This headline is quite funny if you really think about it:

obamarushlimbaugh

Obama tells the press that government unfairly targeting conservatives in the private sector is absolutely unacceptable, followed closely by a speech in which he blasted a private sector conservative by name? Leading by example was never Obama’s forte.

Comments

22 Responses to “Headline of the Day”

1. Truesoldier__ on May 14th, 2013 4:10 pm

Not to mention we were told last week that Rush was on his last leg and would be off the air soon due to his causing the loss of ad revenue…..

These people are so full of lies they have no idea what they said from hour to hour.

2. Truesoldier__ on May 14th, 2013 4:11 pm

If you think that headline is great than try this one at the Weekly Standard:

Carney: Just Because IRS Apologized Doesn't Mean They Did Anything Wrong

3. Truesoldier__ on May 14th, 2013 6:32 pm

And the Headline of the day has some stiff competition with yet another entry:

In scandal-plagued Washington, lawmaker struggles to keep track of issues http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/scandal-plague

4. sizemorew on May 14th, 2013 6:42 pm

It'd be easier for them to just keep track of how many times they told the truth.

Should be easy. I think the current number is…hold on let me calculate it…carry the one…zero.

5. sizemorew on May 14th, 2013 6:47 pm

Ah, good to be back on DougPowers.com. Moving is never fun.

And what a time to come back. Seriously, it's hard to keep track of how many scandals have come out in the past two weeks. Not surprised the goons can't keep their own lies and hypocrisy straight.

6. Granny55 on May 14th, 2013 6:52 pm

And in the spirit of bipartisianship Rush offered to meet with Prezbo to "discuss" getting his agenda passed by those mean Republicans. Heheheheheheheheh!!!!

7. Granny55 on May 14th, 2013 6:52 pm

Welcome back!

8. Granny55 on May 14th, 2013 6:54 pm

I wonder if Carney had to change his tidy whities after the presser? Seems this administration has kicked what it thought was a sleeping dog and guess what reared it's ugly head – actual reporters!!!

9. Truesoldier__ on May 14th, 2013 7:07 pm

Glad to see you back. I hope the move went smoothly.

10. Truesoldier__ on May 14th, 2013 7:09 pm

Which, I would bet, ticked off dear leader all the more. Not only would he be shown how to actually lead, but it would take away a staw man issue from dear leaders repertoire.

11. Truesoldier__ on May 14th, 2013 7:27 pm

More signs that dear leaders administration is in serious trouble:

“I have trouble defending what the Justice Department did,” Reid told reporters during his weekly press availability off the Senate floor, referencing the revelation that the DOJ had secretly obtained two months worth of telephone records of Associated Press employees in 2012.

“I really believe in the First Amendment,” Reid continued. “I think it’s one of the great things we have as a country. And I don’t know who did it or why it was done. But it’s inexcusable. And there’s no way to justify it.”

12. ChapBix on May 14th, 2013 8:13 pm

That remains to be seen as far as I am concerned. The jury is still out. When the press does turn against him, he will still have Organizing for Action to move his agenda.

13. Truesoldier__ on May 14th, 2013 8:22 pm

And in more IRS scandal news….Lois Lerner quickly approved a charity for dear leaders half brother.

Lois Lerner, the senior IRS official at the center of the decision to target Tea Party groups for burdensome tax scrutiny, signed paperwork granting tax-exempt status to the Barack H. Obama Foundation, a shady charity headed by the president’s half-brother that operated illegally for years.

According to the organization’s filings, Lerner approved the Foundation’s tax status within a month of filing, an unprecedented timeline that stands in stark contrast to conservative organizations that have been waiting for more than three years, in some cases, for approval.

Lerner also appears to have broken with the norms of tax-exemption approval by granting retroactive tax-exempt status to Malik Obama’s organization.

14. SignPainterGuy on May 14th, 2013 11:46 pm

Regardless to where you moved, you`re always home here ! And I like your math (carry the one -) ! Heh !

15. jeffythequick on May 15th, 2013 1:36 pm

Size,

I agree with you, but only under these conditions:
    Telling the truth is an intentional act.

Yep! You're 100% spot on!

16. sizemorew on May 16th, 2013 11:53 am

Ah, I forgot. Telling the truth is natural to me, and it seems to be the opposite with the Smartest Administration EVAR.

17. sizemorew on May 16th, 2013 11:54 am

Thank you, ma'am! How're you doing?

18. sizemorew on May 16th, 2013 11:55 am

Still in the process of doing so technically but the major aspects will be done. I'll finally be able to eat at a table instead of having a picnic on the floor every day!

How've you been doing, Soldier?

19. sizemorew on May 16th, 2013 11:56 am

Thanks for the welcome home! How've you been doing?

My math is amazing. Glad I went for that Mathematics minor in college. ;)

20. sizemorew on May 16th, 2013 11:57 am

Nepotism? From this administration? Say it isn't so!

21. SignPainterGuy on May 16th, 2013 12:36 pm

Math is wonderful; sometimes I also occasionally use "carry the one" and frequently throw in "add the modulus of elasticity" just for fun !

22. SignPainterGuy on May 16th, 2013 12:38 pm

After charging the past admin. with cronyism you`d think they`d shy away from that one too, but NOOOO !