I hope the left is happy with the Nobel Peace Prize winner they elected to replace the evil George W. Bushitler. One of Obama’s policies has even gotten the seal of approval from the “war criminal” the libs often referred to as Darth Vader:

cheney

Oh well… at least Gitmo is closed. Wait, nevermind.

Actually, when it comes to drone strikes, Obama is out of Bush’s league:

dronestrikes

Comments

6 Responses to “Obama Policy Gets Thumbs-Up From Noted ‘War Criminal’”

1. Truesoldier__ on February 12th, 2013 5:42 pm

VHD has a pretty good peice on this subject at NRO today. As VHD wrote:

"Barack Obama has a habit of identifying a supposed crisis in collective morality, damning the straw men “them” who engage in such ethical lapses, soaring with rhetorical bromides — and then, to national quiet, doing more or less the exact things he once swore were ruining the country. "

2. Marshall_Will on February 12th, 2013 6:19 pm

Love Vic's columns:

"Partly, because during the 2007–08 campaign the media never asked questions of Obama in the manner that they did other candidates, he naturally assumed, quite correctly, that they were so invested in his symbolism that they would never critique him when he was president."

Drones AWAY..! You.Just.Know teh Wun goes to bed every night *praying* for another Sandy/Gulf Oil Spill/2012 Box-office bomb! he can palm off and buy time. Watch as he listlessly delivers yet another coma-inducing SOTU more focused on the foibles of his critiques than any real accomplishments.

Now playing both ends against the middle as the realities of O'Care tighten the squeeze…

3. Truesoldier__ on February 12th, 2013 7:26 pm

Well Hoyer has pretty much summed up dear leaders SOTU stump speech tonight:

MICHELLE CARUSO-CABRERA: Does the country have a spending problem sir? Does the country have a spending problem?

REP. STENY HOYER (D-MD), HOUSE MINORITY WHIP: Does the country have a spending problem? The country has a paying for problem. We haven't paid for what we bought, we haven't paid for our tax cuts, we haven't paid for war.

CARUSO-CABRERA: How about what we promised? Are we promising too much?

HOYER: Absolutely. If we don't pay, we shouldn't buy.

CARUSO-CABRERA: So how is that different than a spending problem?

HOYER: Well, we spent a lot of money when George Bush was president of the United States in the House and Senate were controlled by Republicans. We spent a lot of money.

4. Truesoldier__ on February 12th, 2013 7:30 pm

With the way today is going for me I am thinking about watching the SOTU tonight just to play a drinking game. Every time dear leader alludes to or directly blames the Bush admin I will take a shot of Scotch. Everytime he says let me be clear I will take a shot of Scotch. every time he says "balanced approach", "fair share", "tough decision", or other poll tested phrase….I will take a shot of Scotch.

I have a brand new fifth of Ballentine's and I expect I will not have any left after the SOTU.

5. SignPainterGuy on February 12th, 2013 8:51 pm

Mmmmm, my head hurts already just thinking about subjecting myself to the SOTU and that much scotch ! Oowee !!

No thanks ! I`ll read about it tomorrow !

6. backwoodsconsr on February 12th, 2013 11:30 pm

I'm glad you have a limited supply. Otherwise you would be dead from alcohol poisoning. See you when you get out of detox.