fatalattraction

The “Mainstream Media creepy obsession with Obama” story of the week comes to us by way of Pundit Press:

Tom Foreman is a CNN “reporter” who few have heard of. Maybe no one’s noticed him because he’s been writing letters to President Barack Obama. Often. Every single day, in fact. For four years. That’s 1,460 letters.

Mr. Foreman, however, has declared that he will no longer be sending Mr. Obama any letters, as he proclaimed in his aptly named article My last letter to the president. His article proudly explained:

CNN reporter and anchor Tom Foreman has been writing a letter each day, every day, to President Barack Obama since he was inaugurated four years ago. This is his last one.

What precisely was in the letters, on top of the sheer number of them, is particularly disturbing. The joy that this exercise gave Foreman at times is all the more unnerving.

Mr. Foreman often ended letters asking the President to “call when you can,” because he knows he’s busy. He told him about “a guy [who] started giving [him] a hard time” in junior high. He talked about “Rachel Ray [and] her recipe for Warm Provencal Chicken Salad!”

Mr. Foreman even talked about the President’s daughter Malia in a shower.

Uh, if this “reporter” wasn’t an MSM friendly I’m guessing he’d have had a chat with the Secret Service by now. And I’m sure Chris Matthews has already sent Foreman several “step off, bitch, he’s mine!” emails.

Foreman’s article about his daily letter writing campaign to Obama includes this:

I don’t know if he ever read a single line. All I know is that in almost every missive, I invited the president to give me a call. He never did. And I don’t blame him.

Me neither. Does anybody realize how many of these kinds of letters the president probably gets from “objective journalists” each day? It would be impossible for the White House to answer all of them.

Comments

23 Responses to “Fatal Attraction: CNN ‘Reporter’ Gives Up Writing Obama a Letter a Day”

1. Truesoldier__ on January 24th, 2013 2:50 pm

This guy went about it all wrong. A narcissist like Obama expects letters like this as the norm. If he wanted to get dear leaders attention he should have gone negative.

2. Marshall_Will on January 24th, 2013 2:59 pm

Not sure what freaks me out more? A shrieking Glenn Close, an LSM 'reporter' having a bromance w/ Mista' Sun-glistened Pec's or butt chugging to forget 'America' is now a place that lives only in your heart?

Right, Legalize Pot ( Criminalize Tobacco! ) got it… Only in the PNW.

3. Truesoldier__ on January 24th, 2013 3:41 pm

No kidding. They are already having some serious issues here in WA ST over the tobacco vs pot issue. If you get caught within the minimum distance of a building smoking a cigarette the cops will quickly write a citation to you, but not to the guy smoking a joint right next to you (which smoking pot in public is still a crime).

Also, The new Gov (Inslee) just got back with a meeting with Holder over the pot law here in WA ST. Holder would not committ one way or the other over the Federal governments position on these new pot laws. In other words, the administration will allow the states to go forward with the pot laws until they need a distraction from something else then they will go after the pot laws with a vengence.

4. @Louiseravin on January 24th, 2013 3:43 pm

The thing in the wh is not even listening to the people just his so called followers

5. Truesoldier__ on January 24th, 2013 3:48 pm

O/T…here is the list of all 150 weapons F'einstein and the libs want to ban:

6. SignPainterGuy on January 24th, 2013 3:55 pm

Sounds right !

7. jeffythequick on January 24th, 2013 4:38 pm

The conversation went something like this…

Inslee: Our people have spoken. They want pot.
    Holder: Interesting. You know that's against federal law, right?
    Inslee: What about the 10th Amendment?
    Holder: Which one was that again? Let me look… oh… well, um… (thinks it over for a couple of minutes) I have an idea! How about you forget about the 10th Amendment, and I'll not prosecute anyone violating the federal pot laws?
    Inslee: That sounds great!
    Holder: OK, I just need you to sign here, under "We won't use the 10th Amendment anymore, and this is in perpetuity."
    Inslee: (signing document)
    Holder: One last thing… If anyone is arrested for pot, we won't prosecute, but I can't promise anyone that comes after me won't.
    Inslee: That won't be a problem, will it?

8. Truesoldier__ on January 24th, 2013 6:08 pm

O/T…Biden says if you want to keep people away after an earthquake buy some shotgun shells….

9. backwoodsconsr on January 24th, 2013 7:34 pm

Sickophant.

10. SignPainterGuy on January 24th, 2013 7:55 pm

Oh goodie, my confidence is restored ! NOOOOOT !!!!

Dingy Harry`s "Fillibuster Rule Change Deal" has been worked out and McConnell is ready to sign it. Substitute the names and deal in your "conversation" and you`ve got it again !

11. SignPainterGuy on January 24th, 2013 7:56 pm

Pfffft, I`m sick of all of it, phants n all !

12. SignPainterGuy on January 24th, 2013 8:26 pm

Joe bein` Joe !

13. Truesoldier__ on January 24th, 2013 9:01 pm

And in other news..The DNC has announced a plan to turn Texas into a blue state.

I thought the plan had been to raise taxes so high on Californians that they moved to Texas, but it appears they just plan to flood Texas with more illegals.

14. Truesoldier__ on January 24th, 2013 10:13 pm

Of course the day the R's take back the Senate the Dem's will be screaming bloody murder over these rule changes and we will hear endless stories in the press about the need to go back to the old ways of the Senate as tradition needs to take precendence to bring some sort of semblance to the once great body.

15. SignPainterGuy on January 24th, 2013 10:57 pm

DiFi and Co. have gotten wise to her previous "black and scary looking" errors of omission and this time, she`s going after anything that even remotely resembles military guns.

As I read the "grips" part, it sounds to me that if the stock is made so that you can hold on to it, beyond "pistol grips", it is an assault weapon and must be banned.

"the new bill would drastically expand the definition to include any "grip . . . or any other characteristic that can function as a grip."

How quickly dems forget what they said before: http://weaselzippers.us/2013/01/24/flashback-dem-

16. jeffythequick on January 25th, 2013 12:46 am

I like the pre-1913 rules, where Senators were chosen by state legislatures.

Sign me up!

17. SignPainterGuy on January 25th, 2013 1:31 am

NC for several years has been a destination for illegal aliens seeking to blend into the country. The Mexican gov. tells them to head first for NC and get a driver`s license, then they can go to which ever state they wish, with "legal" driving privileges. NC is now in the works to end the practice, which brought out the illegals by the hundreds to protest in front of the NCDMV office in Raleigh.

Even an illegal practice, once established, cannot be ended without severe blowback ! Fascinating !

18. Truesoldier__ on January 25th, 2013 1:37 am

Oh I agree, but you know those libs would say we cant go that far back. That would be too archaic and the Senate is a living breathing chamber.

19. SignPainterGuy on January 25th, 2013 1:38 am

The 17th Amendment transformed accountable statesmen into entrenched un-accountable politicians. That`s one that needs repealing.

20. Truesoldier__ on January 25th, 2013 1:40 am

Glad to hear they are ending it. Here in WA ST it is so easy to get a drivers license you dont even need proof of residency. You only have to sign a statment affirming that the address you listed is where you reside. It is so bad that we have illegal aliens tourists coming here from all over the country to get a license.

21. SignPainterGuy on January 25th, 2013 3:01 am

Yeah, I knew NC wasn`t the only state doing it, so Thanks for sharing the load ! ;-)

22. jeffythequick on January 25th, 2013 4:01 am

You mean like John "Progressive 5 years out of 6" McCain or that other fella, Lindsey "I (get the) reach (around from my friends) across the aisle!" Graham?

I did do some reading about why the 17th Amendment was passed, and it was pretty close to what we have now, except that the corruption was in the state houses.

23. blogc2011 on February 27th, 2013 4:44 pm

Thanks, I have recently been searching for information approximately this buy gold topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I've discovered till now. However, what about the bottom line? Are you sure concerning the supply?