Pluggernuts got off his leash again yesterday:

“Why do you think women who get raped, so many don’t report it? They don’t want to get raped again by the system,” Biden said. “They don’t want to be put through what they had to be put through.”

Biden then bragged about never having participated in any campaign that accepted donations from criminal defense attorneys who often take women with rape allegations and rip them to shreds on the witness stand. Wait, never mind.

Comments

7 Responses to “Vice President Who Has Spent the Majority of His Life Designing ‘The System’: Women Who Get Raped Often Don’t Report it Because They Don’t Want to Get Raped Again By the System”

1. SignPainterGuy on May 2nd, 2013 2:09 pm

Que the theme music to "The Twilight Zone", I agree with Joe on this. It IS embarrassing to rape victims to report the crime and then to have to relive and account the crime in court in front of everyone. Defense attys will try their best to paint the woman as a slut who asked for it and the rapist as just misunderstood or a victim of his own family`s sexual abuse. And we all know atty. fees are astronomical.

Whether her case is won and her attacker is sentenced appropriately or not, her emotional torture may well be a lifetime struggle.

2. Doug on May 2nd, 2013 3:23 pm

He's not incorrect, but it's just funny to me to hear a guy who's been shoulder-deep in "the system" most of his life griping about "the system."

3. Truesoldier__ on May 2nd, 2013 3:51 pm

Or the fact that it is ironic that Bitme brings this up while the WH has have so many of the rappers out there whose lyrics are as misogynistic as they come.

4. SignPainterGuy on May 2nd, 2013 4:00 pm

Yes, I wanted to say something about that, but couldn`t frame my thoughts. I kept returning to the guy who rants on about his hatred of WallyWorld and then buys a cart-load of stuff from WallyWorld `cause he`s too cheap to pay the higher prices at the Mom n Pop`s store !

An Ex-friend would talk to a racer guy wanting sponsorship, he`d deny it and the moment the guy left, he`d rant, "I hate 'something for nothing people' " and THEN would say in nearly the next breath, "I think I`ll call _____ who owns a race team with a motorcycle like mine and see if he will 'give me' the factory exhaust off a race bike" ! I don`t think he EVER realized he hates himself !

5. SignPainterGuy on May 2nd, 2013 4:04 pm

That`s IT ! I HATE rap. You can`t spell crap without R-A-P ! Bad attitude set to a beat ! A no-talent phenomenon !

6. Granny55 on May 3rd, 2013 11:12 am

Slow Joe – what an orator!!!

7. SignPainterGuy on May 3rd, 2013 3:11 pm

Yeah, and he tawks reel gud 2 !!