic!

23. SignPainterGuy on September 21st, 2012 12:38 am

Wow, goin` off to the cabin to be quiet. Too good !

Rest well and charge the battery at a trickle rate !

24. JetHeadJoe on September 21st, 2012 10:32 am

Is it me, or is Debbie Waterpipe Schultz looking a little *old* in that picture? Damn, she needs to lay off the ganja. Maybe then she'll be able to recognize a *two thirds* vote when she hears (or doesn't hear) one. Then again, if I've had the campaign season she's had so far, I'd look a little rough around the edges, too.

25. Jimbo on September 21st, 2012 5:23 pm

Now if they put their hands together and said "Medical Research on Our Kids" I would believe it.

26. SignPainterGuy on September 21st, 2012 10:57 pm

Hmm, kids, rats, guinea pigs; to the left, it`s just semantics !

27. darwin smith on June 27th, 2013 4:22 am

More often than we not get afraid of uncertainty, conflict and change, failure and frustration of our plans

28. Mike Walden Review on August 23rd, 2013 9:45 am

David Axel rod and Debbie Wassermann Schultz also got in on the act.

29. Jeffry on May 10th, 2014 6:32 am

I’d say you should have a shot of Jäger before looking at these to ease the pain, but it probably wouldn’t make much of a difference if you drank the whole bottle.

30. James on July 3rd, 2014 8:22 am

Thank you for the great information http://productreviews24.com/

31. more on July 3rd, 2014 9:26 am

I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for inexperienced blog writers? I’d really appreciate it.