Time for the Obamabots’ noon feeding: Organizing for Action:

The campaign never ends.

Be on the lookout for subsequent launches of initiatives such as “Organizing for Organizing” and “Don’t Even Think About Stopping Organizing.”

Update: Isn’t it fitting that the “rich need to pay more in taxes” bunch would provide the wealthy with a tax exempt place to donate their money? I thought this Karl Rovian approach to fundraising was evidence of everything that is wrong with modern American politics… what gives?

Comments

32 Responses to “First Lady Announces Launch of Another Organizing for Something or Other”

1. SignPainterGuy on January 18th, 2013 3:47 pm

The Under-Exposed First Mooch had to show off her new do somehow ! Can`t have THAT going un-noticed !

2. SignPainterGuy on January 18th, 2013 3:48 pm

"Truly Exshtordinary" !!

3. Dexter_Alarius on January 18th, 2013 3:54 pm

Gawd! I can't believe the American electorate actually stuck us with this lot for another 4 years.

Why don't they do "Organizing for Constitution Shredding" and just be done with it.

4. Truesoldier__ on January 18th, 2013 4:01 pm

No surprise. Obama campaign staffer Stehpanie Cutter was out on the MSM circuit yesterday saying they were going to go all "wonder-twins activated" on the NRA and gun control in general.

5. Truesoldier__ on January 18th, 2013 5:00 pm

O/T…Virgina Anti-Gun lawmaker brandishes "assualt rifle" floor of the state House of Delegates in attempt to push for more gun control and only proves that he needs lessons in proper control of a firearm as he has a magazine in the weapon, the bolt forward and his thumb on the trigger while holding it up in the air.

6. Robin H on January 18th, 2013 5:16 pm

Can you say ACORN?

7. SignPainterGuy on January 18th, 2013 5:31 pm

Come on Robin, didn`t you hear; ACORN was dissolved and no longer exists ?!?!
    MeSNBCbs had a big expose` on the dissolution ! (cough, cough)

(wink, wink, nudge, nudge) ;-)

8. Marshall_Will on January 18th, 2013 5:37 pm

Shuuush!

After a lifetime playing in various bands, some just shouldn't get back together. IMHO. Like the Blue Americorp Ventures for instance? Eric Holder and Hold 'em Off Kids? Hilda and the Grievance-mongers. Little Kathleen and the Nannies!

9. Marshall_Will on January 18th, 2013 5:41 pm

Dex,

As I often say, they're 'in power' ( for today… ) And I think this latest online tent revival meetin' is evidence of that. Any lull in the media feedback loop will morph into a – neg. feedback loop quicker than you can say Jimi Hendrix doing the Star Spangled Banner.

They're taking things a day at a time. Why would ever move the goal line or down markers closer for them?

10. Marshall_Will on January 18th, 2013 6:22 pm

"Morrissey's office told the Examiner that the AK-47 did not belong to the Morrissey and that it was borrowed from someone else."

Okay.., WHOM 'else'? No self-respecting, law abiding gun owner is going to just 'loan' out a firearm like that. What was Morrissey's explanation? I just want to wave it around and terrorize people innocent people to make a POINT?

Oh uh, okay sure… The liklihood it would be confiscated is off the chart. Not buying it.

11. Whom on January 18th, 2013 7:06 pm

Soooo they think the path we're on now, that this is how the world should be eh? And they're serious?

12. jeffythequick on January 18th, 2013 7:55 pm

The sad thing is that they're in power forever using the ratchet method.

Say you (or the Constitution) were on a rack, extremities all tied to ropes. The Progs come in to power and ratchet as much as they can, and when they're kicked out, nobody (especially those that we hope would do so) undoes the ropes or loosens the ratcheting mechanism of the rack. Everyone gets used to the strain on their arms, or that bit of the Constitution shredded, and then they come into power again, and the process repeats.

Of course, if you mention it to the Progs, you are accused of setting babies some protected group on fire and dancing around them.

Until that mentality is fixed in the electorate, we will continue to spiral down to our doom.

O/T: My wife was approached by a neighbor who gave her the key to the house they were renting. There was a 90 day foreclosure/eviction notice on it, and they said we could have whatever they left behind.

I felt bad for them until I noticed the books they left behind, and one of them was entitled, "Why I am a Liberal".

After that, I couldn't care a rat's a$$ about them. Plus, the house reeked of a substance that, until last November, was illegal here in Washington State.

13. SignPainterGuy on January 18th, 2013 8:39 pm

Good ratchet analogy and quite accurate concerning the electorate. If they`re used to something, it`s much easier to leave it alone than fix it.

So your neighbor`s place is a hazmat zone for mind and lungs ?

14. SignPainterGuy on January 18th, 2013 8:42 pm

Serious ? Yes. Shirley ? No.

15. SignPainterGuy on January 18th, 2013 8:45 pm

Personally, I miss waking up to Conalrad late at night when I passed out in front of the TV. He was such a good detective ! ;-)

16. jeffythequick on January 18th, 2013 8:53 pm

Dude… wha?
    *munching on cheetos and spray cheese*

uhhh… no comment.

17. Marshall_Will on January 18th, 2013 9:22 pm

Jeff,

Beat the ratchet analogy like a rented MULE. It additionally provides endless cover/smokescreen. For instance; we've been on about necessarily skyrocketing utility bills, right? Well, the Left is smart enough not to deploy ( read ratchet ) everyone ACROSS the country at the same TIME.

Doing so would make the obvious, well, obvious! So what do they do? A spike in Ft. Collins, CO. A ramp in Rochester. They're not going to let you 'see' the hockey stick chart..! Scares people. By ratcheting up rates incrementally, but inconsistently, it makes that portion of the Agenda almost impossible to 'prove'.

The spike I researched in Ft. Collins was explained away by all those FIRES Michelle was telling us about last summer and how people were shut inside ( in 90 deg. heat ) waiting out the smoke. They win/you LOSE. How hard is it for them to generate local excuses? In looking at KWH Rates across the nation, I'd say they're based a helluva' lot more on prevailing incomes than anything else?

18. Marshall_Will on January 18th, 2013 10:29 pm

Whom,

Great point, it's what I keep imploring them, and getting no answer. Soooo consistently and structurally forcing Americans to spend 15/20/30% of their income on say utility bills will do WHAT for the private sector again exactly?

19. backwoodsconsr on January 19th, 2013 12:55 am

Is that heifer seeking the spotlight again? It's deja moo all over again!

20. jeffythequick on January 19th, 2013 3:52 am

I first noticed the ratchet when I was in college, and they had that "tax now, cut later" schtick. I asked one of my managers, a lib, how the promises of one congress had to be fulfilled bay another.

"You don't know what you're talking about…"

I did then, and I do now.

On the neighbor thing, I'll save a liberal's life, but his property? He can work another 30 years to pay for a new house when his is on fire. A conservative's house I'll run into with a cup of water repeatedly to save. I'll do that because the conservative knows the value of work, and I'd prefer him to work on more important things than rebuilding his house. I don't like it, but I've grown cold against liberals. I'm just apathetic to their cares and troubles.

21. SignPainterGuy on January 19th, 2013 4:19 am

Yes, you did then and you know now !

Liberals are certainly cold toward conservatives and by extension, you, but I strongly sense that it is not from any sense of an eye for an eye sorta thing that you feel cold toward them. It`s just deserved !

You`d be a good neighbor !

22. Granny55 on January 19th, 2013 12:23 pm

I can't and won't watch anything she has to say. All I keep thinking about after looking at that picture is Lance Armstrong…..and the movie Liar, Liar.

23. Team Obama: Perpetual Campaign Mode! « The Daley Gator on January 19th, 2013 2:05 pm

[...] Powers has a short post up about this and has some fun with the Obama administration perpetual campaign The campaign never [...]

24. Truesoldier__ on January 19th, 2013 2:55 pm

So he used a straw buyer to get the gun….

25. Truesoldier__ on January 19th, 2013 2:56 pm

Now wouldn't that be fun if dear leader and all politicians were sunddenly struck with the liar, liar virus?

26. SignPainterGuy on January 19th, 2013 4:13 pm

I was thinking of that very thing yesterday, but I incl. all media outlets !

27. jeffythequick on January 20th, 2013 4:52 pm

I guess the good thing about today is that it's more than half over.

28. SignPainterGuy on January 20th, 2013 6:16 pm

Indeed ! And a beautiful day the LORD has made. It`s beginning to dry out here after a week of drenching rain; over a foot in many parts of WNC that caused more than 60 rock- and mud-slides on DOT maintained roads alone, not counting nearly as many on private roads. A few bridges were washed out or made unusable until repaired. Now we have to keep an eye out for the effects of freezing temps overnight and thawing as the days` temps break 50°. Interesting times. No doubt we`ll get an overload of BO and Mooch quotes over the next few weeks ……..

29. jeffythequick on January 20th, 2013 11:44 pm

I was at the local Mickey D's last night and the fawning acolytes were there watching CNN with the 0 team on there, and we got dirty looks when we asked to have the channel changed to something more child appropriate in the play area.

At that point, the test pattern would have been better.

30. SignPainterGuy on January 21st, 2013 12:11 am

"…….the test pattern would have been better." That`s precisely what I was referring to the other day when I mentioned Conalrad. In the `60s, black and white TV days and before 24 / 7 cable, after midnight when programming ended they broadcast the test pattern. Some called it "Conalrad". There was a tv show, maybe a sit-com, where Dad had fallen asleep in front of the TV. His family wakes him up to go to bed, turns off the tube. He protests that he`s watching that. One says, "But there`s nothing on but the test pattern." He snaps back, "It`s Conalrad ! He`s a great detective !"

And it`s family friendly; no sex, violence or foul language ! ;-)

Back when I was travelling and staying in Holiday Inn Expresses, every morning I`d get breakfast in the lounge. The TV was always on MesSNBCbs. One morning, I spotted the remote, switched it to FOXNews and every one cheered. I bowed and grinned. The cook came in, noticed the change and asked who had changed it. I answered, "I was tired of the liberal nonsense, so I changed it." She looked displeased, but said nothing and even continued to be nice to me. She must have heard the cheers.

31. SignPainterGuy on January 21st, 2013 1:13 am
  32. ChapBix on January 22nd, 2013 2:07 am

Perhaps a book, "Constitution Shredding for Dummies"?