President Obama shot about nine percent on the basketball court yesterday. It was ugly. But that’s what MSM friends are for — because thanks to some help from O’s boot-lickers at NBC, footage of yesterday’s shootaround is now much more flattering to the president.

NuthinButNet-Vision™ video by way of Ace of Spades:

Comments

9 Responses to “NBC Cleans Up Video of Obama’s Basket Shooting Debacle”

1. Marshall_Will on April 2nd, 2013 7:19 pm

Pretty slick editing. You can't even TELL it's not the real thing! Nuthin' but net indeed. I read He was 2-for-22 so that makes him a better b-ball player than 'leader'.

( Oddly a lot of LSM sites took the orig. vid down, only the DC link and FN actually worked? ) Flop sweat FAIL.

2. SignPainterGuy on April 2nd, 2013 7:41 pm

Still up at The Blaze, just FYI; not that I suspect you want to watch the real one another time ! ;-)

3. SignPainterGuy on April 2nd, 2013 7:48 pm

When will NBCbs edit all the vids of Teh Super-Sportsman throwing baseballs, passing footballs, swinging at those dangerous golfs and riding those manly man bicycles to cast him in an other-than-a-wuss light ?

Get with it NBCbs !! What`s all that modern tech stuff for, anyway ?

4. jeffythequick on April 2nd, 2013 8:27 pm

I haven't seen such great realistic basketball since Paul Simon took on Connie Hawkins on SNL in 1975.

(don't know if this will work, but) http://videosift.com/video/Paul-Simon-vs-Connie-H

5. Granny55 on April 2nd, 2013 9:08 pm

How much you wanna bet his next campaign stop will be the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor so he can get a lesson from Nic Stauska who hit 6 of 6 3 pointers against Florida????

6. SignPainterGuy on April 2nd, 2013 9:20 pm

Shoot, the link took me to a vid set to go, but the "click" got me only, "This video does not exist". And I really needed a dose of "realism".

Oh, I know. You`re a professional grade procrastinator and just now getting around to last year`s April Fools tricks, right ? ;-)

7. jeffythequick on April 3rd, 2013 11:41 am

Sorry, SPG. If you go to Netflix, it was in season 1 of SNL. I can't don't wanna click while I'm at work the results I get from Bing.

The episode of SNL is great if you're a Paul Simon fan. In fact, it's like a Paul Simon concert with the Not Ready for Prime Time Players as sidekicks.

8. SignPainterGuy on April 3rd, 2013 2:43 pm

I tried from several different angles and get the same message or something about copyrite issues. Yes, it`s avail. thru Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and others "with subscription".

I thought the interwebs was free !? What`s up wi`dat ?

9. IrateNate on April 6th, 2013 12:38 am

…did I hear some idiot shout "yes, he can!" after that final bucket?