Fox News’ chief Roger Ailes has greatly insulted the intelligence of tobacco residue receptacles:

“I have a soft spot for Joe Biden,” he told Chafets. “I like him. But he’s dumb as an ashtray.”

Sources tell me the Ashtray Anti-Defamation League is drafting a strongly worded letter to Ailes as we speak, and the organization is also offering evidence that Biden is in fact dumber than an ashtray:

bidenashtray

“We have to spend money to keep from going bankrupt.”

ashtray

“Are you f*@#ing kidding me?”

*****

bidenashtray

“I promise you, the president has a big stick. I promise you.”

ashtray

“You realize you’ve reduced the office of the vice president to dick jokes, right?”

*****

bidenashtray

“It happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J, O, B, S — jobs.”

ashtray

“Um, ‘jobs’ is a four letter word, like ‘dumb’ — but we wouldn’t expect you or your boss to know much about jobs anyway Einstein, so don’t worry.”

*****

We’ll now wait for Ailes to issue his apology to ashtrays everywhere for his insensitive remark.

Comments

17 Responses to “Roger Ailes Comment About Joe Biden Offends Ashtrays”

1. Truesoldier__ on March 6th, 2013 6:59 pm

At least an ashtray has a pratical purpose, Biden not so much.

2. SignPainterGuy on March 6th, 2013 8:09 pm

My ashtrays never complain, not even for being burned and for smelling quite frankly ……. like ashtrays, never lie, never say stupid things, never lend support to our Nation`s enemies and yes TS, they double as paper weights.

Oh yeah, my ashtrays sit bravely at the ready to be hurled at an intruder if I can`t get to my shotgun to fire off the deck or thru my front door !

3. Marshall_Will on March 6th, 2013 8:17 pm

In a pinch, beer mug! ( Yeah that's a real Navy initiation )

Good for Roger. My buddy at the financial firm mentioned the whole drive behind milking the SeeQuest for all it's worth and all that pain it causes? To injure and anger as many voters as possible ( and blame it on Rethuglicans ) and totally re-take the House in 2014.

In that context ( and given Prog's long view on everything ) it makes total sense. The last 5+ years of sheer agony we've been through and about j@ck. And dragging us thru *another* 2 years.., if it serves The Agenda, no problem!

I want my Sheriff Joe commemorative ashtray to match my Obamaphone!

4. Truesoldier__ on March 6th, 2013 8:39 pm

I agree that is what they are doing, but I don't know if it will really have the impact they are hoping for. Here are just 2 reasons why.

1) Even the media isn't buying into the hype of these "painful cuts". They seem to realize this may backfire and they are jumping ship. They even asked Carney why the $50 mill for new TSA uniforms when they are plainning of furloughs? Carney didn't even attempt to answer it, he just went onto the next one (personally I think they should have phrased the question as do you think it was wise to spend $50 mil on new uniforms that wont be worn due to the workers being furloughed).

2) By the time the 2014 midterms rolla round the voter will have had plenty of time to have forgotten about these "painful cuts". Just ask the average voter what the fiscal cliff is (9 out of 10 would start talking about the sequestration).

5. Truesoldier__ on March 6th, 2013 8:43 pm

And to add to dear leaders problem a new ABC news poll shows that most Americans are in favor of the cuts, but do not like the cuts to defense.

6. @Throckmorton09 on March 6th, 2013 8:53 pm

In Biden's defense, the "b" in dumb IS silent…

7. Marshall_Will on March 6th, 2013 8:59 pm

1) Even the media isn't buying into the hype of these "painful cuts".

It's… pretty ludicrous. Kind of like when a husband threatens to cut the WIFE off from s_x. You MEAN it!?

But don't underestimate these PUKES. They really believe in what they're doing. And I think they're fully prepared to turn the entire NATION into Detroit if it means getting what they want!

But I get your meaning, just months after re-electing this douche-nozzle His 'approval' rating is at 43%. As we predicted, He's RIGHT back where he was last summer going into the convention. He'll be in the 30's by the time the kids get out of school.

And that's before $5 gas.

8. Truesoldier__ on March 6th, 2013 9:21 pm

And that is the only reason the media is slowly and tacitally turning on him. They will cover for him as long as it doesn't mean they don't go down with him. Besides he has more flexibility now that his last election is over, so he doesn't need as much cover from them (cause he knows Congress aint gonna do nothing to stop him).

9. Truesoldier__ on March 6th, 2013 9:21 pm

Now if only dear leader could be as silent as that "b".

10. Truesoldier__ on March 6th, 2013 9:34 pm

O/T…Now gun owners are considered angry people by at least on FL legislator:

"A Florida legislator wants anyone trying to buy ammunition to complete an anger management program first"

11. SignPainterGuy on March 6th, 2013 10:17 pm

Well sure, the last time I turned some sardine and soft drink cans into Swiss cheese, I was mad as a wet hornet, could`a kicked a can right down the road. BOY was I mad. Never once occurred to me to seek therapy. Is that a sign of needing some REST (Relaxing Electro Shock Therapy) ? I hear it eliminates a lot of anger issues …..

12. ak47 on March 7th, 2013 9:46 am

Whoa Doug … you've topped the heap with this one. Laughed my posterior off!

13. Doug on March 7th, 2013 11:55 am

Thanks AK!

14. jeffythequick on March 7th, 2013 1:30 pm

Paraphrasing Lloyd Bentsen…

"I knew ashtray. Ashtray was my friend. Mr. Vice President, you're no ashtray."

15. SignPainterGuy on March 8th, 2013 1:46 am

I now see my `puter is missing TWO keys; the elusive "any" key as well as the one I need right now, the "thumbs up" !

16. SignPainterGuy on March 8th, 2013 1:55 am

I hope you`ll understand and forgive me; I SO stole that ! :-)

17. jeffythequick on March 8th, 2013 1:03 pm