Hey, here’s a new allegation that I haven’t heard before: Conservatives are racist!

Can you imagine listening to this smug, arrogant faux-intellectual nut case ramble for an hour and a half? Even the birth control straw man she constructed walked out of the room:

Always a special treat when a person whose entire argument is race-based accuses somebody else of being anti-intellectual.

I’ve never heard anybody ask these people a simple question: If conservatives didn’t vote for this particular left-lib Democrat because he’s black, would they have voted for the same left-lib Democrat if he were white? I won’t bother though because I could engage in a more intelligent and rational debate with my dog.

Conservatives don’t vote for liberals. Period. No matter what color they are. Whiffle-brained profs like this woman are forced to create alternate universes so their weak theories can take flight on the updraft of prog fantasy, because in the real world it would come crashing to the ground — no survivors. Which is why you’ll find most of them wrapped in the protective cocoon of the university or in politics where their idiocy costs somebody else a lot of money.

Update: The wacko profs are crawling out of the woodwork now.

Comments

26 Responses to “NYU Prof: Conservatives Don’t Like Obama Because He’s Black”

1. Granny55 on September 25th, 2012 8:56 pm

This nut job makes the case for home schooling your college bound kids!!! This is exactly what is wrong with our education system period. They are all effin nut job, socialist, communist, America hating slugs – sucking off of the taxpayer tit!!! Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

2. SignPainterGuy on September 25th, 2012 8:56 pm

Good golly Miss Molly, I actually sat thru that whole thing. IF I or my parents had paid for her class, I`d have thrown the book at her and demanded my money back; she was wrong about EVERYTHING ! Either flat out wrong, or backward. We are against things she mentioned, like gorebull warming, because they are HOAXES, not because we are stupid, uneducated, afraid of intellectualism or any of her bunk !

3. Patti on September 25th, 2012 9:23 pm

Hi Doug and SPG….*waves*…I've missed y'all, wanted to 'check in' let you know I'm still here….lol…my 'life' now consists of calls, forms, legal stuff and then more of the same. Like to see a light at the end of the tunnel soon! Love to all! G.

Now, as far as this idiot goes, I only have one word…..BULLSHIT !!

4. backwoodsconsr on September 25th, 2012 9:24 pm

I sat through it all too. I'm glad Doug was merciful and didn't post her whole speech. My brain would have needed some serious detoxification if I had listened to all of that.

Doug's remark about protective cocoons reminded me of a quote I recently ran across:

"Washington, D. C. is 60 square miles surrounded by reality."

–Donald Rumsfeld

5. backwoodsconsr on September 25th, 2012 9:31 pm

I admire your eloquence.

Hang in there. You'll get through it.

6. backwoodsconsr on September 25th, 2012 9:42 pm

"Update: The wacko profs are crawling out of the woodwork now."

Like a bunch of termites trying to chew holes in everything we've built.

7. SignPainterGuy on September 25th, 2012 10:15 pm

From all outward indications, you ARE handling it; we`re proud of your strength. You`ll be done with the legal wrangling soon and it will be on to old photos and pleasant memories. Bless your heart; you`re in my prayers and good thoughts ! <3

As to the "bovine scatamosis", if you really mean it, saying it is advisable ! ;-)

8. SignPainterGuy on September 25th, 2012 10:17 pm

Don`t`cha just love the smell of desperation 24/7 ? They`re calling in the brain-trust !

9. backwoodsconsr on September 25th, 2012 10:20 pm

What do they need a brain-trust for? They've got Joe Biden!

10. archer on September 25th, 2012 10:26 pm

Ouch, ouch, ouch, I thought lobotomized people couldn’t talk.

I think one of the things dislike most about Zero is he draws these sort of vermicule to the surface.

11. Marshall_Will on September 25th, 2012 10:49 pm

Ha! Yes, call in the Bidenmeister..!

Desperation is busting out all over. They've even got Maddona spewing. Not that she isn't spewing otherwise, just now it's on cue, for the O'stration.

Somehow, and I'm not sure how to 'share' this, but isn't there always a sense of poetic justice when one of these flighty driftbags gets off'd by their own offspring. For DRUG money!?

Seems to happen at least 5, 6 times a year. The rest have restraining orders against their adult children. For their own protection. Hey, they pay taxes TOO ya' know?

12. SignPainterGuy on September 25th, 2012 11:03 pm

"….. these sort of vermicule to the surface." Such an apt name and action; well done ! (Yes, I did have to look it up)

13. Dale on September 25th, 2012 11:53 pm

A friend of mine was called a racist because he didn't vote for Obama. To appease the nut case, he told her he doesn't like his white half either.

14. SignPainterGuy on September 26th, 2012 12:59 am

WE know that, but they must not, sense they double-down on failure as a matter of course !

15. backwoodsconsr on September 26th, 2012 10:39 am

My compliments to your friend for the excellent comeback.

16. Granny55 on September 26th, 2012 11:14 am

Perfect example of an out of control education system from the top on down and all financed with our tax dollars. It makes me completely sick to my stomach!!!

17. Granny55 on September 26th, 2012 11:14 am

Like! Like! Like!

18. Marshall_Will on September 26th, 2012 11:21 am

OT but just in perusing the morning news, shouldn't these protests in Spain, Greece etc. be referred to as Unsustainability Protests?

These people aren't taking to the streets to advocate 'for' Austerity. FOR fiscal sanity. Their nations are on the verge of pleading for yet another bailout! Austerity is when thru no fault of your own you are forced to tighten your belt a notch, do without frills and hunker down. Frugality when you do it by choice!

Abusers on a trajectory landing them in rehab ( or the city morgue ) don't normally get "an austerity", they get an INTERVENTION! We've let the Progs yet again set the narrative redefining words and their meanings.

19. jeffythequick on September 26th, 2012 12:36 pm

I can think of another thing to cut in the budget:

Government backed student loans.

I think if banks looked at what these people were teaching, and looking at it like an investment, these people wouldn't have a job scrubbing the bottom of septic tanks.

20. getonlinelawyer on April 30th, 2013 9:08 am

I really like how this list is shaping up. As someone who has been immersed in the philanthropic sector for 20 years, you hit my all time favorites. As I think about what I might add here…what about something hot-off-the-press? A new favorite of mine, from the founder of Stanford University's Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society and a professor at Stanford business school :

21. Joey Atlas on May 23rd, 2013 8:04 am

This page is for anyone who still doesn't like Obama. Please send more comments of any anti-Obama

22. the 31 day fat loss on May 24th, 2013 4:51 am

This Is The page Of obama Anti Things Share More Things Like This.

23. Customized Fat Loss on June 5th, 2013 4:03 am

would they have voted for the same left-lib Democrat if he were white?

24. see more on June 27th, 2013 4:19 am

And that is quite solid and seemingly successful man for no apparent reason loses peace, becoming frustrated, frightened and exhausted.

25. kyle leon on August 21st, 2013 9:24 am