What stuff am I voting for? This year it’s a no-brainer: An ObamaPhone!

Actually I’m voting partly because I hope the election results depress the hell out of these dingbats:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire want to hear what you’ve got to say. The two stars unveiled a campaign on Monday called Vote4Stuff. It urges voters to use social media to talk about what issues are most critical to them in the upcoming election.

Anyone interested can submit their own 30-second video about their biggest concerns going into the election. Then, selected videos — in addition to tweets, photos or posts directed at Vote4Stuff — will be incorporated into the campaign later in the month.

What are the chances that anybody will say their biggest concern is $16 trillion in debt and accompanying credit downgrades that we’re screwing future generations with because everybody has voted for “stuff”? Yeah, I know…

Comments

23 Responses to “Hollywood Left’s Newest Push to Get Doofuses to the Polls: ‘Vote 4 Stuff’”

1. Marshall_Will on October 1st, 2012 6:08 pm

You just have to know any "public service" pol-vid campaign that features Sarah Freaking Silverman has your best interests at heart. NOT

Please tell me no taxpayer dollars were harmed in the making of this dimeo?

2. Truesoldier__ on October 1st, 2012 6:18 pm

I would send in a video telling them I could give a rats a$$ what these overpaid Hollywierd liberals have to say about anything, but I have better things to do with my time…..like count blades of grass in my yard.

3. Marshall_Will on October 1st, 2012 6:40 pm

Other than Edward Norton, a bunch of no talents anyway. Hollywood casting agencies just look for faces, they figure THEY can backfill da' skilz later if need be?

And it's not like he wasn't in the tank for Teh Wun from Day 1 anyway? Even did an HBO special on how he wun. Not that celebtards will make a diff this election, but Bammie loves their rump smooching adoration all the same…

4. Truesoldier__ on October 1st, 2012 7:01 pm

Kinda makes you wonder what exactly are they getting from the "Obama stash" for doing this? Movie ticket sales have been down (look no further than the HS kid unemploymnet numbers for an explanation) which ultimately will hurt these morons pocket books in the long run. Then again, how many of these morons cannot see any farther than the next party.

And I agree, Edward Norton has done some great movies.

5. Marshall_Will on October 1st, 2012 7:17 pm

They all think they're so 'clever'. As long as they don't mention O-b-a-m-a [directly] then it's all good right? Of the B-listers Doug details, are even (1) of them known as anything but raging lib's?

Fair & Balanced you know!

Online/Reality/Youtube content is eroding their revenue as surely as it has for dead tree publications. Commence the Burn Rate to oblivion..!

6. SignPainterGuy on October 1st, 2012 8:04 pm

"Doofuses" sums it up for me, Doug ! The shame is, they`ll probably vote.

7. Granny55 on October 1st, 2012 9:03 pm

Sans a handful of "conservative" actors – I have absolutely no use for anything Hollyweird. I don't do movies anymore. Not giving my money to those who wish harm to the USA. They are almost 99% morally decayed and I have no desire to finance the effin freaks.

8. Marshall_Will on October 1st, 2012 9:47 pm

Granny,

Besides, if we rifled our way thru the many great films of the 50's, 60's and 70's we wouldn't LIVE long enough to make a dent in them. That's just the ones made here.

Who needs these "green screen" cartoonish abortions and as MM pointed out Friday, even their pulp aimed at children is rife w/ obscene dirtbags like Jason ( Pig ) Biggs!?

And of course, all their VILE comments reserved strictly for Conservative women. How old do we really have to get before we're more concerned w/ q-u-a-l-i-t-y than quanitity anyway..? Who has the TIME?

9. jeffythequick on October 1st, 2012 11:51 pm

Isn't it Doofi?

10. jeffythequick on October 1st, 2012 11:56 pm

On MM's tweet of the day, 10/1/12, if her relatives are from Manila (I know she's from Philadelphia, PA), they're the ultimate wetbacks:

Haters gonna hate, eh, Mauricio Enriquez? (@M3nriquez)

11. SignPainterGuy on October 2nd, 2012 12:12 am

Seemed quite a stretch to me; something lefties do naturally !

I`m so impressed with MM`s resilience at these sub-human remarks. Some of them are meant to cut to the bone, but appear only to sprinkle a little dust and of course, show themselves to be quite childish !

12. SignPainterGuy on October 2nd, 2012 12:18 am

As many as there apparently are, I`m going with "Doofii" ! Not really sure the capitalification is absolutely necessary though; they aren`t all that important !

13. Marshall_Will on October 2nd, 2012 1:50 am

On Sunday we were invited to a huge Fil-Am event and truly enjoyed it. So many self-appointed Sudden Closed Borders haterz don't realize just how deep a connection and shared history the RP and the U.S have enjoyed.

Many Filipinos are so fed up w/ how higher ed. in this country is run they're sending kids and grandkids back to attend an actual college. When the grad. they'll return ( as is their perfect right ) but b/c they're Catholic and vote Conservative, they make the perfect TARGETS for Leftwing nutjobs…

And of course, they can score double-points if your spouse happens to be a Conservative Jew! The New Civility and Tolerance MOB mentality on full display!? Mrs. Will is so FED UP w/ their cr@p she no longer feels compelled to suffer these fools. Progressives know it is their culture and tradition to always be courteous in public. No matter HOW rude someone else is conducting themselves. We have all these relatives that span the Pacific, but… I'm still a raaaacist. Now we just laugh in their faces.

14. SignPainterGuy on October 2nd, 2012 2:29 am

Sunlight is the best disinfectant, laughter and mockery are the best defense ! Show them you`re offended, you just invite more of the same. Give them no quarter !

15. JetHeadJoe on October 2nd, 2012 11:29 am

Dear Hollyweird,
    I like my stuff. I worked for it. I made it happen. The *last* thing I want is for Government to take my stuff and give it to somebody else who won't appreciate it. Let them get their own stuff. Let's talk about your stuff, OK? Do you share your stuff? Or do you hide in your gated communities, only to come out long enough to do stupid stuff like this video? To hell with you. Go stuff it.

16. archer on October 2nd, 2012 12:45 pm

“…‘Vote 4 Stuff’….”

What the camera sees.

The photographer has a long list of cities his lens has featured in this way and every one of them are under liberal democrat rule, taxation and oversight while the people uproot themselves and flood to more conservative and livable regions of the American nation.

And those who remain choose to… ‘Vote 4 Stuff’

17. archer on October 2nd, 2012 12:49 pm

One last note in response to one of the pictures:

God has not left, HE was forced out by those chosen to rule.

18. Marshall_Will on October 2nd, 2012 1:24 pm

SPG,

Delivering the shocker becomes easy when you bypass offended and go directly to ANGRY. Foul-mouthed Prog-pigs won't be counting on it and it finds them completely unprepared.

Whether the target is a pinata` of Nikki Haley, MM or ourselves personally, they're looking for that gasp, aghast reaction. The most assuring sign you're rocked back on your HEELS.

When it comes to the Art of Verbal Self Defense coming off as indignant never really worked as the only people to take the hint would be Conservatives to begin with. In spite of Left-generated stereotypes, we don't engage in those kind of attacks.

19. blogc2011 on December 2nd, 2012 9:04 am

A public service announcement went online Monday, asking: “What stuff is important to you?” Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jonah Hill, Zac Efron, Edward Norton and Ellen Degeneres — among others — also appear in the video.botox

20. blogc2011 on December 3rd, 2012 6:14 pm

Unfortunately, in the article no mention of WHY the cities now look this way. But, there is only one reason — liberal democrat rule, taxation and oversight while the people uproot themselves and flood to more conservative and livable regions of the American nation. Gainey Ranch real estate

21. blogc2011 on December 4th, 2012 5:27 pm

"I'm going through a really strange time in my life right now?" ( from Fight Club ) is one of the band's favorite sayings. Late for practice, shorted cords, blown fuses.., it has a thousand different uses! Tom Deluca

22. Hira on December 25th, 2012 7:17 am

You're so insightful, have so much real stuff to bring to the table. I hope that more people read this and get what I got from it: chills. Great job and great blog. I cant wait to read more, keep em coming! click here

23. blogc2011 on December 27th, 2012 6:46 pm

I really appreciate your post. It gives an outstanding idea that is very helpful for all the people on the web. Thanks for sharing this information and I'll love to read your next post too Cave Creek homes for sale