Last night on Bill O’Reilly’s program, Dennis Miller made a good point about what bugs me concerning the world view of Barack Obama and many like him.

In President Obama’s statement after the bombing(s) at the marathon, he said this:

We still do not know who did this or why and people shouldn’t jump to conclusions before we have all of the facts.

Why they did it? I never like to hear that in regards to a terrorist attack because it implies that there could be a grievance that justifies the targeting and cold blooded killing of innocent people. There is no excuse, so there is no acceptable reason (though Obama’s always looking for one, as he did following 9/11). We already know why they did it: They’re evil. That’s part of what Miller effectively addressed last night:

Comments

47 Responses to “Dennis Miller Talks Terrorism on O’Reilly”

1. Pasadena Phil on April 18th, 2013 1:39 pm

This could provide an avenue worth investigating

Epic embarrassment outbreak imminent at the WH. Stay tuned.

2. Truesoldier__ on April 18th, 2013 1:43 pm

Agreed, the whom is way more important as we know the why already. Funny how dear leader always says not to jump to conclusions, but he loves to do it. Remember Prof Gates, Trayvon Martin, Benghazi? Perhaps he ought to be saying this to Tingles and the rest of the MSNBC crowd.

Of course he is directing this statement at only those who disagree with his conclusions.

Also, PP noted that dear leader had an "off the books" meeting with a Saudi Prince yesterday. I am now hearing some rumblings that the Saudi student who was questioned by the FBI and Boston PD is being deported due to national security concerns. Still trying to get some verification on this so take the info with a grain of salt.

Update: the Blaze is now reporting on this topic:

3. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 1:45 pm
  4. Pasadena Phil on April 18th, 2013 1:46 pm

Yeah, that deportation story is coming from Alex Jones and who knows where he gets his "facts".

5. jeffythequick on April 18th, 2013 1:48 pm

Kind of reminds me of, post 9/11/01, while all* airplanes were on the ground, one took the bin laden family out of the US to Saudi Arabia.

*Commercial

6. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 1:53 pm

It seems prudent to keep in mind that non-islamics do in fact carry out acts of terror, but get real, the vast majority of terrorists ARE islamic !! How then do you NOT think first of an islamic connection ?

Take the fire and explosion yesterday in West, TX. Even this made me think of islamics and what reason they may have had to strike a fertilizer plant there. It seems remote only, so my mind goes back to an "all accidental" mode. I / We have been conditioned ….. by terrorists !

7. Truesoldier__ on April 18th, 2013 1:57 pm

Really? I saw it on the Blaze and had heard it from some of the people here on the base. Had no idea that the conspiracy kook AJ was pushing it. Thanks for the update on that.

8. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 1:58 pm

Was the one talking in the vid at the bottom of the story with Hannity – Alex Jones ?

9. Truesoldier__ on April 18th, 2013 2:00 pm

No surprise really when you consider that J-Nap just approved Saudi for the "trusted traveler" program.

10. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 2:01 pm

Do you mean the BL family was flown out on a commercial plane ? Or that only commercial planes were grounded ? I remember that ALL planes, even private Cessnas were grounded here.

11. Pasadena Phil on April 18th, 2013 2:02 pm

Regardless of where it is coming from and I doubt Hannity would be carrying this line of pursuit if it was coming mainly from Alex Jones and that goes double for Beck, it needs to be pursued vigorously, loudly and relentlessly. Start the drum beat. This is impeachment material. And if implicates the Bush regime too, so much the better. Let's get at the truth once and for all and not be squeamish about where it leads us.

12. Truesoldier__ on April 18th, 2013 2:05 pm

Agreed there. It would not surprise me to find out that if this is what it looks like that the Bush's got the Saudi Prince in to see dear leader. It is no secret just how much in bed the Bush's have been with Saudi. This needs to be investigated and prosecuted to the fullest.

13. Pasadena Phil on April 18th, 2013 2:06 pm

It's all just one big media circus. Everyone is projecting their hatreds and paranoias onto everyone else while trying to advance their agendas. The truth, as usual, gets left behind for the historians to discover later as they rewrite history to suit their various narratives.

14. Truesoldier__ on April 18th, 2013 2:07 pm

As for more jumping to conclusions. It looks like the NY Post is claiming that they have the pictures of the 2 suspects the FBI and police are looking for, but it is being disputed by multiple other sources:

15. Truesoldier__ on April 18th, 2013 2:09 pm

Speaking of dear leader, Mark Levin posed a great question the other night. With dear leader traveling to Boston today how many resources will end up being diverted for security from the investigation?

16. Truesoldier__ on April 18th, 2013 2:11 pm

I had the same knee jer reaction to the explosion as well. Once I stopped to think about it I realized that terrorists would much rather steal the fertilizer to use it in a big bomb in a more populated area than to blow it up in a more remote area.

Like you said, we have been conditioned by the terrorists…

17. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 2:19 pm

Points taken, but back to my question Please; is that Alex Jones ?

18. Truesoldier__ on April 18th, 2013 2:19 pm

Sen Rand Paul has said that he will look into this:

Sen. Rand Paul in a radio interview with Glenn Beck on Thursday said “we’ll definitely look into” reports that a Saudi “person of interest” somehow connected to the Boston bombings has been cleared for deportation.

19. Pasadena Phil on April 18th, 2013 2:35 pm

No. That's Steve Emerson who is offered as a "terrorism expert". Never heard of him but there are lots of knowledgeable people I've never heard of.

20. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 2:37 pm

Thank you !

21. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 2:44 pm

I would imagine that the SS and patrol cops will handle most of the security for his visit with "investigators" on call and ready to respond to anything effecting him.

Barry would do better, better serve the country and the city of Boston, by sending a much lower-profile rep. The last thing Boston needs especially now is his entourage of hundreds clogging the works ! This rep. could announce that he is there for the pRes. and he is there instead of the pRes. precisely because he doesn`t want to clog the works.

22. jeffythequick on April 18th, 2013 2:55 pm

yeah, I meant the non-military ones. But I still think it's odd that the BL family got a charter out of country. * Kind of counter-intuitive, like we're broke, so let's spend a whole bunch more money!

I mean, why usher them out of country? Why not get them in a military base (not interred there, but protected), or some kind of protection here in the US? But the argument was that they needed to get the heck outta here for their protection. From my recollection, there was exactly one retaliatory attack against a Sikh (totally different religion and turban than Arabian Muslims) man in Phoenix for 9/11 by US citizens as a vigilante mob.

I stand corrected. They left on 9/24-26, 2001. http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flights.asp

Of all the things I miss, I miss my mind the most.

23. Truesoldier__ on April 18th, 2013 3:06 pm

Duncan Hunter is pressing this issue with J-Nap:

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano had a fiery exchange with Rep. Jeff Duncan during a House hearing Thursday morning over reports that Al Alharbi is being considered for deportation.

Napolitano refused to entertain a question regarding if it would be “negligence” to deport someone who just days ago was a person of interest.

“I’m not going to answer that question,” she shot back after being pressed by Duncan and denying any knowledge of such a plan. “That question is so full with misstatements and misapprehensions that it is not worthy of an answer.”

24. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 3:08 pm

It was announced rather quickly that bin Laden and AQ carried out the 9-11-01 attacks, so there may have been a fear, rightly so, that even a military base wouldn`t have been "safe" for the family. Plus, stories since have mostly told that the family had distanced itself from Usama. I`m sure all of us would have preferred the family catch a much higher level of scrutiny rather than being spirited off to relative safety and seclusion !

25. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 3:09 pm

Who ? ;-)

26. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 3:28 pm

Heh, I miss something, I just can`t remember what it is ! ;-) I feel soooo empty !

The important issue still remains, they WERE flown out for their safety.

27. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 3:34 pm

I listen to Glenn a lot, but I DO keep in mind that not all is completely true. He does try to explain what and why he thinks it, unlike AJ who comes across as more of a Nat`l Exquisiter ! "Pan Am Van Lines seen in Glenn Beck`s TX neighborhood. Is he setting up a Mormon Temple and training camp ?"

28. Pasadena Phil on April 18th, 2013 4:05 pm

Wow. That's like during the Waco hearings when Chuck Schumer would attack witnesses and experts as they testified by asking them in belief "Are you really asking us to believe that the FBI and ATF are lying?!?!?!" Well that is what the Congressional record showed then and still does but incredulity is all you need to absolve the government of anything.

29. jeffythequick on April 18th, 2013 4:10 pm

I cannot agree more wholeheartedly.

When Clinton escaped his impeachment trial, I remember thinking, "the Senate just made it easier for the next guy to flout the law," and the next guy is with us now.

30. jeffythequick on April 18th, 2013 4:13 pm

We'd have to ask the same question of Bush after 9/11 in NYC.

However, a leader will rally people and go after those that perpetrated a crime, while a leader from behind will not let the crisis go to waste.

31. Truesoldier__ on April 18th, 2013 4:29 pm

So true and what is worse is the amount of CYA that the establishment members of Congress do. Just look at what Boehner is doing over Benghazi as just one example. He has his flunkies preparing a report right now as a way to assuage fears from Conservatives that it is being swept under the rug. Of course the report will show some low level peon mistakes made, but will not hold anyone of any signifigance responsible for the mistakes, blunders and outright cover up.

I hope the Conservatives in the House realize their folly of helping Boehner get re-elected and rectify the situation in short order (though I am not holding my breath).

and to correct my earlier post, it was Rep Jeff Duncan not Hunter Duncan that questioned J-Nap.

32. Truesoldier__ on April 18th, 2013 4:32 pm

I think there is some differneces between BMB and 9/11, most notably that in 9/11 the hijackers were not "at large" like it is assumed with the BMB's. That being said, I did not feel that it was a good thing to have Bush heading to NYC either, nor his "flyover" photo op of Katrina. The money spent on those trips could have been better spent on the first responders that do the heavy lifting in situations such as a terrorist attack or natural disaster.

33. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 7:21 pm

Don`t forget that Schmucky believes "Only the chattering class are concerned with those trivial matters" !

34. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 7:28 pm

A compilation of news service pix and vids with explanations of what the admin. is doing, presented by the Pres. himself, is time and money much better spent than an in-person visit in a disaster zone of any type, IMO !

A Presidential visit is a major undertaking for locals in the best of times. In a disaster situation, the Pres. and his entourage are IN THE WAY ! It is not the time for a photo op !

35. jeffythequick on April 18th, 2013 7:43 pm

We can only hope!

Actually, he has said that he's a Sunday School teacher (as am I, to 9/10 year olds). How would you feel about dropping the kids off to Brother Beck's class?

Actually, in the LDS world, when someone is called to a position, from Nursery Leader to President of the Church, it is done by consent. If there are objectors (Ha! Beck Objectors are those that don't pay the full union dues, but that's another story…), their objection is resolved before the person gets set apart in the calling. Anyway, when he was in Tampa, and was about to be ordained as an Elder, there were quite a few objections, due to his on-air persona. He was quite a bit wilder then.

36. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 8:29 pm

Congrats, GOOD for you and Bless your Heart for teaching 9/10 yr olds. Mixed gender class ? That`s the age when typical kids no longer think their parents hung the moon and begin to think they know it all …… Interesting and challenging age.

My Daughter was about that age, maybe a little older, when I was ordained as a Southern Baptist Deacon, a kind of Elder, and she was still proud of her Dad. One of my prouder moments. It struck me as odd and simultaneously heart-warming that the church wanted me even after the divorce.

37. Marshall_Will on April 18th, 2013 10:43 pm

Can you say; awkward TIMING?

38. Marshall_Will on April 18th, 2013 10:47 pm

Pasadena Phil said,

"The entrenched political establishment is in trouble all of a sudden and Obama's very childish and unpresidential tirade a few hours ago is telling us that they are near panic and have lost their confidence."

I'm sure you meant, lost their swagga'.

Finally moved to Santa Clarita!? I WISH. No, sequestor means never having to say you're sorry for turning your own troops out in the STREET. The barracks are EMPTY but I had to get an apt. out in town.

No complaints, it's nicer than having the party crowd 'pour in' at zero-dark thirty but at least you didn't have to use wi-fi etc. to post on TPTB!

39. Marshall_Will on April 18th, 2013 10:52 pm

Phil, TS,

Agreed. We need to keep FOO ( Friends of Obama ) down to (1) terrorist bombing [each] before a kid gloves deportation.

If left to their own devices, SHEESH.., everybody would be blowing up marathons..!

40. Marshall_Will on April 18th, 2013 10:55 pm

SPG,

Right, just flip 'em a "that statement is almost STUNNING in its inaccuracy" and feed 'em beans.

"incredulity is all you need to absolve the government of anything."

h/t PP

41. Marshall_Will on April 18th, 2013 10:58 pm

Double + on BOTH ya'll!

42. Marshall_Will on April 18th, 2013 11:06 pm

No argument here. But the truth is ( and I once read this of Jim Morrison of The Doors ) "fame may not be very nourishing ( but that doesn't mean it isn't addictive? )"

After His own LSM fed him a line about "Obama looking very 'presidential' in the wake of Sandy" ( and His belieivng it was actually the 'reason' he was re-elected ) there's no WAY he can keep away from these now or at any time in the future.

NLAGCGTW

43. SignPainterGuy on April 18th, 2013 11:36 pm

Good reasoning there. It wouldn`t surprise me now that Barry could be feeling a bit lame duckish for him to drop in on the West, TX fertilizer plant explosion site !

44. Truesoldier__ on April 18th, 2013 11:46 pm

UPDATE!

The blaze is reporting the following regarding the Saudi here on a student Visa:

Documents have been presented to Congress confirming that plans were made to revoke the visa of Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, a Saudi national once considered a “person of interest” in the Boston bombings, a congressional source told TheBlaze on Thursday.

45. ChapBix on April 18th, 2013 11:54 pm

"Of all the things I miss, I miss my mind the most. "
    I hear you there! That is one aspect of aging that sucks. Although, it may represent an excuse for some transgressions.

46. ChapBix on April 19th, 2013 12:15 am

Much credence to what you say. And it is looking more like an industrial accident than terrorism. The Islamists are infatuated with high profile, large urban targets for their evil acts. Still, they would serve their terrorists ends by detonating an explosion in a remote are such as this with its connotation for other rural areas. Let's not forget, adjacent residential and nursing home occupants were victimized as well.

47. ChapBix on April 19th, 2013 12:28 am

I'm thinking he won't go anywhere near it. He may send a low echeclon rep in his place.