Good for him.

I still can’t believe lightning didn’t strike when Obama said this to the organization that assists in snuffing out over 300,000 innocent lives every year in the U.S.:

Comments

12 Responses to “NFL Player Takes a Stand for Life, Skips White House Visit Because Obama Said ‘God Bless Planned Parenthood’”

1. SignPainterGuy on June 7th, 2013 2:43 pm

To have said that is further evidence Barry is not a Christian, at least not in practice, and has no real concept of Who God is !

Matt Birk, on the other hand, took an honorable stand and refused to visit with the Fraud in Chief ! He will catch a lot of flack from the left and accolades from Christians and Patriots !

"Good for him" ….. VERY Good for him !

2. Dexter_Alarius on June 7th, 2013 3:37 pm

I'm still upset at Notre Dame for allowing him to speak at their commencement in 2009… and confer an honorary degree on him! Are there any "Catholic" universities anymore?

3. Jimbo on June 7th, 2013 4:08 pm

Cardinal Dolan, shut your big yapper and use Canon 915 to boot pro-abort politicians from the Church. This layman has more compassion for life in his little finger than you do in your whole corpulent, windbag body.

4. Lisa on June 7th, 2013 6:53 pm

So….am I missing something here? Who is the NFL player?

5. SignPainterGuy on June 7th, 2013 7:34 pm

From the "Good for him" link above; http://washingtonexaminer.com/nfl-champ-skips-wh-

He`s Matt Birk, retired Baltimore Ravens center.

6. Granny55 on June 7th, 2013 10:02 pm

Good for him is right. While we will never see this in the MSM, we know and thank this honest young man for sticking by his principals. He only made one statement I do not agree with – he respects the office of the president…. well I can't. In light of what has come out this week…. this administration is completely dishonest and lying to the American people. On that note – Greg Gutfield is hosting O'Reilly tonight – gotta watch! Love that guy!!!

7. Truesoldier__ on June 8th, 2013 11:26 am

Maybe in Rome.

8. Truesoldier__ on June 8th, 2013 11:27 am

It's refreshing to see someone take a stand on his principles rather than take the easy way out and go with the flow.

Good for him. Hopefully it will inspire more to do the same.

9. Lisa on June 8th, 2013 11:41 am

Thanks, SignPainterGuy! I didn't catch that. I guess I'm just too old for all this interwebs stuff. Sometimes I have trouble keeping up with the rest of the class. :)

10. SignPainterGuy on June 8th, 2013 12:00 pm

The best place to hide something is in plain sight; it usually escapes me. ;-)

11. backwoodsconsr on June 8th, 2013 1:06 pm

I always thought internet was how fish got caught.

12. xuni on October 7th, 2014 4:38 am

xuni

NFL Player Takes a Stand for Life, Skips White House Visit Because Obama Said ?God Bless Planned Parenthood? : The Powers That Be