President Obama shot about nine percent on the basketball court yesterday. It was ugly. But that’s what MSM friends are for — because thanks to some help from O’s boot-lickers at NBC, footage of yesterday’s shootaround is now much more flattering to the president.

NuthinButNet-Vision™ video by way of Ace of Spades:

Comments

10 Responses to “NBC Cleans Up Video of Obama’s Basket Shooting Debacle”

1. Marshall_Will on April 2nd, 2013 7:19 pm

Pretty slick editing. You can't even TELL it's not the real thing! Nuthin' but net indeed. I read He was 2-for-22 so that makes him a better b-ball player than 'leader'.

( Oddly a lot of LSM sites took the orig. vid down, only the DC link and FN actually worked? ) Flop sweat FAIL.

2. SignPainterGuy on April 2nd, 2013 7:41 pm

Still up at The Blaze, just FYI; not that I suspect you want to watch the real one another time ! ;-)

3. SignPainterGuy on April 2nd, 2013 7:48 pm

When will NBCbs edit all the vids of Teh Super-Sportsman throwing baseballs, passing footballs, swinging at those dangerous golfs and riding those manly man bicycles to cast him in an other-than-a-wuss light ?

Get with it NBCbs !! What`s all that modern tech stuff for, anyway ?

4. jeffythequick on April 2nd, 2013 8:27 pm

I haven't seen such great realistic basketball since Paul Simon took on Connie Hawkins on SNL in 1975.

(don't know if this will work, but) http://videosift.com/video/Paul-Simon-vs-Connie-H

5. Granny55 on April 2nd, 2013 9:08 pm

How much you wanna bet his next campaign stop will be the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor so he can get a lesson from Nic Stauska who hit 6 of 6 3 pointers against Florida????

6. SignPainterGuy on April 2nd, 2013 9:20 pm

Shoot, the link took me to a vid set to go, but the "click" got me only, "This video does not exist". And I really needed a dose of "realism".

Oh, I know. You`re a professional grade procrastinator and just now getting around to last year`s April Fools tricks, right ? ;-)

7. jeffythequick on April 3rd, 2013 11:41 am

Sorry, SPG. If you go to Netflix, it was in season 1 of SNL. I can't don't wanna click while I'm at work the results I get from Bing.

The episode of SNL is great if you're a Paul Simon fan. In fact, it's like a Paul Simon concert with the Not Ready for Prime Time Players as sidekicks.

8. SignPainterGuy on April 3rd, 2013 2:43 pm

I tried from several different angles and get the same message or something about copyrite issues. Yes, it`s avail. thru Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and others "with subscription".

I thought the interwebs was free !? What`s up wi`dat ?

9. IrateNate on April 6th, 2013 12:38 am

…did I hear some idiot shout "yes, he can!" after that final bucket?

10. greatest essay on February 15th, 2017 8:38 am

The videos shared on social media of President Obama are an interesting view for the public to see. As these videos share some of the insides of his personal life and show his living style.