A gun store in New Hampshire recognizes and thanks those who have provided such a boom to their business (pun somewhat intended):

firearmsalesman

So I stand corrected — there are some areas of the economy that are flourishing under Obama.

Comments

13 Responses to “Gun Store Offers Sales Achievement Recognition”

1. Truesoldier__ on March 1st, 2013 6:11 pm

Speaking of things along this line. I love this line from Sen Sessions:

Obama's Golf Weekend With Tiger Cost As Much As 341 Federal Workers Furloughed

2. sizemorew on March 1st, 2013 6:37 pm

By far, the best poster of Dear Leader I've ever seen. Kudos to the store owner for sticking to his guns. (Pun totally intended.)

3. Marshall_Will on March 1st, 2013 6:38 pm

Here's an idea of the Bammie t-shirts I want to get printed up!

Our lead singer wears his to practice some nights and I can't LOOK at it without thinking of teh Wun.

4. Marshall_Will on March 1st, 2013 6:44 pm

TS,

And when it comes right down to it; ( is Tiger exactly the kind of guy I want my president spending any time with? ) TW is known for being very skilled at (1) thing and one thing ONLY.

None of which ( as Sessions points out ) is of any help to the rest of us! Who among us wouldn't love to get firsthand tips ( GOLF tips! ) from a tour pro? But isn't that something easily done on the WH lawn? It's not like PFB could drive w/ Woods anyway.

Trust me, they weren't golfing 'together'.

5. Truesoldier__ on March 1st, 2013 6:50 pm

What I would love to see Sessions do would be to publicly call on dear leader to sign a pledge saying that the first familly would not take any perks while in office on the taxpayer dime as a way to offset the costs of the sequestration. He could say that if dear leader truly cared about the people and their children he would do it.

Just one year of perks (it cost taxpayers $1.4 billion last year alone) would cover all the federal worker furloughs that dear leader claims would be a terrible travesty.

Paint him into a corner with his own words and deeds.

6. Obama bin Biden on March 1st, 2013 6:50 pm

My bride just passed the CHL test yesterday so we're making a purchase tonight.

Change you could believe in!

7. Marshall_Will on March 1st, 2013 6:57 pm

Not that I'm disagreeing, but what we really need is a lot more Senators to Stand.The.Heck.Up alongside Jeff and not make him look like "the angry little white Southern Senator" all the damned time!

Because that is precisely how progs refer to him. I'm on JS's mailing list and the revelations are as startling as any you'll see at Michelle's place.

8. Truesoldier__ on March 1st, 2013 6:58 pm

For the picture, have dear leader surrounded by pics of all the "stars" that have performed at the WH (on our dime) over the past 4+ years.

9. Marshall_Will on March 1st, 2013 7:00 pm

Oh.. well! Congrats on -both- accounts.

When our eldest daughter got married and the groom removed the garter she had a S&W 500 strapped!

Is there something you're not telling your father..? Oh….

10. Truesoldier__ on March 1st, 2013 7:05 pm

I agree wholeheartedly. The ones that will stand with him are few and far between and some of them only seem to stand when it is politically expedient to do so.

The only other one that gets the same level of hate mail that I know of is Ted Cruz and he has only been in office since Jan.

11. Marshall_Will on March 1st, 2013 7:13 pm

Beyonce Bad Lip Reading ( eyes a buggin' ) w/ PSY whooping it Gangnam-style right behind her! Snoopdog looking on in approval.

When Zack wears his ( they've been out of print awhile ) the little bear is a dead ringer for P'BO. We could order a 100 and see how they go?

12. SignPainterGuy on March 2nd, 2013 2:33 am

NOOooo !! :-) THAT is awesome ! Heh !

Did S-in-L know or suspect in advance, or was he surprised ?

13. hopy on March 31st, 2014 6:48 am

to take advantage of business opportunities, earn a lot of profit from the economic situation