Ouch!

CNN has consistently been among Obama’s top mainstream media cheerleaders, and this is how he thanks them?

Word is that the suits at CNN were so upset with this slight that they briefly thought about getting out of the tank for Obama, but of course they decided against it.

Obama’s wrong though — CNN doesn’t always cover all sides of a story. There are some stories they barely cover at all.
*****

Totally off topic: Chelsea Clinton — worst “reporter” in the history of the world, or in the history of the universe?

Comments

16 Responses to “Obama at WHCD: CNN Covers All Sides of the Story Just in Case One of Them Happens to be Accurate”

1. SignPainterGuy on April 28th, 2013 3:02 pm

No doubt, Chelsea will get that much coveted interview with O`Barrywan soon; she just needs to make herself sound MORE disconnected from reality and turn on the slobbering worshipful tones !

The Gecko`s HS photo was pretty typical of the era and age group; he had the braces, but fortunately, no regrettable hair style. No hair at all ! Aaah ha ha ha haaaaaa !

2. SignPainterGuy on April 28th, 2013 3:04 pm

Barry`s speach / joke writer(s) came up with a good one there. pMSNBCbs probably got purely adoring accolades for their lockstep reporting of everything wonderful about Barry`s great plans !

3. SignPainterGuy on April 28th, 2013 3:24 pm

More of the story. pMSNBCbs did get a plug, but not what I thought and actually somewhat truthful !

4. SignPainterGuy on April 28th, 2013 7:23 pm

Hi Patti GeL ! Glad to see ya here, didn`t you say you had trouble getting in here, a little while back ?

All the sites I comment on that use Disqus are working fine, so I`m not aware of any problems other than those discussed and cussed about at MM`s place. You do know that comments are closed for an unknown (to me) reason on the "Tom Brokaw" thread !?

5. SignPainterGuy on April 28th, 2013 7:26 pm

Oh, maybe the issue at MM`s is you have to click on the story title to get the comments to show. Maybe ?

BTW, we have GOT to talk about your "Choomster" avatar …… I have a feeling you are WAY Prettier than that !! ;-)

6. ChapBix on April 28th, 2013 7:30 pm

At the bottom of the Brokaw thread, there were words stating that comments were closed. No explanation given.

7. SignPainterGuy on April 28th, 2013 10:49 pm

I did see that; I didn`t read all the comments to know if an accurate explanation had been given for the closure !

8. GreenEyedLady1 on April 29th, 2013 12:05 am

You don't like my choomster avatar, SPG ?

I bet you say that to all the girls. lol

9. GreenEyedLady1 on April 29th, 2013 12:08 am

Yes, I noticed…no explanation.

10. SignPainterGuy on April 29th, 2013 12:24 am

I`m sure there`s a purpose behind your choice, it just would never be mine !

And NO, I don`t. Special cases only !

11. GreenEyedLady1 on April 29th, 2013 1:28 am

When I get a chance I'll change it……just for YOU SPG…..little nervous, at the moment, what with all the trouble I've been having lately…….
    don't wanna push my luck.

12. SignPainterGuy on April 29th, 2013 1:38 am

Know that I would be honored, but really, t`was just joking with ya !

At least you didn`t choose the Twitter egg or the "Equal" sign on red square.

Btw, You had a 0 rating yesterday and 20 tonight; that`s the fastest climb I`ve ever seen !

13. GreenEyedLady1 on April 29th, 2013 2:02 am

What's a rating ?

14. SignPainterGuy on April 29th, 2013 2:50 am

Beside your name where it currently says "22p" in the grey oval. It will change to yellow once you reach about 29p. If you get enough warnings or down ratings, you can get a red oval. I saw Dandapani go from 116p in yellow to a high number in red and then back to yellow. She is controversial somewhere else.

It is some unusual and not consistent rating of your comments, going upward at an ever-decreasing rate. IOW, the higher your rating, the longer and more comments it takes to add another number.

I`m at "120p" w/ over 6,000 comments. No clue who rates or what gets attention. It`s a mysterious mystery !

15. GreenEyedLady1 on April 29th, 2013 3:15 am

"It`s a mysterious mystery ! "

I see….thanks for splainin' all that ;)

16. SignPainterGuy on April 29th, 2013 9:50 am