You can tell Chris Matthews is locked and loaded for the “dog whistle” stuff before he even knows the facts about anything. Here he’s lighting into Romney for mentioning “voting is the best revenge” when in fact Obama’s the one who first said it. After Matthews finds out it was Obama and not Romney who said it, Cap’n Legthrill sticks to the same story. The facts don’t matter to this maniacal shill:

Tingles is starting to look like I did the year the Lions went 0-16 — I think that’s a good sign.

Comments

14 Responses to “Tingles: Romney Sure is Stoking Ethnic Fears By Repeating Obama’s ‘Revenge’ Comment”

1. sizemorew on November 5th, 2012 12:34 pm

I think Matthews lost touch with reality a long, long time ago.

Already voted (and what a turnout! An hour and a half wait!), so tomorrow I'm going to just be sitting back and watching the numbers. I'm hoping when I wake up on November 7th, my first birthday present will be a president that doesn't suck.

2. backwoodsconsr on November 5th, 2012 12:40 pm

Matthews and reality have never met.

3. SignPainterGuy on November 5th, 2012 1:17 pm

HAPPY BIRFDAY !

4. SignPainterGuy on November 5th, 2012 1:27 pm

Chrissy Matthews of the Leg Thrill persuasion is unwatchable and even more unlistenable. He frames a question, reframes the question, asks the question, answers the question, his guest gets part of his response out before the screaming lunatic butts in with the "right" answer and rants some more !

NO THANKS !

How can he know who said what when he`s the one doing all the talking ?

In the vid from The Blaze where people hated Romney`s policies until they learned they were actually Obama`s policies, at least some of them saw the light.

5. Truesoldier__ on November 5th, 2012 1:42 pm

Looks like Matthew's "tingle sense" is on overdrive.

6. Truesoldier__ on November 5th, 2012 1:46 pm

"If it’s clear Romney’s going to win tomorrow I’ll be flipping over to MSNBC once in a while just to watch the heads exploding like a leftist fireworks show."

I think you may just get that chance. NBC has a story about nonvoters this election (Glenn Beck talked about it this morning). In every example of nonvoter it sounds like it is an Obama voter that is not going to vote. The reasosns are varied from not knowing where to vote and not registering on time to be able to vote, all the way to no real choice in who to vote for.

This story sounds to me like NBC is setting up an excuse narrative as for why Obama lost. After all, the left doesn't want anyone to believe it has anything to do with Obama's failed policies.

7. Marshall_Will on November 5th, 2012 2:30 pm

The reality IS; Romney gets elected.., Tingles gets cancelled.

O'Drama has his rich Soros-monkey uncle BUY him an election.., Tingles gets cancelled.

Very apt description btw.

8. Marshall_Will on November 5th, 2012 2:39 pm

TS,

I went thru a solid 5+ years of that as a Housing Bubble just a blogger. Realtor after developer after mortgage broker wallpapering over the disaster w/ HARSHLY skewed numbers, happy talk, buyer's remorse and incessant threats of Mutually Assured DESTRUCTION.

"Careful what you WISH 'for'..? If the Housing market crashes like all you Bubbleistas are hoping for.., it'll drag the whole economy down WITH IT..!"

Meaning, since my little wet dream of undeserved 'wealth' might go down the tubes, I'll see to it personally everyone is SCREWED. And they were good on their word. Former cheerleaders "turned their jackets inside OUT" to avoid detection and began milking the short sales and working the foreclosures.

It's the SAME moral hazard.

9. SignPainterGuy on November 5th, 2012 2:48 pm

No one would like seeing Tingle`s cancelled more than I !

It looks more and more like R&R will win BIG. Team O don`t publicly show any realization that huge numbers are against him now that were with him and they totally dismiss / fail to consider the evangelical vote ! They can buy all they want and it looks like they are, they are being repudiated ………. or is that "refutiated" !?

10. Marshall_Will on November 5th, 2012 3:25 pm

ReGURGITATED..?

How can the LSM POSSIBLY atone/explain away their complicit ROLE in all of this..? No level of contortion will suffice. Rest assured we'll see yet another total network "makeover" as exec's and talking heads alike are given their choice of dull metallic objects upon which to commit seppuku.

11. jeffythequick on November 5th, 2012 3:48 pm

Matthews used to substitute for Rush when he had some sense. He didn't always agree with Rush, but at least he had some coherence to his thoughts.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

12. jeffythequick on November 5th, 2012 3:54 pm

TS,

I got a driver's license up here in Washington SO I COULD VOTE here…

Having an Oregon one is nice, because the cost of everything here is about 8% cheaper with Oregon ID, but once Mrs. thequick and I were both up here (in WA… I get to watch the election results from my hotel room in Wichita, KS tomorrow…lovely town and people here!)

I guess the point of my screed here is that people that don't want to vote will find every reason not to. It's sad, but I'm not here to fix every loser on the planet that throws away what people fought, died, and protected their right to do. They'll piss, moan, and find every MSNBC camera (and in Chrs' case, a show) to tell their sad story. For me, it was easy: Get a license, and ask the lady behind the counter how I register to vote, and follow what she said.

13. sizemorew on November 5th, 2012 5:39 pm