Here’s an actual “Happy Anniversary, Roe v. Wade” video from the Center for Reproductive Rights featuring some actor I’ve never heard of who has appeared in some shows I’ve never watched. Unbelievably, it’s not a twisted parody — at least not intentionally.

Keep in mind as you watch that 55 million babies have been sucked from the womb and discarded since SCOTUS affirmed abortion — so let’s get it on!

Alternate video title: “Hey baby, if I ever knock you up it’s nice to know I won’t have to take responsibility for it… right?

So the feminists are cool with this? I guess so.

And what about stereotypes? It’s been asked if anybody will be angry that these abortion-peddlers used a black man to shill for the number one killer in the black community? “Paging Jesse Jackson!” (cue crickets)

(h/t Weasel Zippers and JWF)

Comments

18 Responses to “Pro Abortion Group’s Macabre Ad: Hey Baby, it’s the Anniversary of Roe v. Wade… Aww Yeah!

1. SignPainterGuy on January 23rd, 2013 2:26 pm

The actor co-stars in "Necessary Roughness" as a totally self-absorbed ladies man / receiver for a fictional NY NFL football team who is at first forced to undergo psychotherapy and then comes to depend on it from the star, Callie Thorne. He carries his character into this pro-abortion vid. very well. I like the series in spite of him.

I guess it requires self-absorption to celebrate the killing of over 55 million unwanted babies (and the unmentioned mothers who`ve died in the process). EVIL, pure evil !

In the spirit of the late, great Paul Harvey; I`m sure the actor would want me to mention his name …….

2. jeffythequick on January 23rd, 2013 2:37 pm

I love Frederic Bastiat:

When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law.

This is a win-win for the Progs. This way, they get people not caring about the law, people will violate the laws, so they can arrest at will, and/or losing their moral sense, so they can use violence and deception at will.

3. SignPainterGuy on January 23rd, 2013 2:54 pm

Or – All the Above !

4. Marshall_Will on January 23rd, 2013 3:48 pm

Hate the game, not the player! ( player? )

What kind of people even think up spots like this? And was that a fake booty smack thang he did wid' his hands? Wow, just disgusting.

5. Marshall_Will on January 23rd, 2013 3:53 pm

Yeah well we need to get OVER that! Doug pointed this out during the gun reg. folly, and it is a ploy Progs have no reservation foisting upon us. Their here today ( waiver ready! ) 'laws' don't mean a whole lot in the grand scheme of things.

Where's the conflict again?

6. SignPainterGuy on January 23rd, 2013 4:10 pm

The show is on USA Network at 10: et apparently because of the risque dialog. His character is as disrespectful of women and others in general as you`d expect, except when it effects him personally. He has the character so "down", you could imagine he`s merely playing himself !

EVIL people think this stuff up !

7. Marshall_Will on January 23rd, 2013 4:37 pm

They could have gotten "Leon Phelps" ( Tim Meadows ) from the SNL skit-turned 'movie' The Ladies' Man for a FRACTION the cost..!

The whole schtick is more progressive ball spiking. We' ve got Roe v. Wade and we're going to *continue* having guilt/consequence free S_X so what are you going to DO about it.!?

And you know, you'd think by now black males would be as tired of being portrayed that way as WM's are of being put on display in the media ( particularly commercials! ) as clueless klutzes? When it comes to protecting progressive advancements, it's all good…

8. jeffythequick on January 23rd, 2013 4:42 pm

I'll take tyranny for $2000, please.

Alex: What is a system that allows laws to be applied at the whim of one person?

9. SignPainterGuy on January 23rd, 2013 5:03 pm

It appears to me progressives have scraped away any semblance of a bottom !

10. Marshall_Will on January 23rd, 2013 5:06 pm

The Daily Double..!

A few days back we discussed Oregon's short lived "Year Round School Zone Law" ( it was for the kids ) and you may have actually lived here when that folly unfolded. ISTR everyone issued a ticket was able to get it thrown out. People that had never so much as library fine.

ObieCare has essentially the same 'weight'. Fine me, whatever…

11. jeffythequick on January 23rd, 2013 7:46 pm

I remember that stupid law…

Sherwood High School is right next door to where I went to church, and the risk to children getting hurt on Sunday mornings from a car going 35mph was small.

Another one I find interesting is the "20 mph when children are present"

How am I supposed to know when children are present in the school? With all of the holidays they get (my 1st grader has the next 2 Mondays off for some reason). Does this include summer time, when the kids are using the school as a playground (as opposed to the rest of the year when the teachers do the same)?

12. SignPainterGuy on January 23rd, 2013 10:17 pm

O/T: Fun Fact of the Day; The entire US population of 1776 would be needed to staff Obama`s bloated Federal Government …..

I also read today that (I think) by next year, Obama will have spent more money than ALL previous Presidents COMBINED !! Nope, no spending problem there; he spends quite easily and without hesitation or reservation !

13. Granny55 on January 23rd, 2013 10:29 pm

I was not going to watch it – but I did and now I am sick. WTF!!! is wrong with these people??? Disgusting!

14. SignPainterGuy on January 24th, 2013 9:10 pm

Start with, "They`re GODless" and work from there !

15. apu04 Ghosh on February 9th, 2013 8:46 am

The post is written in very a good manner and it contains much useful information for me. You have a very impressive writing style. Thanks for sharing.

Galaxy S3 flip cover

16. glasgow airport cab on February 25th, 2013 8:44 am

17. chris04 on March 1st, 2013 5:20 pm

It's really a great post. I am sure that anyone would like to visit it again and again. After reading this post I got some very unique information which are really very helpful for anyone. This is a post having some crucial information. I wish that in future such posting should go on.

home builders Kelowna

18. buy dissertation uk on March 25th, 2013 5:58 pm

The abortion clinic needs to offer you some of the finest services including effective counseling services. Once you get all these services you will be able to stay healthy all the time. The best thing that you should do is to go for a counseling session at the first place while you are planning to go for an abortion.