Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick was found guilty today on 24 charges of corruption (too bad he couldn’t have gotten to 29, because the 30th would have been free).

If you were in Detroit and looked up in the sky you’d have seen that Kilpatrick got some advice courtesy of a local radio morning show:

soap

Comments

21 Responses to “Prison-Bound Former Detroit Mayor Gets Aerial Advice”

1. SignPainterGuy on March 11th, 2013 7:23 pm

Couldn`t have happened to a more deserving guy ! Bloomers also got slapped today !

2. Truesoldier__ on March 11th, 2013 7:26 pm

too bad he couldn’t have gotten to 29, because the 30th, it would have been free gotten him a soap-on-a-rope!

FIFY

3. SignPainterGuy on March 11th, 2013 8:41 pm

I`m curious; how well does a former mayor of color convicted of mass corruption fare in prison where the population is largely criminals of color ?

4. SignPainterGuy on March 11th, 2013 9:23 pm
  5. ChapBix on March 11th, 2013 11:05 pm

He's going to a prison with riff raff? Say it ain't so!

6. Marshall_Will on March 11th, 2013 11:32 pm

Well, res ipsa loquitor! And if the shoe FITS and all that?

See? In addition to "Unusual Hangover Remedies" there's no END to the wealth of knowledge at TPTB!

7. SignPainterGuy on March 12th, 2013 2:34 am

O/T: There`s an art to shepherding; now there`s art "from" it ! http://cheezburger.com/48443905

8. SignPainterGuy on March 12th, 2013 2:34 am

9. SignPainterGuy on March 12th, 2013 2:34 am

10. Granny55 on March 12th, 2013 8:11 am

Dang it! I followed this trial since he first lied on the stand in a police whistle blower suit. Was up north with my mom when the verdict came in and didn't hear about it till on my way home!!! Jury did their job!

11. SignPainterGuy on March 12th, 2013 12:30 pm

Good to see you back, you were missed that last few days.

Now to see the sentencing.

12. SignPainterGuy on March 12th, 2013 12:33 pm

At least until sentencing, yeah !

13. Obama bin Biden on March 12th, 2013 3:41 pm

He'll either get a pardon or give a reacharound to Obama.

14. Granny55 on March 12th, 2013 6:38 pm

Thanks SPG! Missed you guys too! My mom has been very ill the last couple of months and after a stay with my brother she is back home but needs some help around the house. Part of her problem is she is a very liberal whine ass! Gawd, I couldn't wait to get home and back to my blogs where there are sane people!!! She gets tingles up her legs for Chris Mathews – that is how bad it is! She thinks she in an incarnate of the Kennedy's. I had to down three Manhattans when I got home – it was that excruciating!!! Don't have to go back till late April :}

15. Granny55 on March 12th, 2013 6:41 pm

Nope – he is going to get hard time. During the trial – he got thrown back in jail for violating the terms of his probation from a prior conviction. And they also found more parole violations after the fact. That is why he was hauled away right after the verdict. The hooligans have millions stashed away and you bet they would have absconded.

Now if we can only find the money they stole!!!

16. SignPainterGuy on March 12th, 2013 7:19 pm

Whew, that`s a relief. Had she really driven you nuts, it would have taken 3 Long Island Iced Teas ! ;-)

I had an Aunt who was opinionated beyond reason; would do ALL the talking, both sides of conversations. You`d just nod in agreement and go on ….

My Mom`s folks and Sisters were all about the British Royals and the Kennedys. Every table top was glass covered with LIFE, LOOK, TIME, Nat`l Geo covers underneath. To this day I don`t want to see them any more than the First Moochers !

17. Granny55 on March 12th, 2013 8:24 pm

I don't think my brother will recover from having her for a month and he is a Democrat – that's how off the wall she is. So after 4 days I was about ready to….. well I won't go there. And to make matters worse, I had a four hour drive home thru pea soup thick fog and the last 25 miles included a torrential down pour! I am still in distress – on my 2nd Manhattan right now!

My mom is a true liberal whack job! She makes Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Mika Brzinski and the gals on The View look like Regan democrats!!! Liberalism is a DISEASE of the worst sort!!! My mother really thinks she was born from the loin of the Kennedy's thus her love of Chris Mathews. Ughhhhhhh!!!!

18. Granny55 on March 12th, 2013 8:28 pm

The fantasy of being born of the Kennedy's is a running joke with all of us, however, at 82 she still votes – and she votes all Democrat and there are many like her out there. One card short of a Royal Flush! They live and walk among us.

19. SignPainterGuy on March 12th, 2013 9:09 pm

Gawlee, gee whizz, girl; Bless Your Heart ! I can only begin to imagine. My extended family were all dems (except Sis), dyed in the wool, but not wacko ! You "could" talk sense to them.

I feel for your 4 hrs in the soup and downpour. Been there ……. at night, driving an 18 wheeler ! TOO Much fun !

20. Granny55 on March 12th, 2013 10:16 pm

Been there done that in a 18 wheeler too with my dad. The Pabst Blue Ribbon Run from Northern Michigan to Milwaukee. Knew every crack in the road on US 2 across the UP of Michigan. Not pleasant but when the Northern Lights were shining it was a gem!!!

21. SignPainterGuy on March 12th, 2013 10:40 pm

Northern Lights …… now I`m jealous ! ;-)