I have to admit, this would be totally awesome. Too bad he’s lying his ass off:

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Monday he was ready to be the first human sent into orbit by Iran’s fledgling space program, Iranian media reported.

Iran declared last week that it had successfully launched a monkey into space and retrieved it alive, which officials hailed as a major step towards their goal of sending humans into space.

The launch added to Western concerns about Iran’s space program because the same rocket technology could potentially be used to deliver a nuclear warhead on a ballistic missile.

“I am ready to be the first human to be sent to space by Iranian scientists,” Ahmadinejad said on Monday, on the sidelines of an exhibition of space achievements in Tehran, according to the Mehr news agency.

In the spirit of global harmony, I’m sure we could even convince Bibi Netanyahu to light the candle.

Word is that Ahmadinejad wants to film the entire adventure for a movie called “The Anti-Semite Stuff.”

Mini-Hitler’s launch is expected to go something like this:

Comments

14 Responses to “Ahmadinejad in SPAAAAACE!”

1. SignPainterGuy on February 4th, 2013 4:12 pm

I saw somewhere that the pix of the Iranian space monkey were of the wrong monkey. Does that mean that no monkey was sent to outer space ? There was also a pic of the Iranian`s new stealth jet w/ the question, "Is it real ?" Well, judging by the distortion looking thru the un-smooth canopy, it must mean that everything outside the jet is stealthy, because the pilot couldn`t see diddly !

With Iran`s com-mun-ist countries` space program supply / backing, this could indeed be quite ominous.

Any word yet on the Iranian nuclear facility explosions being credited to the Israelis ?

2. Truesoldier__ on February 4th, 2013 4:41 pm

Then again he may just be telling the truth. Between all the uprisings in the ME and the Israelis knowing they are going to have to go it alone (and at some point they will) being in space may be the safest place for him.

3. Marshall_Will on February 4th, 2013 4:55 pm

Monkey see, monkey DO!

Sush… ( Obie is in his backswing! )

4. Marshall_Will on February 4th, 2013 5:02 pm

Lol, yeah all they need is the GPS coordinates and kah-blammy!

I'm even starting to wonder if the WH isn't orchestrating w/ various mooslim gov's to time their news releases? The Plan seems to be making sure they have a steady flow of bad news for Conservatives, Israeli supporters, gun and life advocates on a daily basis.

Notice how not (1) can go by without their having at least (1) In Yo' FACE press release? Not.One.Freaking.Day. Always something. If I were considering anything illegal it would be figuring out a way to swipe a jamming device and shut down NBC etc. for as long as I possibly could.

5. Dexter_Alarius on February 4th, 2013 5:24 pm

I'm guessing his vehicle was mail-ordered from the "Achmed Corporation"?

6. Scott B on February 4th, 2013 5:42 pm

You fooled me, Doug. I thought it was gonna be the "Eat at Joe's" rockets. :)

7. swede on February 4th, 2013 7:02 pm

Puhleeez Doug. You are insulting Wile E. Cayote who was 10 times smarter than them Iramblians. Actually I was thinking more along the lines of Slim Pickins' (AKA Major Kong) wild ride in Dr Strangelove….
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcW_Ygs6hm0 Nah. Too advanced.

Now this guy… even looks like Ahmadinnerjacket…
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCTRjK69Vq8 Yup. That's our boy!

So, is this the Sputnik moment Obamamajeans was talking about?

8. Truesoldier__ on February 4th, 2013 7:13 pm

"So, is this the Sputnik moment Obamamajeans was talking about? "

Do you think we can convince dear leader to go with him?

9. SignPainterGuy on February 4th, 2013 8:31 pm

"Do you think we can convince dear leader to go with him?" Only if "It`s all about me" could take a really ginormous firework that would produce an image of his smiling face visible from Earth w/ the naked eyes !

"Iramblians", HA, I love that, Swede ! Obamamajeans is good too. I may McSteal those !

10. swede on February 4th, 2013 8:36 pm

Now you're cookin'. ObaSkeeter, Ahmadinner, Putin and Kim Jung Un all meet at the international space station and can't come back 'til there's peace on earth. Works for me.

11. SignPainterGuy on February 4th, 2013 9:05 pm

ObaSkeeter; now I`m cackling !

That crew stuck in space till there`s Peace on Earth ? Have those uber cute GrandKids been using your head for a drum ? That`s crazy talk ! ;-) Wouldn`t Pooty Poot kill `em all and then die of boredom from no one left to beat up ?

12. Truesoldier__ on February 4th, 2013 9:16 pm

Or better yet, tell them they cannot come back till they go retrieve the American flag from the surface of Mars where Neil Armstorng placed it….or at least that is was SJL told me.

13. backwoodsconsr on February 4th, 2013 10:38 pm

That's a heck of a name he has, "Mahmoud". "Mahmoud is pretty bad today. I think I'll blow Israel off the map."

14. SignPainterGuy on February 4th, 2013 10:48 pm

Ahh, that Ms Lee; she`s such an astro-comical whizz kid and NASA historian ! Between her, Hank "Guam might capsize" Johnson and Al "the Earth has a fever" Bore, the Ds have Earth and Sky sewed right up !