Chris Matthews is still beaming after the re-election of The Thrillbringer, and he’s so thankful there was a huge storm that killed over a hundred people strong voter turnout to give the thumbs-up to Obama’s agenda of higher taxes and crippling levels of government dependency.

To paraphrase FLOTUS, for the second time in Chris Matthews’ adult life, Tingles is proud of his country:

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

(h/t Weasel Zippers)

Comments

14 Responses to “The Thrill Returns to Chris Matthews’ Leg”

1. SignPainterGuy on November 10th, 2012 4:46 pm

Well, good for you, Chrissy; that makes one of us !

I so despise these people who are pleased with and proud of our country only when it is becoming more like European countries that are going bust !

2. backwoodsconsr on November 10th, 2012 5:48 pm

The lights have gone out in the shining city on the hill.

3. Marshall_Will on November 10th, 2012 8:55 pm

and crippling levels of government dependency For ALL..!

Powers is ON to something here!? Wow, as I mentioned on MM yesterday, Mrs. Will, in under two weeks, started (3) ventures while "on vacation" for her mother's funeral in the Philippines. Two Agri-biz ventures and picked up a 40' fishing boat the lender repo'd for.., well I haven't checked the account of late… BUT!

She was gushing in the phone about how she had to haggle over the Detroit Diesel's starter and got the engine an overdue tune-up for pittance..! "This boat was over 500,000 pesos NEW. It was one of those can't say NO prices Dad!?"

Yes dear.., how's your sister../s? Point being, while Doug is re-writing the Pledge of Dependence many of us manage to make more money by ACCIDENT than 99%'ers do on purpose. It was a STEAL I tell ya'! Weather 'nice' IS it..?

4. archer on November 10th, 2012 9:10 pm

With a billion dollar campaign war chest and three major American international and countless local broadcast companies, newspapers, and magazines behind him, and still he had to go to BofA and borrow millions more, yet he only won by something like two million votes?

Even if all two million of the winning votes were legal, which we do not concede, that’s hardly a victory to celebrate.

Although losing is never fun, Romney/Ryan, the GOP, and the true America-loving voters have nothing to be disappointed about.

5. SignPainterGuy on November 10th, 2012 9:13 pm

Please extend to the lovely Mrs. Will my most heartfelt sympathies !

6. SignPainterGuy on November 10th, 2012 9:16 pm

That`s becoming a tradition, regardless of the party in charge. I can`t understand it !

7. Skip on November 10th, 2012 10:22 pm

I swear that Mattheww is in lobe with Obama…the way he goes on about the worst president in our history is pathetic.

8. SignPainterGuy on November 10th, 2012 10:28 pm

Pathetic lobe IS as pathetic lobe DOES ! ;-)

9. backwoodsconsr on November 10th, 2012 10:32 pm

I think Matthews had a frontal lobotomy a long time ago. The trouble is, he was so stupid already that nobody noticed.

10. SignPainterGuy on November 10th, 2012 11:32 pm

I guess all stupid is still all stupid no matter how much you take away !

11. backwoodsconsr on November 11th, 2012 12:19 am

Tune in next week for another exciting episode of The Adventures Of Captain Legthrill!

And, back by unpopular demand, Dumb and Dumber In The White House!

12. Marshall_Will on November 11th, 2012 1:39 am

SPG,

Thank you so much Jim. Mom's stroke hit in Feb. just weeks before Mrs. W's plane reservations. Reluctantly she canceled in order to provide the financing for the care she'd need. There's really no such thing as "health insurance" in the P.I and families generally pay out of pocket. Only making forking out for some unemployable MOOK under O'Scare all the more insulting.

And.., while we're at it, my mother passed away 2 Fridays ago. It was a big PART of the reason I dropped everything to see MM up in Portland the following Friday. I just needed to hear someone sane. My "when you're dead you're DEAD ( 'devout' atheist ) sister hijacked Mom's passing, like any good regressive into "being about HER" as… one would expect.

Not in ANY way to appear as lip service to Doug's staunchly Conservative readers, but the only plausible "upside", and I mean this w/ all my heart, is that she didn't live to SEE this debacle. Had cancer not claimed her, surely this would.

13. Marshall_Will on November 11th, 2012 1:48 am

archer,

Way awesome POST. If it means anything TO you.., I just left the kid's house and even 20-somethings have walked thru that "math". Both have only recently found work and this couldn't POSSIBLY be more demoralizing to a young couple w/ (1) child and the prospect of 'more' ludicrously out of the question.

As you'd expect, they're looking for leadership and I'm almost ashamed to admit this but I had to "pull a Bammie" and like our budget, explained that I didn't want to darken their door on a Saturday night with "wonkish explanations" but in my bunker of ideas I'd long anticipated this and had turnkey "contingency plans" already in the works..!

( They weren't buying… ) Reeeeally Pops? Outside of secession or becoming an ex-patriot uh..? Reeeeally Pops…?

14. SignPainterGuy on November 11th, 2012 2:48 am

Bless your hearts, both of you. I`m so sorry.