Voting begins in less than 24 hours, and the candidates as well as their wives are getting in their best last-minute pitches. Here’s Michelle Obama’s:

flotustwitter

Or, as the soldier looking at the smoldering ruins of a French village in 1944 said, “We sure liberated the hell out of this place.”

Remember though, this is the woman who wants everybody to believe we’re in the midst of a huge recovery. “Hope & Change” has become “Desperation & Delusion.”

Comments

16 Responses to “FLOTUS Generously Endorses Romney: ‘If This is What the President Can Do in 4 Years, Imagine What He Can Do in Twice the Time’”

1. Joe Redfield on November 5th, 2012 3:04 pm

If Romney does indeed need a last minute boost, this should do the trick. "Imagine…"; indeed.

2. SignPainterGuy on November 5th, 2012 3:29 pm

From the sounds of recent revelations, FLOTUS should have said, "Imagine what Valerie Jarrett can do in twice the time."

3. Marshall_Will on November 5th, 2012 3:30 pm

I'm… AGOG at the sheer stoopidity of Moochelle's comment. It's the linguistic equivalent of giving someone directions by telling them to take a 'left' ( 4 miles before the dead end? )

Reeeeally FLOTUS..? Can we get BACK to having (1) Michelle now..! Thankx, knew you'd understand…

4. Marshall_Will on November 5th, 2012 3:44 pm

Wanted to share some of the.., sunshine 'conservative'/self-loathing Blame O' Matic BS many of us have been going through over the last several months/years.

On Sunday nights I sit in w/ the house band at our local Tav. Great fun, musicians way beyond my pay grade. BUT, I provide the comic relief, know a few licks and buy lots of rounds. Enroute I saw my 30-something Unemployed neighbor. Being social, I offered he come join.

Not ONE drink into it and you're getting an [unsolicited] EARFUL about "God HELP us if "you/you GUYS/you 'Republicans' let this clown get re-elected..!@&!?"

Gosh, I'M 'sorry'? 'I'/me/MYSELF [wife] and everyone I could fit into the car have attended fundraisers, cold-called until our JAWS dropped off, contributed, attended rallies and splathered door hangers until we had blisters on our feet!

YOU ( otoh ) sat on your DUFF and p!ssed & moaned while collecting Unenjoyment, 'critiquing' us every step of the way as we delivered The Mid-Term MIRACLE you seem to have forgotten about ENTIRELY..?

Sorry for the rant guys but I think it's an important distinction/heads up we need to make. Take a seat, in the BACK. You're WELCOME.

5. archer on November 5th, 2012 4:02 pm

I just had a scary thought:

If zero wins, this will likely be the last presidential election we will ever see and The United States will eventually become AMERISTAN, or that 1944 liberated French village.

If Romney wins, which will never be accepted by the liberals as a conservative victory, and after the election is re-, re-, re-, rescheduled, and after all the shards are re-, re-, re-, re-, recounted, and after all the attorneys become the new upper class, and after all the conservative office buildings are fire-bombed, America the Anarchist’s haven will wish it were that 1944 liberated French village.

OOUUCH!!

MY head feels like it is about to explode.

6. SignPainterGuy on November 5th, 2012 4:09 pm

Ha, or "go past where the Smith`s farm used to be" !

Since Michele Bachmann has only one "l", I`ll give you a technical slide. ;-)

7. jeffythequick on November 5th, 2012 4:17 pm

Nonsense!

On the election commission, they'll have, from the Republican Side:

Dino Rossi
    Norm Coleman

and on the Democrat side:
    Cristine Gregoire
    Al Franken

and just to make it fair, Al Gore will decide all ties.

8. Marshall_Will on November 5th, 2012 4:19 pm

Thought that as I hit Submit!

Spell Moochellllle ( OutOnHerEAR ) w/ as many l's as you'd like?

9. Marshall_Will on November 5th, 2012 4:29 pm

Arghhh! ( Please see post above )

Fatigue, is understandable. This clown's been angling to put his 'second' term "in the bag!" before he got sworn in for his FIRST. Since he's been in perpetual campaign mode, those of us on the Right have been FORCED to respond to the 24/7 All Obama All The TIME! news cycle/Democratic Media Complex whether we wanted to or not!

But we have to Stop.With.The.Hedging, "archly suggesting" or placing (1) iota of emotional energy or a lick's worth of effort into "what if?" If it helps in any way, let's look -beyond- tomorrow and gird our loins for the multitudinous local battles that lie ahead.

Much of winning comes from visualizing it!

10. Truesoldier__ on November 5th, 2012 4:59 pm

No kidding. Makes you wonder just exaclty what is VJ up to with her involvement in talks with Iran.

11. sizemorew on November 5th, 2012 5:42 pm

She's being awfully helpful to Romney. Maybe she just really wants that talk show. (h/t Big Hollywood)

12. Marshall_Will on November 5th, 2012 5:51 pm

Ha…! Love it. As one commenter noted, only "Resist We Much" MSNBC and DOA "Current TV" would even carry it! The upside is Meanchelle will be forced to party on her OWN dime and we can commence the countdown to the inevitable AXING by network exec's!

What's funny is this is precisely the media 'coup' they always dreamed of… Only now it will come a little sooner than she planned.

13. jeffythequick on November 5th, 2012 5:56 pm

MW,

Sorry about what I wrote… I just like to provide gallows humor to those that will listen.

14. Marshall_Will on November 5th, 2012 6:20 pm

As a WA resident, trust me, I understand.

And as one who's oft been criticized for being my own worst enemy, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory! I'm more than qualified to speak to the mindset of:

Making things out WAY worse than reality merits, getting so wrapped around the axle of little details you lose sight of the big picture and researching stocks for so long the window slams your fingers?

I've learned, halfway down the cliffs at Acapulco probably isn't the time to question your timing? The LOT of us have been defaulted to negative, negative, negative we may be at a point where no longer recognize a good thing when we SEE it.

I'd like to think after she put it all out there on the line for a 2-hour speech that MM doesn't find that uplifting and empowering msg. didn't make it to the parking lot..?

15. Truesoldier__ on November 5th, 2012 7:58 pm

To be honest, maybe Michelle would rather have that job then her current one. She could go out and spout her opinion without having to worry too much as she would be speaking to the choir. She could get them to pay for her travel to do on location shows. And she wouldn't have to worry about having Barack come with her as he would be on his speaking tours.

16. SignPainterGuy on November 5th, 2012 11:16 pm

If past actions by BHO sans congressional approval, there will be prisoner hand overs, ship-loads of money, guarantees of our staying out of Israeli attacks, fuel and food exports, support for anti anti-islam laws, for starters !