Stay alert when voting, because I have a feeling we’re going to be seeing record numbers of these kinds of things:

GREENSBORO, N.C. –The presidential election is just around the corner and voting issues have already become a problem in Guilford County.

On Monday, several voters complained that their electronic ballot machine cast the wrong vote. All the complaints were made by people who voted at the Bur-Mil Park polling location.

One of the voters, Sher Coromalis, says she cast her ballot for Governor Mitt Romney, but every time she entered her vote the machine defaulted to President Obama.

“I was so upset that this could happen,” said Coromalis.

Guilford County Board of Elections Director George Gilbert says the problem arises every election. It can be resolved after the machine is re-calibrated by poll workers.

“It’s not a conspiracy it’s just a machine that needs to be corrected,” Gilbert said.

After the third try, Coromalis says she was able to get her vote counted for Gov. Romney but was still annoyed.

“I should have just mailed it in,” Coromalis said.

Ever notice these little “common, innocent and completely random anomalies” always seem to favor the Dem candidates? Something similar happened in Nevada in the 2010 midterm election.

It’s a good thing the U.N. is sending in election monitors to keep an eye out for cheating conservatives!

Update: As you read this keep in mind that Eric Holder insists there’s absolutely no evidence of vote fraud or even attempted vote fraud in this country.

Comments

14 Responses to “It Starts…”

1. SignPainterGuy on October 24th, 2012 1:42 pm

I think NC now has touch screen voting machines state-wide. One thing to be careful about; a Straight Party vote will NOT cast any vote for Pres / VP and if I`m not mistaken, the same for some County Commissioner races and those non-partison Judge races (insert laughter here).

One good thing about these machines, you have a "Review" button that shows you your vote and allows you to change or correct errors, then you touch, "Vote". At the bottom-left of the machine there is an open window exposing a "grocery store paper receipt-like" printout you can watch as you vote. Sadly though, you don`t get your own copy.

Educate yourself / know who to vote for before you get to the poll and watch carefully folks !

2. Truesoldier__ on October 24th, 2012 1:48 pm

First of all, the UN can take a flying leap. They have no standing over our elections and have disgraced themselves beyond belief. Whether it be their allowance (and approval) of anti-sematic statments in speeches to the UN to the raping and pillaging "pecaekeepers" they send out throught the world, they have lost all crediblity to freedom loving people of the world.

Secondly, This is no surprise at all. I expect to see more anomolies in states that Obama believes he should win. You also have in FL 20 counties that are reporting that registered Republicans are receiving phony letters with forged signatures of election officials telling them they are not eligible to vote. From what I am hearing some of the letters were post marked from a Seattle post office. This is a blatant attempt at real voter suppression, but I guess Eric (with)Holder is too busy going after states with voter ID laws to be worried about real fraud.

3. Truesoldier__ on October 24th, 2012 1:57 pm

Good to see they at least have a review button. Far better then the fraud by mail we have up in the PNW. From my experience, if you live in a Conservative district you better mail your ballot in via registered mail with signature conformation or else it may not get counted. Then you have to deal with the ballots being counted by union employees who seem to have a knack in specific counties with "missplacing" boxes of ballots while finding others (in the trunks of their cars) later.

In WA ST we now have a saying, the election isnt over till it has been counted, recounted, recounted again until the Democrat wins.

4. SignPainterGuy on October 24th, 2012 3:01 pm

Wow, startling revelations ! No surprise though about Eric (with)Holder though. Gotta have those priorities !

5. SignPainterGuy on October 24th, 2012 3:04 pm

Looks like the Chicago Way is really widespread. Al Franken comes to mind in your last sentence, which btw, could`ve been shortened to, "It ain`t over till the democrat wins !" !

What`a despicable man, what`a despicable party !

6. Truesoldier__ on October 24th, 2012 3:23 pm

Where do you think they got the idea for the Al Fraken move? The guy who pulled the strings in WA ST was the same guy who pulled the same strings in WI. Coincidence, I think not.

7. ChapBix on October 24th, 2012 3:36 pm

The U.N. monitors are to guarantee that the Democrat candidates win.

8. ChapBix on October 24th, 2012 3:37 pm

Al Franken represents MN.

9. Truesoldier__ on October 24th, 2012 4:09 pm

Thanks for the correction. It has been a very, very long morning. We just found out this morning. The governmnet agency I work for has decided in their infinite wisdom that we need new badges because some people go by nicknames instead of their given names. So the facility is going to spend a ton of money we do not have on new badges. It drives me crazy at the lunancy I see everyday.

10. Truesoldier__ on October 24th, 2012 4:15 pm

Wait there's more! VA Congresman Jim Moran's son caught on tape talking about helping to commit voter fraud. James O'Keefe gets them again:

11. Marshall_Will on October 24th, 2012 4:16 pm

We had a few shops simply change their activity 'code' and voila'! ( No funding for the new designation! )

"Yes Sir, I DO realize whom I'm talking to..!"

More infinite 'wisdom.

12. Marshall_Will on October 24th, 2012 4:21 pm

"Al Franken represents MN."

You're BOTH wrong!? ( Franken represents HIMSELF )

Maybe it's just me but I fail to discern the 'value' of a pension plan for representatives so elderly they need a FT medical staff to shuffle them from meeting to meeting?

Why would Hatch worry about how much is in his retirement account?

13. Marshall_Will on October 24th, 2012 4:27 pm

"From what I am hearing some of the letters were post marked from a Seattle post office."

We.Need.To.Just.STOP

I'm not in such a hurry for the elation/RELIEF that will come from kicking BHO & Mo to the curb I'm willing to risk a 2nd ( scandal/investigation ridden ) 'term'.

With as irregular as these irregularities ARE I have no objections not moving forward until the 'discrepancies' can be rectified. Be it a week or a MONTH. We can't assume control until late Jan. anyway.

14. SignPainterGuy on October 24th, 2012 7:55 pm

Rush was on that this afternoon. Is that like getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar because the lid fell on your hand, or more aptly, you knocked the jar off the counter, breaking it on the floor ?! It reminds me of the idiot who got hit in the head by the lid when he was trying to get "toilet water" !