Do you know what member of Congress this is?

dws2

Give up?

Those are pics from a recent Vogue photo session with… Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Yes, this one:

dws

Word is that two airbrushers remain in critical condition in an area hospital, and a photographer had to undergo hernia surgery after being injured trying to carry the lens filter back to the truck.

Where were Vogue’s photo techs when I was doing my senior pictures in high school?

By the way, that dress DWS’s wearing in the Vogue shoot reportedly costs $2,000 — just like the 99% wear! Or maybe the dress was Photoshopped on too.

Not to be outdone, Joe Biden’s going to be in a Vogue spread too:

biden1

And that’s how Biden showed up… before Vogue’s makeup artists, airbrushers and Photoshoppers had at him.

Comments

20 Responses to “Vogue Magazine Makeup Artists, Airbrushers & Photoshoppers Hospitalized for Exhaustion”

1. backwoodsconsr on October 8th, 2012 6:39 pm

I think they used a stunt double.

2. jeffythequick on October 8th, 2012 6:39 pm

I couldn't tell it was her without the inane comments.

3. jeffythequick on October 8th, 2012 6:40 pm

I thought that the Libs hated the objectificaion of women…

I object to the womanization of that object.

4. Granny55 on October 8th, 2012 6:49 pm

Saw this yesterday. Once she opens her mouth – it is the same old, same old. And BTW, have not seen her making the rounds on TV – did she get thrown under the bus for Vogue making her look like a conservative?

5. Jim on October 8th, 2012 7:03 pm

They must've used an ice cream scoop to apply the necessary amount of Vaseline to that camera lens.

6. SignPainterGuy on October 8th, 2012 7:24 pm

Yer slayin` me buddy ! ;-)

7. SignPainterGuy on October 8th, 2012 7:30 pm

The folks at Vogue found someone who actually learned to use properly the "Tammy Faye Bakker – Roller & Trowel Makeup Kit". Tammy Faye obviously thought the roller was for application and texturizing, the trowell was for MORE application and creating the stucco effect !

8. backwoodsconsr on October 8th, 2012 7:40 pm

Tammy Faye should have thrown in the trowel a long time ago. It was obviously a hopeless case.

9. SignPainterGuy on October 8th, 2012 7:41 pm

I think Joe is ready for the live version of Madagascar in Chris Rock`s place – Marty the zebra.

10. backwoodsconsr on October 8th, 2012 8:07 pm

Objection sustained.

11. SignPainterGuy on October 8th, 2012 8:21 pm

Indeed !

12. SignPainterGuy on October 8th, 2012 8:23 pm

Her mistake came when seeing that a little makeup made her look good (in HER eyes), she thought a LOT would look great. WRONG !!

13. Marshall_Will on October 9th, 2012 3:48 am

As noted, I'm past, or THOUGHT I was past making comments about other's appearance. None of us chooses our parents. But this is beyond the pale!

On the right they've used stock photos of Lara Flynn Boyle as their surrogate/donor and on the left, Geri Hall ( Mick Jagger's ex ) Then we wonder why so many young girls have IMAGE issues b/c of this fictitious RAG of a publication.

Did DWS actually SEE or approve these obvious forgeries? ( Bet her staff is having hardy yuck on this one? )

14. Anne on October 9th, 2012 9:18 am

What a sweet article! sniff, sniff. Imagine the trials of going from a size 8 to a size 2. I may not have respected her before, but she is my new role model! And better food in the cafeterias too. And always gets people a cake on their birthdays. Finally, someone representing the people in the important issues. It just brings tears to my eyes. Um, yes, tears of joy. Right.

15. Truesoldier__ on October 9th, 2012 11:06 am

This reminds me of a song called "Buggley Eyes" by NOFX. The chorus goes, "Have you ever gone to sleep with Bo Derek and woke up with Bo Didley?"

16. SignPainterGuy on October 9th, 2012 1:18 pm

No, but I have noticed how much prettier the girls are at closing time ! ;-)

17. The Zoo Keeper on October 9th, 2012 1:37 pm

Debbie Wasserman Schultz meets Ray Harryhausen: http://twitpic.com/b2lmf7

18. JetHeadJoe on October 9th, 2012 2:35 pm

Wow…just….wow. This explains why my local store was out of turd polish today.

19. SignPainterGuy on October 9th, 2012 2:40 pm

Not too big a stretch; Debbie has nicer skin …. for now !

The Vogue pics show just how important and valuable a hair stylist can be for someone who WANTS to look good. A talented and almost magical makeup artiste is also a must.

In that regard, I`m reminded of the new version of the old joke, "Why did the chicken cross the road ?"
    "To prove to the DWS `possums that it CAN be done !"

20. SignPainterGuy on October 9th, 2012 2:44 pm

RE: the wild-eyed middle pic;
    "I rode in the back of the truck with the other pets, it was GREAT ! I can taste `em on my teeth, do I have bugs in my eyes ?"