There are unconfirmed rumors that at a couple of points during Obama’s 1,600 word speech he actually talked about the man being memorialized:

The speech was also somewhat boring considering this man is the Greatest Orator of the Modern Ageā„¢. But it did have some patented Benito Obama strike-a-pose moments, like this one:

obamapose

Comments

7 Responses to “Obama Tells Audience at Sen. Inouye’s Memorial Service All About the Life of… Obama”

1. jeffythequick on December 23rd, 2012 5:09 pm

Obama: Funerals aren't about the dead. They're about the living, and I'm alive!

2. backwoodsconsr on December 23rd, 2012 5:51 pm

That wasn't a eulogy, that was a melogy.

3. Joyanna Adams on December 23rd, 2012 6:17 pm

LOL! Yes, we should all feel happy that Obama reminded us not only how everything in life pertains to HIM….many of us ALSO remember a time when families could afford to even take a vacation and stay at a small hotel…with an ice machine.

With Obama's future for us…I now realize I will never get to see Hawaii, and I'll be lucky to visit California again. In the meantime, he stays at the best places in the world…and lives better than any KING on the planet, thanks to all of us out her who are scarificing OUR vacations so he can go on his.

This means that Obama had a typical middle class upbringing with his white grandparents. This speech shows you just how clueless he is. If this man was SO great…why didn't he talk about him?

Tell me, when Obama builds his Presidential Library in Hawaii, will anyone in America be able to afford to see it?

Or will the "minorities get travelstamps?"

One thing we know…this speech will be shown on a big flatscreen so everyone can see it for all eternity.

Melogy is right….or Meatheadology.

4. Whom on December 23rd, 2012 7:40 pm

Unbelievable. Wish I knew what to say but words fail this case.

Why do we put up with a completely out of control Fed led by this cretin?

5. ivantipp on December 23rd, 2012 11:03 pm

Obama and Gillard (the P.M. of Australia) are BOTH Muzrat Loving Oxygen thieves.

6. Steve on December 23rd, 2012 11:33 pm

We have the NRA's Wayne LaPierre interview posted here…

7. Marshall_Will on December 24th, 2012 3:59 pm

Wah-ZANG..!

As a Chicago Polski, I'm forever hearing about a bohemian lifestyle when I can well afford better. If there were still drive-in's open ( I'd still be sneaking people in the trunk! ) Scoffering extra tea bags and napkins ( that always find a way of coming in handy ) pretty much come w/ the room key where Mrs. Will and I are concerned.

But those are OUR choices..! We CHOOSE to live that way. Most conservatives ARE thrifty. It comes w/ the turf. We willingly short sheet ourselves just so others might have a shot at college, owning their own home etc.

Now we'll get to "re-purpose" rancid, won't stay in tune guitar strings as rabbit snares that we might eat. OUT OF NECESSITY. Thanks 47%'ers..! Yo da' BOMB.