2013: Global warming is causing these severe tornadoes.

1975: Global cooling is causing these severe tornadoes:

globalcooling

More “settled science” from the 1970′s: “Prepare for the next ice age.”

Like I always say, no matter what happens, the “scare mongers for fun and profit” are right. There is no scenario that would disprove Al Gore’s sham. Shut up and pay up, deniers!

Comments

13 Responses to “Flashback: Severe tornadoes caused by global cooling

1. SignPainterGuy on May 22nd, 2013 7:18 pm

1975 was a year of numerous mistakes; the commie idiots predicting gloBull Cooling and I met my now EX wife !

2. Another on May 22nd, 2013 7:43 pm
  3. SignPainterGuy on May 22nd, 2013 9:26 pm

Link doesn`t work.

4. ChapBix on May 23rd, 2013 1:15 am

Which is it, Global Climate Change junkies? Global warming or global cooling? Perhaps a mishmash of both just to cover your a$$?

5. ChapBix on May 23rd, 2013 1:18 am

I'm wondering which it is since we had a tornado (probably EF-1 or 2) right here in my neighborhood on Monday evening. For real. We hunkered down in the basement and waited it out. Lost power during the storm and just got it back this afternoon.

6. SignPainterGuy on May 23rd, 2013 2:37 am

So glad you`re safe !

7. backwoodsconsr on May 23rd, 2013 12:09 pm

I think the politicians are to blame because they're constantly trying to spin things.

8. Another on May 23rd, 2013 12:52 pm

Yes, I see. Sorry about that. Copy and paste the following, and remove the space between the dot and org:
    "journals.ametsoc. org/doi/pdf/10.1175/2008BAMS2370.1"

The gist is that there was never any sort of consensus back in the 70's that Global Cooling was happening. Quite the contrary, Global Warming dominated peer-reviewed publications even then.

Don't mistake the usually-horrible science /reporting/ with science.

At this point there really can be no serious, fact-based debate about whether global warming is happening. It is.

The last bastion climate-change deniers can reasonably argue is whether the change is anthropogenic. And the evidence overwhelmingly indicates that it is.

9. SignPainterGuy on May 23rd, 2013 1:29 pm

Pardon me while I laugh at you !

10. Another on May 23rd, 2013 5:06 pm

Well argued. I'm persuaded!

11. SignPainterGuy on May 23rd, 2013 6:16 pm

44 years of hearing this communist inspired, political nonsense, adjusted to fit the political winds has convinced me it`s nothing more than political BS, designed to persuade the gullible to hand over large amounts of cash for no return and to reverse the progress of human achievement, along with killing off undesirable populations (read that, black Africans).

The only science involved is political-science !

Believe it if you wish; I am not stupid enough to fall for it !

Now, back to another good belly laugh !

12. SignPainterGuy on May 23rd, 2013 6:17 pm

They`re dizzy already !

13. backwoodsconsr on May 23rd, 2013 6:57 pm

The centrifugal force they've generated has spun all the truth and common sense right out of Washington, D.C.