Jim Carrey’s had a lot of practice talking out his ass both on screen and off. Carrey’s latest idiocy was to toss a blanket insult at everybody who believe in Second Amendment rights, which is why this is perfection:

A seller on eBAY is auctioning off his autographed photo of Jim Carrey so that he can afford to buy a gun to protect his family.

The seller says in the auction description:

“I’m selling this Jim Carrey Autographed B&W 8X10 Photo (mint condition) in hopes that I sell it for enough to buy a GUN to protect my family.

“I’m thinking of getting the Glock G30S .45 ACP Pistol which retails for $640 U.S.

“Hopefully I can get at least that much for the autographed photo. If it sells for more than I’ll get a laser sight for it and take some gun safety classes and get my “concealed carry” permit.”

The seller says he lost all respect for Carrey after watching his video which mocks Charlton Heston and gun owners.

As for the “heartless motherf*#@ers” and their gun violence culture Carrey denounces, if he wants to do something he should first have a chat with his fellow Hollywood hypocrites:

Comments

26 Responses to “Heh: Guy Auctions Off Jim Carrey Autographed Photo to Raise Money to Buy a Gun”

1. Truesoldier__ on March 27th, 2013 7:43 pm

I love it. So does this mean that Jim Carrey would want to ban himself as he is assisting this guy to purchase a gun?

2. Truesoldier__ on March 27th, 2013 7:44 pm

Though Jim Carrey is bad, he has nothing on this Alambama Democrat when it comes to bigotry and gun control:

3. Truesoldier__ on March 27th, 2013 8:10 pm

O/T..Can we now stop sending Egypt weapons and money?

4. SignPainterGuy on March 27th, 2013 8:17 pm

All Charlatan has nuthin` on this race baiter !

5. SignPainterGuy on March 27th, 2013 8:20 pm

No ! There simply are no hypocrites quite like Hollyweird Hypocrites ! He`d never recognize his own actions as even remotely hypocritical !

6. Granny55 on March 27th, 2013 8:25 pm

Last I looked on Ebay about 11am the bid was up to $540. I will check later to see where it is at.

Hollyweirdo's sure know how to step in it.

Truesoldier – just read the disgusting exchange from the Alabama democrap.

And I loved Rush's rip on Toure' today about his disgusting comments about Dr. Ben Carson and Dr. Carson's coherent and spot on response to the attacks.

7. Truesoldier__ on March 27th, 2013 8:41 pm

I didn't hear Rush today, but I did hear Dr. Carson's response to the attack. Dr Carson reminds me alot of Reagan in the way he can disarm his opponents while winning over more and more converts, all while making the originally attacker look like the jerk they are.

I would love to see Dr. Carson return to Detroit when he retires here in a couple of months and run for the Senate. He has a lot to offer and is someone who could actually help move our country back to what it should be.

8. Marshall_Will on March 27th, 2013 9:20 pm

With my years of training and keen Powers of investigative journotooling I've quickly deduced the answer to the Rep's hate mail/email exchange..!

From: Representative Joseph Mitchell

Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 *11:59 PM*

Whereupon he promptly passed out, spilling bong water and the last of the Scotch.

9. Marshall_Will on March 27th, 2013 9:23 pm

I'll bet at $540 the gun shop owner would say; You know what son… ( that's close ENOUGH ) I'll give you a discount on the shooting lessons.

And you know whomever buys that JC pic is going to use it for birdcage liner than put it on Twitter!

10. SignPainterGuy on March 27th, 2013 9:51 pm

Wouldn`t a Polaroid of George Washington be worth more than a signed b&w of JC ?

11. backwoodsconsr on March 27th, 2013 9:51 pm

Very ironic way to acquire some iron.

12. Granny55 on March 27th, 2013 10:13 pm

What a treasure Dr. Carson is!!! I believe he is speaking sometime in April in Detroit. Hope he gives them a wake up call. Most of those Rev. Al/Jesse Jackson supporters need an eye opener.

I loved Dr. Carson's response… he operates on brains… the soul of the mind of the person not the drapery of the skin. What an awesome man and he speaks from his heart and his deep abiding faith in God. Not something the demoncraps want to hear which makes him even more dangerous to the souless left.

13. backwoodsconsr on March 27th, 2013 10:44 pm

A blank sheet of paper would be worth more to me than a photo of JC. At least a blank sheet of paper is useful.

14. Anne on March 28th, 2013 10:52 am

Hee hee. A bright spot of news in my morning. The funniest part about this whole deal is that after watching The Five, every time JC's name comes up, all I can think of is Greg Gutfield's description of JC as a feces encrusted hairball. A true legacy for him indeed.

15. Granny55 on March 28th, 2013 10:58 am

Interesting….. the Ebay post is not listed anymore. However, there is a new post at the top of the page listing the same photo with a minimum bid of $500. There are no bids at this time. The seller, from Spokane, WA. states she needs to sell it because her husband has cancer, she is a student, they have two children and live on $500 per month. Sounds a little suspicious to me.

16. SignPainterGuy on March 28th, 2013 11:48 am

Sounds like another one. Watch to see how many show up if this one sells.

17. SignPainterGuy on March 28th, 2013 1:03 pm

Just spotted this linked at Drudge. It appears to go a little ways to explain the disappearance of the first eBay offering and the change to the new version.

Fascinating, isn`t it, how certain things suddenly fall under "Terms of Use" scrutiny ? Sounds to me to be selective use of the Ban Hammer !

18. Obama bin Biden on March 28th, 2013 1:38 pm

Carrey has always been a fool, but these Hollywood Morons continually insult at least half of the American people and then they wonder why their POS movies flop.

Example the latest flop starring this idiot.

19. SignPainterGuy on March 28th, 2013 1:52 pm

I suspect something Very Much like that actually does happen ! Mayor Marian Barry comes to mind !

20. SignPainterGuy on March 28th, 2013 1:57 pm

A caller into Rush`s show a few weeks ago expressed disgust with Obama and Co. and said he, his family and an increasing number of friends are seeing the light. He believes, is convinced, the dems are going to lose big time in the next elections !

Dr Carson is opening eyes and ears and I hope and pray it spreads like wildfire !

21. SignPainterGuy on March 28th, 2013 1:58 pm

Forgot to add, the man is black, voted for Barry in `08, but not in `12.

22. SignPainterGuy on March 28th, 2013 2:03 pm

One encouraging development I saw a few days ago; Hollyweird is dropping a lot of the gratuitous "steamy sex scenes" from movies and tv series.

23. SignPainterGuy on March 28th, 2013 8:47 pm
  24. Granny55 on March 29th, 2013 10:37 am

Update – here is what happened to the Ebay listing.

25. Eogh an256 on June 17th, 2013 6:42 pm

I think, it’s a helpful topic. I like this topic. I want know some helpful things from this side. It fresh my mind and experience. So lots of thanks for sharing this information with me.

Commercial Air Conditioning

26. vough512 on June 25th, 2013 1:21 pm

We should aware about the use of gun. We shouldn't use it as a killing machine.

car lease videos