In fairness to Chelsea, she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed of presidential offspring so we’ll forgive her for failing to think this through:

From the stage at the recent Women Deliver conference, former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s daughter Chelsea revealed that her much-admired maternal grandmother was the child of unwed teenage parents who “did not have access to services that are so crucial that Planned Parenthood helps provide.”

Chelsea’s grandmother was born of an unintended pregnancy. And new research shows that her family is not alone in treasuring a person who – if Planned Parenthood had been successful – would not have been born.

Either Chelsea Clinton is unwittingly arguing on behalf of the pro-life movement, or she’s wittingly self-loathing and/or doesn’t like her mother.

Comments

13 Responses to “Chelsea Clinton wishes she had never been born, or something”

1. SignPainterGuy on June 21st, 2013 2:27 pm

Butter knives ARE the sharp knives in Chelsea`s drawer !

2. doriangrey1 on June 21st, 2013 2:45 pm
  3. Dexter_Alarius on June 21st, 2013 4:13 pm

I'll go on the record as agreeing with Chelsea.

4. Granny55 on June 21st, 2013 4:36 pm

The dumbing down of America. Doesn't she have a college degree?

5. Doug on June 21st, 2013 5:09 pm

Occam's razor leads me to believe that Hanlon's razor applies here.

6. SignPainterGuy on June 21st, 2013 6:54 pm

Yes, the stupid is strong in this one !

7. Granny55 on June 21st, 2013 8:16 pm

O/T if this immigration bill passes I will never vote for another Republican again (with the exception of Ted Cruz – if and when I move to Texas). You would think that after the abomination of the Obamacare act and what that is turning out to be – why, why, why would any republican vote for a 1000+ page immigration bill that is going to add $6 trillion to the debt and allow more illegal immigration and not close the border – why why, why???? I guess they just don't get it. Rubio is toast!!! My two Michigan dufus senators Levin and Stabacow are useless and I was depending on more common sense from the R's but that just is not going to be the case.

8. ChapBix on June 22nd, 2013 6:24 pm

Women Deliver – what? Children, but not if the pro-abortion zealots have their way.

9. Your Sunday Night Salute to Great Blogs and Hooters Girls | The Daley Gator on June 24th, 2013 12:09 am

[...] Doug Powers: Chelsea Clinton’s amazing statement [...]

10. jeffythequick on June 24th, 2013 8:57 am

1922 pages, to be exact.

and no, they haven't read it, but we have to live it.

11. Jeramy Bonin on January 26th, 2015 11:43 pm

Hi admin! I want to say that this article is amazing, great written and include almost all important info. I would like to peer extra posts like this. Check out more superior-essay-paper.com for best Paper.

12. ????? ?????? ???? on March 6th, 2016 11:13 pm

Is very awesome article, Thank you my brother is fantastic ideas.

13. ????? ??? ???? on May 3rd, 2016 7:31 pm

thats a great idea , i like your article