President Obama started off his second term with a doozy:

knoller

But if you don’t want to be punished with a baby, Obama’s associates will be more than happy to direct you to the appropriate services.

Is this the record of a pro-choice moderate?

–Blocked IL law: Born Alive Infant Protection Act. (Oct 2011)
–Opposed born-alive treatment law because it was already law. (Oct 2008)
–Rated 100% by NARAL on pro-choice votes in 2005, 2006 & 2007. (Jan 2008)
–Voted against banning partial birth abortion. (Oct 2007)
–Supports Roe v. Wade. (Jul 1998)
–Voted NO on defining unborn child as eligible for SCHIP. (Mar 2008)
–Voted NO on prohibiting minors crossing state lines for abortion. (Mar 2008)
–Voted YES on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines. (Apr 2007)
–Voted NO on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions. (Jul 2006)

Comments

8 Responses to “Obama Whopper of the Day”

1. Truesoldier__ on January 22nd, 2013 7:21 pm

Of course he didn't say anything about how he is increasing the desire for an abortion by those who do not want to be "punished with a baby". Like all good liberals, he is twisitng the phrasology to ensure that the technically meaning is true, even when the intent is not.

2. Truesoldier__ on January 22nd, 2013 7:43 pm

"Related story: The fact that lightning didn’t strike here puts my entire belief system in question."

That is akward. Could you imagine her at a baptism….

3. backwoodsconsr on January 22nd, 2013 10:14 pm

He's accomplishing that goal by making companies pay for contraception for their employees whether they want to or not.

4. SignPainterGuy on January 23rd, 2013 12:28 am

I`m with you Doug; I wouldn`t have walked by that church without a lightning rod !

Sociopaths, all of them !

5. jeffythequick on January 23rd, 2013 12:30 pm

Then again, Satan was in the Garden of Eden, so I don't expect too many lightning bolts. I don't think God works that way; I think he allows us to make our own decisions.

But I'm with you on this: I wouldn't be in a church that celebrated the killing/murder of 50,000,000 people without due process.

6. Marshall_Will on January 23rd, 2013 12:56 pm

–Voted NO on prohibiting minors crossing state lines for abortion. (Mar 2008)

Right, and when they're not even old enough to DRIVE ( who takes them there? ) Or are they supposed to hitch hike to the abortion mill?

7. Marshall_Will on January 23rd, 2013 1:09 pm

Good thing he got that lightning insurance huh?

Just wanted to address TS's wife's "tuning out and getting on with their lives" observation from yesterday:

To say ( as Mark Steyn rightly notes ) that right now Washington can't be saved from itself ( he was referring to the FC ) is not only understandable, it's advisable! is spot on. Mark added though, the better investment of time and emotional energy would be better spent on local races and issues where we have a much better chance at making a difference! ( para )

We need to confront people any time they say "they are moving on…" or whatever, quickly and directly. Each case is different but I'd have no issue w/ sharing; "Isn't that another way of saying you're giving UP?" Then I'd add; "If YOU are giving up ( would you mind at least getting out of the WAY of those that are carrying on the fight?"

Guys, this is precisely the same Reject Factory that churned out Mooderates & Independents that later TURNED on us!

8. ANONYMOUS on January 23rd, 2013 8:07 pm

UN PRESIDENT MIKE GALLAGHER, US PRESIDENT MIKE GALLAGHER, US SENATE MIKE GALLAGHER, US HOUSE MIKE GALLGHER: BEST MAJOR CANDIDATE.