Guest post written by Joyanna Adams
*****

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher when you’re stupid.” – John Wayne

Chris Matthews…is at his wit’s end, and it hasn’t taken him long to get there. Nobody watches his show, which is why MSNBC keeps him on. By now, he’s their biggest tax write- off. When he looks in the mirror he sees a black man disguised as a white journalist. If there is a real idea in his head, it’s in solitary confinement.

And this week, as I was watching Chris Matthews…

Wait. I’ve never watched Chris Matthews…I don’t do insane things if I can help it.  But, I did once read a book he wrote where he claimed with all sincerity,  that one of his biggest hero’s ever since he was a small boy with tiny tingling legs was…get ready…it might shock you …(Whisper: John Wayne. )John Wayne

John Wayne? How can this be? Surely Chris was lying because John Wayne, not only loved guns, but believed in cold stone justice.  If you were a crook, to John Wayne, it didn’t matter what color your skin was— John Wayne would either put your in prison or kill you.

You have to wonder what they are feeding the poor man, because Chris Matthews has a skin obsession. He itches it daily, and it’s annoying. He is at it again….Chris  is claiming that only white people can be prejudice.

Well Mr. Matthews…you’ve come a long way. From John Wayne to Barack Obama. Give the man a cigar, and tell him that we are happy for him that John Wayne is now blissfully dead and it’s a good thing for Chris Matthews because I don’t think John Wayne would have taken kindly to Chris’s definition  of a raciest.

He was attacking Rush Limbaugh about race when he said this:

“Actually, Rushbo, racism is the belief that one race — whites — should rule all others.  Get your definitions straight!”

This proves that the last time Chris looked at a dictionary was when he was two, and didn’t understand it. But that doesn’t stop Chris from redefining the meaning of the word, he is relentless. He may talk like a fool, and act like a fool, but don’t get the wrong idea…he is a fool!

Not too long ago he was upset about Wayne LaPierre being a racist, because Wayne was telling the truth about how dangerous our cities have become…

How DARE he accuse blacks of being thugs!

“This guys the boss…It’s like when Rush Limbaugh speaks and everyone goes to hide in a cave because they are afraid of [him]. This guy, no matter what he says, [even when] it has a racial tinge, no one calls him out on it.”

John Wayne would hog- tie Chris up, and throw him in the middle of Chicago on a hot Saturday night, and tie him to a lamppost for that stupid remark.

So, when is the great white Chris Matthews going to attack Dr. Ben Carson? Dr. Carson has a saying about white liberals like Chris:

“They’re the most racist people there are because they put you in a little category, a box. How could you dare come off the plantation?”

Maybe if Chris really loses it, Dr. Carson would volunteer to do some much needed brain surgery, because clearly there is something wrong…Chris listens to a conversation only when he’s talking.

In the meantime, give the guy a break.  It’s got to be killing him that more people watch Duck Dynasty than Hardball.

And if John Wayne was on Hardball, and Chris Matthews had said half the things he says every day, no doubt John Wayne would have replied:
“Somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won’t, I won’t, the hell I won’t.”

*****
Guest post written by Joyanna Adams

Comments

11 Responses to “Chris Matthews vs. John Wayne”

1. Granny55 on April 3rd, 2013 12:32 pm

“Life is tough, but it’s tougher when you’re stupid.” – John Wayne

My favorite quote from my #1 hero!!!

I am thinking we have to put O'Rielly in the same category as Tingles too. I don't watch him anymore because he has turned out to be one big douche bag.

2. jeffythequick on April 3rd, 2013 12:34 pm

Granny,

That epithet you attribute to Mr. O'Rielly always makes me think that you're calling him a playground cleaner.

Yeah, I don't watch him either.
    ;)

Jeffy

3. Marshall_Will on April 3rd, 2013 12:39 pm

"Chris listens to a conversation only when he’s talking."

At least the guys on Duck Dynasty communicate, even if thru quaking, calls and grunts? Good catch Joyanna, and important to note this how virtually all progressives operate.

4. Marshall_Will on April 3rd, 2013 12:58 pm

Granny,

Here's a great vidclip MM included of Dana Loesch really hammering home just what is WRONG w/ the RNC's messaging. Or rather the lack thereof. "Focusing on all the wrong things" is something we've said here and ( to a much lesser degree ) at MM's since before McCain got the nomination.

When you think about it, how is it even possible to have a pop band, movie or athletic career for (5) consecutive years without a hit song or single win? I'll exercise my option -not- to credit Fox/B.O w/ the 2010 mid terms! Guys can watch Dana just for the leather stretch pants.

5. rosa on April 3rd, 2013 1:49 pm

Definition of obtuse = Chris Matthews. Sadly, too many if not all marxocrats think the same way … if that even amounts to thinking. The whole idea of racism is a Darwinian construct. God only created one race, i.e., the HUMAN race. Ethnic prejudice is one thing, but belief that one anthropologically defined "race" is superior to another is just idiotic.

6. SignPainterGuy on April 3rd, 2013 2:49 pm

That`s a whole movie plot right there !

7. SignPainterGuy on April 3rd, 2013 2:57 pm

B.O. has always grated on me for some reason , but when Obama came on the scene and he bestowed benevolent attributes or at least non-malicious ones on Barry, I had enough ! Glenn Beck almost had him straightened out, but it didn`t last long / sink in. O`Really went right back to saying Oblameless was "a good guy" !

It has always been a mystery to me how Bill could have the top-rated FOX show !

8. Marshall_Will on April 3rd, 2013 3:13 pm

Misguided, not 'malicious', was Bill's meme` for the duration. Misguided is a description with which prog's and dimmocrats are perfectly comfortable. In FACT they rather *prefer* it as this positions them as [ misunderstood ] and by extension, underdogs.

And Obama wanted to give a big CoC hug to Jimmah Carter's 'grandson'? No matter how harsh O'Reilly's 'words' were in opening comments, he quickly softened and buckled before the first commercial break. There will never be any doubt in my MIND Fox wanted ( or THOUGHT they wanted ) a 2nd Obama term. Their every action greased the way to a narrative NO GOP candidate could disengage themselves from! We could have run Mister Rogers.

Has anyone SEEN his ratings lately? I don't watch to have to hear him bloviate about how 'great' they are/WERE.

9. Granny55 on April 4th, 2013 11:05 am

I used to watch O'Reilly on a regular basis. When it came to light he was having phone sex with a subordinate and paid her off I stopped watching. Now come some details about his divorce and the sleezy crap he is doing just turned me off completely. I feel sorry for his kids and his soon to be ex-wife. He is nothing but a Chris Matthews in sheeps clothing.

10. Obama bin Biden on April 4th, 2013 11:06 am

Tip O'Neil is spinning in his grave.

11. SignPainterGuy on April 4th, 2013 1:38 pm

In an episode of "Mysteries at the Museum" (Travel Ch ?) they featured a movie starring John Wayne as Genghis Khan filmed in a desert of red dust (similar to that in China) in eastern Nevada (I think). The movie was a flop, he just didn`t fit the role for fans. The story explored the mystery of why so many in Hollywood died of cancers who were also in the cast of that movie. It turned out the red dust contained nuclear fallout from testing in western Nevada. They had worked in the dust, stirred up by huge fans, for weeks on end.