President Obama obviously never taught his older half brother the one key in securing a successful run at public office: Organize a local chapter of ACORN and the rest is gravy.

From the New York Observer:

President Barack Obama’s half-brother, Abong’o Malik Obama, won’t be the second member of his family to launch a political career. Mr. Obama was defeated in his bid to be governor of Kenya’s Siaya County this week by what seems to have been a very large margin.

Fairly large margin indeed:

malikobama

So much for name recognition. But this is a good thing — the world economy would collapse twice as fast with two Obamas in political office.

Irony alert: Malik Obama believes he may have been the victim of vote fraud. His campaign should have consulted with an expert on that topic long before the election.

Comments

6 Responses to “Obama’s Brother Loses Big in Kenya Election”

1. SignPainterGuy on March 9th, 2013 8:57 pm

I don`t understand the lack of Obama worship in Kenya; is Abong`o not "clean and articulate" like his half-brother ?

2. Truesoldier__ on March 9th, 2013 11:53 pm

"So much for name recognition"

Or perhaps it is that Kenya doesn't suffer from the low information voter problem like we do here in the US; therefore the recognized the name and were like "Hell no we saw what has happened to America!"

3. Marshall_Will on March 11th, 2013 1:04 pm

“I don’t understand why people go to those lengths just to be mean and nasty, because my wives and I–well, in fact, to tell you the truth, they voted for me yesterday,” Mr. Obama said. “We were at the polling station and talking about my wives not wanting to vote for me and things like that is a whole bunch of fabrications and a whole bunch of lies.”

Well, THAT'S a ringing endorsement? The comments below Doug's "victim of vote fraud" link were hysterical!

4. IrateNate on March 12th, 2013 9:19 pm

Fairly obvious these people pay attention to the job Brother Barack is doing here…

5. Robert on March 28th, 2013 4:00 pm

{Merci pour avoir r?dig? ce post. Il est complet sur le th?me "communiqu?s de presse en ligne".

6. resumesplanet on April 27th, 2015 5:03 am

It's better to be a graduate of secondary school and be a morally upright individual than to be a doctorate degree holder and be the most corrupt person in town. Application of what has been learned always matters. In this case, the one who has lived what he knew is the more "educated" individual.