The Greatest Orator in the World, ladies and gentlemen. This was yesterday in California:

This is obligatory whenever we talk about The Greatest Orator in the World losing his written speech or whenever his prompter goes down:

Comments

14 Responses to “President Obama Left Speechless… Again”

1. backwoodsconsr on June 8th, 2013 12:48 pm

It doesn't matter. He never says anything worth hearing.

2. SignPainterGuy on June 8th, 2013 12:51 pm

Foghorn Leghorn at least kept his feathers numbered for those occasions when he was caught in a nekkid situation.

Barry can`t manage to have a piece of paper in his coat pocket for getting all those "Greatest Orator Evah" thoughts back in order.

3. swede on June 8th, 2013 3:46 pm

Here are an Presidente what is bestest talker evah! Gives me a tingle up me leg!

Wait. It's a rash.

4. Pics, Links, Babes, and the best Conservative/Libertarian posts from around the web | The Daley Gator on June 8th, 2013 9:47 pm

[...] Doug Powers: President DOH! [...]

5. The Watcher on June 8th, 2013 9:53 pm

Weeeeeeeeeeeee'reeeeeeeeee………….off to see the Wizard…the wonderful Wizard of Uhhhhhhs.

6. SignPainterGuy on June 8th, 2013 10:46 pm

Heh heee !

Pay no attention to the man behind the uuhhhhh curtain ! ( he`s just the programmer and won`t be around much longer anyway !)

7. SignPainterGuy on June 9th, 2013 5:17 pm

DOUG, the comment thingy at the new "PRISM" post has gone WordPress on me and it won`t accept my login. What causes that ?

8. SignPainterGuy on June 9th, 2013 5:46 pm

RE: Doug`s latest post, "PRISM, ….." ;

It sounded to me that Maxine Waters did indeed spill the beans on the I`net provider server snooping program and then warned future dem candidates that they would have to deal with it. She made it sound as though it is a program "of Obama`s" as if it is his personal weapon that may not be at all dem candidates` disposal or for their benefit.

Perhaps I inferred too much, but I think not. She leaked it, intentionally or not, as a warning of sorts !

9. ChapBix on June 9th, 2013 11:08 pm

I heard it less as a warning than a boast.

10. SignPainterGuy on June 10th, 2013 10:20 am

I actually had that written, but thought maybe I`d inferred too much and changed it to warning.

11. jeffythequick on June 10th, 2013 2:20 pm

c'mon PEOPLE!

Classy…

Aide: The peasants are revolting, sir.
    0: Yeah, they stink on ice. P!ss bowl, please!

12. SignPainterGuy on June 10th, 2013 2:34 pm

You`re slayin` me, Man !! :-)

Great stuff lately at MM`s !

13. jeffythequick on June 10th, 2013 5:50 pm

I'm hoping to be a worthy adversary to Chappy. I've got the Constitution's back, and it has mine.

Like the Christie/0 pic? That was pure kizmet, the question, and that was the first Christie pic I found to post.

Thank you for the kind words!

14. SignPainterGuy on June 10th, 2013 8:15 pm

I myself don`t enter into Chappy land very often; he tends to pick at nits until there`s barely the memory of the original nit being picked. He occasionally reminds me of Juan Williams, as in, "Come on, Man, you can`t possibly believe the leftist drivel you`re spillin` !"

I enjoy your "dialogs", like last night`s between Witholder and Obarrywan ! (paraphrasing) H: "Can you say that again, but this time without the teleprompter ?"