Guest post written by Joyanna Adams
*****

(Warning: A few mild notably not-so-nice choice words.)

Oh…hell no. The Marxist agenda is being rushed….as if they don’t have much time left. What did we just hear here from MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry, a woman who is a smart as she can be….unfortunately: Kids don’t belong to the parents?

You did not build that kid. You did NOT get up in the middle of the night and warm that baby bottle. You did not clean the puke off the wall when they threw up at your brother’s house. In fact, you have done such a lousy job being a parent, your kids can’t even keep up in recycling class. If only you had taken Hillary Clinton’s great advice from her book, It Takes a Village. we would already have all the children in day-care centers right after birth, and mamma could go back to her career-building socialist job. (Hillary so admired the French state run baby incubators in her progressive propaganda “get the children young” book.)  If we don’t get those babies into state day care centers right away, and hire more teachers, Bill Gates won’t be able to start monitoring them for the great state social engineering little obedient Marxists agenda. You people need to give up your children. All you need to do is have sex — let us do the rest. We need to wire them to the internet, hook their brains up with implants, so that we can just download all the Marxist information with the click of a mouse. Al Gore is getting impatient.

How well is that going to go? The teachers are all excited about getting new jobs as babysitters, and they’ve done a great job educating our kids up to this point haven’t they?

I hate to gossip here, (apologies to Mr. Powers) but damn it…this calls for an example. I personally know a ‘teacher’. She was teaching sixth grade English, and one day I found out during a conversation at lunch that she didn’t had never heard of The Raven.

“Who?” she said.

“You mean you have a degree in English literature and you have never heard of Edgar Allen Poe?”

“No” she said.

Okay, that was 12 years ago, and I just talked to her again. I hadn’t touched base with her all that time.

She was so excited because she had just gotten her Masters’ degree in Computer Science, and she was the head librarian, no longer teaching. She was so proud that her school was one of the first to go to all I-Pads. As we continue to talk, I asked her to send me pictures of her daughter (from a sperm clinic) and she paused…

“Uh…I don’t have any pictures…just videos.” she said.

“So send me some videos.” I said.

“I’ve never done that.”

“Jesus woman — you have a Masters’ degree in Computer Science, and you don’t know how to send a video over the internet?”

This isn’t the blind leading the blind. It’s worse. It’s the deranged leading the innocents to one day all be connected to an internet via an implant in their brain, connected to their iPad, and if ever hit by a solar flare, humanity would instantly crash.

Who will pay Medicare then?

If you let the state get hold of your kids before they reach the age of five, you might as well concentrate on getting all your future love from the family pet, because if the state raises your kids, your dogs will be smarter.

That ‘village’ is warped: Proof is everywhere.  Please. Somebody check Harris-Perry’s chip.

*****
Guest post written by Joyanna Adams

Comments

9 Responses to “It Takes a Warped Village to Raise An Idiot”

1. Truesoldier__ on April 9th, 2013 12:37 pm

Reminds me of this article at American Thinker:

80% of NY City HS grads can't read at grade level http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/80_of

That pretty much sums up the state of education these days. Heck, I have seen just how bad it is. I recently finished up my degree in Computer Science (emphasis on Networking). It was an online class (as WA ST is pathetic when it comes to night classes….they dont have many). Part of our class was an every other week discussion of a specific topic. There were some pretty great debates on the message board, but overhwhelmingly the majority of my classmates were posting respones in "texting speech". And that was considered acceptable.

2. Truesoldier__ on April 9th, 2013 12:43 pm

It must be MSNBC's "how to ruin kids week", because I saw this one over at the Blaze:

Cringe-Inducing: MSNBC Host Uses Young Daughter to Push Gay Marriage, Asks Her If She’d ‘Marry a Girl’ http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/05/msnbc-

3. SignPainterGuy on April 9th, 2013 1:37 pm

My personal experience with young folk is quite limited, but I noticed kids often have mad math and science skills and high grades to go with it. However, understanding what they`re saying / describing is maddening. If you`re watching and listening, the expressions and hand gestures help, but forget getting a good word picture. I get no sense that it is even important to them !

4. Truesoldier__ on April 9th, 2013 2:16 pm

So very true. Just trying to keep up with the latest lingo can make you go insane.

5. SignPainterGuy on April 9th, 2013 2:54 pm

And there we are ! It seems that being cool, accepted, with it, is more important than anything else.

One of our part-timers used, "like, ya know, whatever, ya know what I`m sayin`" constantly. I got to responding, "No, I don`t know what yer sayin`; you`ve thrown out a bunch of words, but you haven`t said anything yet !" Getting him to describe something in a meaningful, understandable way was nearly impossible.

2 years after I left and he was laid off, I got a call from the personnel mgr at a local motorcycle dealership. He had applied for a salesman job. Gee whiz, did I feel on the spot, wanting desperately to give a good reference, wanting him to get a decent job, but let`s be real, he ain`t a sharp knife. Parts Dept., maybe some mechanic`s duties in the back shop, but not out front dealing with customers having to describe the benefits of this model over that one, even WITH his obvious good riding skills.

In a cop / lawyer TV series, this street thug – kingpin is arrested and is shopping this high zute law firm for the best atty $$ can buy. He insists that any lawyer representing HIM must be up on all the street slang or he`ll represent himself, thinking his rep. will translate to the courtroom. Do they understand "a string of street jibberish)" ? The lawyers say, "No." and then ask him if he understands, "a string of legalese". He answers, "No. Why ?" Because those are terms that WILL come up in the courtroom and they WILL get you convicted ! He changed his mind.

6. Truesoldier__ on April 9th, 2013 3:02 pm

That is one thing we have always demanded of our boys. Clear, conscise and courterous answers when speaking with any adult. The results speak for themselves.

7. SignPainterGuy on April 9th, 2013 3:24 pm

Excellent ! Courtesy and good communication skills will get you far.

Mom and I were talking one day about a couple neighbors complaining about not being able to get the town to pick up brush or unusual trash and they wondered how she and I always got prompt service ?! It apparently came as a shock to them that complaining to them, fussing if it isn`t picked up the next day, getting mad at them got them nowhere, but calling, being polite, asking for what you want and then throwing in, "Whenever you get to it" makes the town employees feel more appreciated, less pushed and thus, far more accommodating.

You can`t walk into a special mtg with the Board of Aldermen hoping for a variance to the sign ordinance and demand changes, special allowances. No, you have to be respectful, ask for the variance because (and then explain in detail why). They always granted them.

Tell them what you want / need and why, ask if that`s workable, what they can do. It`s fascinating and fun even to watch them come around.

8. Marshall_Will on April 9th, 2013 9:11 pm

Brilliant..! I kept finding myself taking the burden on my own shoulders thinking… ( perhaps that Poe ref. to The Raven was a bit out of their element ) so I'd make a 2nd ( dumbed down pass ) only to get more blank stares!

That's the way to deal w/ it SPG. Plainly and directly. Start making SENSE! I've seen MM cut even long time posters off at the knees by saying; "READ the article!" I'm not going to paraphrase, parse or hand hold here..!

9. secretary resume on July 8th, 2013 8:15 am

Do you have any secretary job offer, I'm interested. Please reply me.