According to the State Department, Hillary Clinton has been discharged from the hospital after being treated for a blood clot in a vein behind her right ear. Her family, friends and associates expect her to make a full recovery and be elected president in 2016.

Below is a photo from Reuters that shows the whole family leaving the hospital. Bill happened to be there because he’s dating a nurse who works up on the 4th floor, but he decided to walk Hillary to her car.

What’s on Bubba’s mind just before heading back to Chappaqua? Looks to me like he’s asking himself, “Did I get the Lil’ Mynx out of the living room after the New Year’s Eve party?”

hillarybill

Comments

23 Responses to “Photo: Hillary Clinton Discharged from Hospital — Caption Bill”

1. SignPainterGuy on January 3rd, 2013 12:11 am

Wait a minute here ! One plus one = 3.1514, right ? It`s beginning to look like that "McDonald`s WiFi" signal also works where you can get adult refreshments and entertainment ……….. Funny how you are aware of the "Lil` Mynx" !?!? ;-) Doug ?

I wasn`t the suspicious type until my Ex taught me to be ! Sorry !

One does have to wonder why Der Schickmeister was there; more than just the appearance of an intact marriage I`ll bet, but I do remember just days before my Ex left me, I got a rather large paint-coated splinter thru my hand. It was the last time she acted like she cared at all for me. Maybe Bill still feels something for the Mother of his Daughter ! I`ve read that she has had terrible headaches and dizziness since her fall. It`s certainly been an elaborate ruse if indeed that`s what it is, just to get out of testifying !

2. Truesoldier__ on January 3rd, 2013 12:38 am

Bill (to nurse just out of camera site): I'll be back soon, just make sure you have a blue dress and plenty of cigars.

3. Truesoldier__ on January 3rd, 2013 12:40 am

Is it just me or does Hillary look much more pale than usual? Like she had them send her home to stop the speculation over whether or not she would be healthy enough to run in 4 years. Hope she doesn't have to get readmitted within the next 30 days for the hospitals sake seeing as they would have to pay a hefty penalty under Obamacare rules.

4. Doug on January 3rd, 2013 12:52 am

Speaking of WiFi, I can now get on my site from home. But in a few days I won't be able to for a period of time. How weird is that?

Anyway, the Mynx… I, uh… heard about it from a friend…

I read a forum comment somewhere that said Hillary checked out of the hospital after she realized her nurse was Juanita Broderick. Ouch.

5. Doug on January 3rd, 2013 12:53 am

One rumor was that Hil was having plastic surgery. That can be ruled out.

6. jeffythequick on January 3rd, 2013 2:58 am

Color me suspicious, but I find it odd that:

1. She has a mysterious ailment between Benghazi and time to retire.
    2. This ailment is behind her right ear, which no one will ever see.
    3. She'll be out of the State Dept. before she can testify.
    4. Is that guy behind her related to her? The old guy with the s%$ eating grin.

It'll be fun to see:
    1. If she does testify, the day that she's supposed to go in she'll have a relapse of a splitting headache.
    2. She won't recall anything controversial. Not a yes/no, but "I don't remember."
    3. Her attorney's name will probably be Scott Free. I do think she'll get off scott free, but not how it sounds.

7. jeffythequick on January 3rd, 2013 3:00 am

OK, for captions:

"Hey there doll, what are you doing la… oh, sorry, Chelsea."

8. jeffythequick on January 3rd, 2013 3:03 am

Too Rich!

Al-Jazeera buys CurrenTV! They want to shed their anti-American image by buying that?

9. SignPainterGuy on January 3rd, 2013 3:24 am

Hey, we need to tell her inquisitors at her hearing / testimony to offer her a couple Tylenol just before taking the stand. When she says, "Why ? I don`t have a headache !", they can say, "Good, now take the stand !"

10. SignPainterGuy on January 3rd, 2013 3:31 am

If Billy`s reputation is to be believed, chances are Shrillary is gonna be near someone he`s "Not had sex with" (wink, nudge) wherever she goes within our borders. Maybe that`s why she stays abroad so often. No wait, she takes "broad" with her no matter where she goes, so "Never mind" !

11. SignPainterGuy on January 3rd, 2013 2:11 pm

According to MM`s 1/3 Update to her "Tax Evader …." story, AlBore and Partners wanted to unload the Co. before the end of the year to avoid the higher tax rates beginning 1-1-13, but the deal was signed until Wednesday, 1-3-13. Poor Al & Co. and Al !

Statement from Time Warner Cable, "We are removing the service as quickly as possible." Even left-leaning TWC doesn`t want A-J ! Fascinating !

ComCast and DirecTV have no plans to drop them.

12. Truesoldier__ on January 3rd, 2013 2:39 pm

Too bad the inquisitors will only use such techniques as threatening Hillary with the comfy chair to get her to talk.

13. Truesoldier__ on January 3rd, 2013 2:42 pm

ComCast and DirecTV probably get current through some sort of bundle deal with other channels people actually watch. To drop current would probably cause a massive spike in the other channels costs.

In the long run it seems as if AJ got played by Gore. He sells the channel that no on watches before it goes bankrupt and AJ is left holding the bag. Of course I am sure that as part of a Muslim outreach program the Obama administration will offer AJ a taxpayer bailout.

14. Marshall_Will on January 3rd, 2013 3:02 pm

All Jihad all the TIME..!

Whatever shall they feature? Fluffy feel good pieces on AQ members and the MB saving puppies? GB's comments were so spot on.

15. SignPainterGuy on January 3rd, 2013 3:04 pm

Very likely.

Here`s the AP version of the story: http://www.citizen-times.com/viewart/20130103/NEW

Note on page 2, last paragraph, that Current "expects" to post $114 M in revenues this year and had a cash flow of $24 M a year.

16. Truesoldier__ on January 3rd, 2013 3:21 pm

Perhaps they will show the Palestinian Mouse episodes.. You know the ones to teach all the little boys and girls how to be good jihadis.

17. SignPainterGuy on January 3rd, 2013 4:17 pm

Breaking: Shrillary has decided she WILL testify about Benghazi.

While in the hospital she had a vision and now knows the answer to the pressing question, "Ben Who ?"

In spite of, despite and irri- and dis-regardless of exclamations that she is NOT interested in running for any further gov. position, she must have realized that her chances for a pres. run in 2016 would be shot if she doesn`t clear up the "Ben Who ?" issue !

18. SignPainterGuy on January 3rd, 2013 4:48 pm

"NOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT THE COMFY CHAIR !!!!"

19. Mike S. on January 5th, 2013 6:57 pm

Well, Hillary doesn't expect (nor will she get) the Spanish Inquisition.

20. Chaturbate Hack on September 7th, 2013 10:22 pm

Oh how looks can be so deceiving

21. chaturbate hack on January 15th, 2014 9:01 am

Bill as always with huge smile I like this guy as a person :)

22. Chaturbate Tokens on April 20th, 2014 5:57 am

I like this woman, she is really doing great stuff for our nation. I hope she will live 100 years!

23. HackLeaders on August 12th, 2014 5:04 pm