A: Zero.

There’s the least surprising trivia answer you’ll hear all month.

Pertaining to one of those scandals — the NSA/Verizon story — here’s the tweet of the day:

Comments

22 Responses to “Q: How Many of the 4 Current Obama Scandal Stories Were Broken by the Mainstream Media?”

1. jeffythequick on June 6th, 2013 6:00 pm

Here's how it will play out with the media…

Beat zer0 up until about October/November 2013, then…
    The Party of Stupid is ruining America! Repeat ad nauseum until November 4, 2014

Celebrate/explain the election results.

2. SignPainterGuy on June 6th, 2013 6:42 pm

I DO expect the Stupid Party not to miss an opportunity to miss taking advantage of laws, oaths of office and promises broken by this admin. as well as chances to level charges of treason, high crimes and misdemeanors.

3. jeffythequick on June 6th, 2013 8:22 pm

But they will lay into the infractions or seemingly odd things, like alternate e-mail addresses of employees of the White House.

4. SignPainterGuy on June 6th, 2013 8:43 pm

Yeah, the "big" stuff ! Civil rights abuses ? What abuses ? Or, We can`t prove anything !

5. Granny55 on June 6th, 2013 8:50 pm

You all have it wrong…..this is all Boooooosh's fault!

6. Granny55 on June 6th, 2013 9:14 pm

I leave Saturday to go north for my mom's funeral (delayed from April so my nephew, who is in the Marines, could be there for her funeral). During the whole ordeal with my mother I had to be in contact with my brother. My sister and I have been estranged from him for years. But did it for mom and got thru it. I can't wait until this funeral is done and I no longer have to have contact with him. He is retired from the Dept of Treasury and both he and his wife are staunch Democrats, Oblamer supporters and the biggest elitist @$$holes ever. They are insuffrable to be around. They are mirror versions of of Oblamer and Moochelle. Date nights, arugala, name dropping, etc. Of course, he retired with full federal benefits at the age of 50 and does not hesitate to remind us of it. I can hardly stomach the fact that my taxes support him in retirement. I can just hear him laughing at what the IRS has done to everyday ordinary citizens. It is a pervasive culture and a cancer on our government. There may be a few in the IRS that think this was wrong but I am telling you the majority of federal workers are all in the tank with taking as much money as they can from hard working Americans and turning around and screwing those same taxpayers who pay their salaries. It is deeply ingrained and there is no guilt about what they are doing.

7. backwoodsconsr on June 6th, 2013 9:38 pm

Yeah, but I'll bet it was Dick Cheney's idea!

8. SignPainterGuy on June 6th, 2013 9:39 pm

(A hearty round of headslaps, Gibbs style) ;-)

9. backwoodsconsr on June 6th, 2013 9:40 pm

One of the unfortunate facts of life: you can choose your friends, but you can't choose your relatives.

10. SignPainterGuy on June 6th, 2013 10:06 pm

Again, my deepest condolences for the loss of your Mom and now prayers for strength to endure the visit w/ b and snl.

11. Marshall_Will on June 6th, 2013 10:28 pm

Granny,

On the upside… ( at least you'l get to see your nephew..! )

As we offer our thoughts and prayers, went thru near-identical scenario when mom passed away. Before she did; I took pains to explain precisely WHY I no longer bothered to return Lib-Sis's emails etc.

"She's a bully, she LIKES bullying and she'll never BE anything but a BULLY?" Mom was shocked when I told her ( after nearly 30 years of marriage how she'd NEVER reached out to my ( Filipina ) wife. ONCE. Ever…

How these people never miss the opportunity for a put down. Especially when you're in a social setting where retalitaion will be ill-rec'd. No matter how deserved.

Now she has the brass to claim "I don't relish becoming estranged from my only living brother". OH brother… These elitists don't even BELIVE in "family" ( for others ) but somehow feel they're entitled to one? Get thru this the best way you can!

12. Marshall_Will on June 6th, 2013 10:33 pm

Guys,

How looong have I been saying the "IRS" is a JOKE? I've seen ( as a wealth advisor ) selective enforcement for YEARS. Now w/ a -direct- connection between radicla leftists and one of their top administrators, I've seen about enough.

It was hard enough to pony up the check in the past but w/ everything that's taken place over the last few weeks, how is there any credibility LEFT?

13. SignPainterGuy on June 6th, 2013 10:43 pm

Wow, ain`t family GRAND ?!

14. SignPainterGuy on June 6th, 2013 10:57 pm

Yeah, it`s bad enough that your tax money goes to pay for people who won`t work, illegal aliens who don`t deserve it and extravagant partying and film making. Now we learn we`ve been spied on for years and years !

As for any credibility, the IRS has always demanded it, but never earned it. Had they earned it, they could have "commanded" respect and credibility !

15. Granny55 on June 7th, 2013 10:48 am

And on top of that – my mom was the oldest of 12 and except for two sisters all of them are democraps. So I not only have to tolerate my brother but also many family members who are just as insufferable as my brother. Yes on the up side I get see my Marine nephew and on the double plus side after this is over with I will NEVER have to see these @$$ clowns again!!!

16. SignPainterGuy on June 7th, 2013 11:10 am

Sheew, if funerals weren`t tough enough on their own !

Maybe you can wear an assortment of large pins;
    Bush: "Miss me yet ?"
    "How`s that Hope n Change workin` out for you ?" Or my version – Hoax n Chains
    I can see right through "The Most Transparent Administration EVER" !

Just tryin` to help ! ;-)

17. Truesoldier__ on June 7th, 2013 11:25 am

But of course. If Booooosh hadn't been intercepting phone calls to foreign countries were the number dialed was one known to be connected to AQ, then dear leader would have never thought of just capturing every phone call and email made by every American…./sarc

18. Truesoldier__ on June 7th, 2013 11:27 am

Of course this does make sense out of at least one thing…..how dear leader was able to get big campaign donors from the very companies and industries he seeks to destroy.

I'll bet there was some juicy blackmail in those intercepted phone calls and emails from top execs within those industries.

19. SignPainterGuy on June 7th, 2013 12:34 pm

According to a whistleblower on Glenn Beck`s show, it was going on during `01, and we know that Echelon was gathering worldwide communications in the early-ish `90s (that had to be in development during Daddy Bush`s term or even under Reagan).

We`re learning of new monitoring programs every day or so now.

The NSA has a life and power of its own and independent of oversight, apparently !

It`s worse than we could imagine ! And we can imagine pretty bad !

20. SignPainterGuy on June 7th, 2013 12:39 pm

Doug, I take it you meant "American" mainstream media !?

The Telegraph, the Sun, the Guardian, the BBC often break American news or manage to get to a deeper truth than our own media can or will !

21. Granny55 on June 7th, 2013 12:44 pm

I heard somewhere the other day that this story was shopped to all the US news outlets and not one of them would touch it. Says a lot doesn't it.

Oh and NSA – F%%k U!

22. SignPainterGuy on June 7th, 2013 1:05 pm

Our news (?) agencies are afraid of our gubmit, of course they won`t touch it ! Well, now that it has been aired elsewhere and they aren`t "breaking" anything, maybe they`ll nibble on the edges !

If we weren`t worried enough about our own spy agency abusing private info, now the NSA has given the mined data to the British gubmit: http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/07/breaking-nsa-g

With the Brits` current record of bending over for the muzzies, will they allow the perpetually offended muslims to peruse our info and communications looking for perceived slights ?