Guest post written by Joyanna Adams
*****

Ashley Judd, who was convinced by the democratic party to run against that gun-filibusting enemy of Obama, Mitch McConnell, for his Senate seat, changed her mind about running for his office. Evidently she quit because she found out what they were going to say about her.

Yahoo News: Sen. Mitch McConnell was prepared to go after Ashley Judd as “emotionally unbalanced,” according to secret tapes of the Republican’s strategy session, but the release of those tapes have prompted an FBI investigation into who bugged the senator’s office, his campaign said today.

The tape of the Feb. 2 strategy session — released by Mother Jones magazine — recorded McConnell and his aides devising tactics for discrediting actress Ashley Judd who at the time was widely expected to enter the U.S. Senate race to take on McConnell. She has since decide to not run for office.

But while Judd was mulling the race, McConnell’s staff was strategizing that the best way to hurt her candidacy would be to highlight her past struggles with depression and her religious views, according to the tapes.

Religious views? She has religious views?

Nobody will mention the fact that Jimmy Carter’s grandson clandestinely videotaped Mitt Romney saying he wasn’t concerned about the 47 percent that were not going to vote for him, and how they used that tape to help Obama win the election (another Mother Jones special). They sliced and diced it, and put it out as Mitt didn’t give a hoot about the “poor” minorities.

Now poor Ms. Judd will be victim of hated political abuse… as if, the democrats have never trashed anyone.

As a side note: Using entertainers as surrogate representatives seems to be the new Democrat plan. Dennis Rodman gets sent to North Korea, Beyonce gets sent to Cuba… Ashley Judd wants to be a senator. So, when is Ben Affleck moving to New Hampshire?

*****
Guest post written by Joyanna Adams

Comments

24 Responses to “It’s Only Illegal if You’re a Republican”

1. Doug on April 10th, 2013 10:48 am

Good point. The left hates James O'Keefe, saying he's a lawbreaker for secretly recording libs in their natural habitats, but they lionize Jimmah's grandson, and Mother Jones, which published the McConnell recording (or "bugging" might be a more accurate way to put it) has no problem with it as long as the "victim" of the recording is on the right.

2. SignPainterGuy on April 10th, 2013 1:15 pm

If the left didn`t have double standards, they`d have no standards at all !

3. SignPainterGuy on April 10th, 2013 3:00 pm

At that point, Team O`Connell had done what every candidate does; he was exploring the particulars of his opponent. Nothing more.

Again, EVERY candidate does it, incl. dems.

I heard on radio yesterday that O`Keefe said he thought the recording sounded like the mic was moving, being touched or bumped and believed it likely was not a standard, still bug; perhaps on a lapel or in a pocket.

The leaker may be on the team !

4. SignPainterGuy on April 10th, 2013 3:19 pm

Oh, now I understand the left`s angst at the Mc`Connell recording. He planned to use Judd`s own words against her ! How DARE He !

The left HATES having their own words used against them. Sounds like muslims !

5. Pasadena Phil on April 10th, 2013 3:55 pm

That was my first guess. When you can get an Ed Rollins on Michelle Bachmann's team as her campaign manager, how hard would it be to get a lower level operator on Team McConnell? Particularly when you consider McConnell's recent siding with Team Paul/Cruz/Lee/Rubio.

6. backwoodsconsr on April 10th, 2013 5:19 pm

"I know you think you understood what I said, but what you heard was not what I meant."

7. Truesoldier__ on April 10th, 2013 5:35 pm

O/T…We all knew that the "gay marriage" thing was just another way for the left to go after Christianity and here in WA ST the state has proven us right:

WA State sues florist over refusing service for gay wedding on religious grounds

8. Truesoldier__ on April 10th, 2013 5:43 pm

So where exactly were these same media people when Sarah Palin was being attacked by the Obama campaign and his surrogates? Where were they when they went after Ann Romney for using Dresage as a method to deal with her MS?

This faux outrage to cover up the crime of illegal wire tapping is sickening. The left should know better, especially seeing that you recently had Congressman "baghdad" Jim McDermott forced to pay Weepy Boehner $1 million for releasing a recording that was obtained illegally.

9. SignPainterGuy on April 10th, 2013 7:21 pm

I turned down signwork for a book and gift shop that catered to mystics, satan worshippers and followers of all the Earth religions. Could I be sued ?

10. Pasadena Phil on April 10th, 2013 7:26 pm

Not if you post a prominently displayed sign that "Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone not wearing a shirt, pants and/or shoes".

11. SignPainterGuy on April 10th, 2013 7:27 pm

“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.” Robert McCloskey

Bing is my Friend. ;-)

12. SignPainterGuy on April 10th, 2013 7:31 pm

My memory was refreshed by Rush today about how the Watergate buggers were caught by the tape they left on the door catch to allow re-entry later.

Not everyone who bugs is an expert, nor are the end users of the recordings. Also, the wearer of the bug may well have been totally unaware he WAS wearing a bug.

Lots of possibilities there.

13. Truesoldier__ on April 10th, 2013 7:58 pm

Here in WA ST….yes. Notice that it isn't the couple suing it is the state suing the business. Just one more reason I am glad I am leaving.

14. SignPainterGuy on April 10th, 2013 8:50 pm

To be clear, I did not say, "I`m not gonna do your signs because you`re too weird for my religious beliefs !" No, I just doubled my bid, priced myself too high, so they chose to go with someone else. I knew better even in the early `90s not to let religious disagreements enter the conversation.

15. Truesoldier__ on April 10th, 2013 8:58 pm

Pretty sad when you have to do things such as that instead of just saying no thank you I really have no interst in the job.

16. SignPainterGuy on April 10th, 2013 9:20 pm

I get nothing from being offensive or hurting anyone`s feelings, even when I`m itching to and I feel they really deserve it.

17. Marshall_Will on April 10th, 2013 9:21 pm

Any Left-leaning media outlet blew past the last open bar doing about 95mph missing a shot at last call altogether. If they slam on the brakes to try a 180 ( and start REPORTING who truly IS the 'underdog' here? ) they run the risk of leaving skid marks for 1/4 mile, flipping it or drawing every squad car in the tri-county area?

Who's held the majority in the Senate and for how long now?

18. ChapBix on April 10th, 2013 9:38 pm

Where will Sean Penn receive a vacation/educational visit to by the Treasury Dept.? Since Hugo is no longer in Venezuela, perhaps Iran will be his next destination?

19. Pasadena Phil on April 10th, 2013 9:48 pm

Someone might have noticed one of his aides wasn't wearing a lapel flag and handed him a bugged flag. You KNOW he would have put it on.

20. SignPainterGuy on April 10th, 2013 10:49 pm

Certainly, or wearing a plain one, being offered a "special" one with some extra logo on it, he`d have gladly switched, none the wiser. Perhaps even till now, if it`s a good logo !

21. SignPainterGuy on April 11th, 2013 1:19 am

I went to them to get the particulars so I could give a price for the work. After looking at the stock and feeling really creepy, seeing their "Blue Butterfly" logo they already had prepared I was shocked it wasn`t some congommeration of skulls, devils, stars n pentagrams ! The outside, especially with the signwork, done by someone else, belied what was inside.

22. SignPainterGuy on April 11th, 2013 1:39 am

"Skid marks"…… heh; my Mom grew up in the rural east-central KY, dignified, but certainly not worldly. when she saw black tire marks on the road, she had no concept of them being made other than thru braking too hard; a panic stop kinda thing. She told a neighbor Mom who was fussing about her Son wearing out tires so fast, that she didn`t understand the thrill of going fast, slamming on the brakes to see how fast they could stop. The neighbor said, "No, that`s not how they do it." Mom was adamant, "Oh yes they do !"

I explained the truth of the situation, but not to worry, our car wouldn`t do it, I`d tried. Her expression was priceless; new understanding, disbelief, anger, relief.

Who and for how long ? Dems, Liberal / Progressive dems, for 6 years and 3 months ! Feels like calmmunists, traitors and for a LOT longer !

23. SignPainterGuy on April 11th, 2013 1:45 am

Chavez`s replacement will need some guidance, reassurance of Amerikan support. Who better ? Glover ?

24. James on April 22nd, 2013 11:50 pm

I like your point with regards on your post, It seems to be interesting and great to hang out with friends.