Check out the signs they’re having little kids carry at the Texas pro-abortion demonstrations:

texasabortion

If you can’t read that, it says “If I wanted the government in my womb I would f*** a Senator.” The Texas pro-abortion lobby isn’t exactly creating a Norman Rockwell painting down there.

On a separate note, it’s disturbing to see some of these adults in Texas so blissfully unaware of the irony of using children to “support” their late-term abortion argument (or lack thereof).

More class acts here.

Update: One lib who had been blasting the right for passing around the above photo, saying it was fake, or at least not from the Texas demonstrations, issued a correction at the end. Without noting it in the headline, of course.

Comments

23 Responses to “You Stay Classy, Texas Pro-Aborts”

1. jeffythequick on July 3rd, 2013 3:54 pm

Using children on both sides is beyond the pale.

Of course, looking at mommy (or whatever she is) on the right, carrying the same sign, I would think that she probably never had to make such a decision.

2. signpainterguy on July 3rd, 2013 4:26 pm

Yeah, I saw some of the other posters. These are the more tame.

I wonder if when the oldest daughter there grows up and gets preggers at 14, will Mom be proud of today`s actions or will she even make the connections ?

When my Daughter was about 18 months old and just talking clearly (`85), we had just got cable tv and HBO. She was standing on the couch watching the tube while I made some quick cleaning moves before Mom got home. Out of the blue, she rolls off the 7 dirty words you can`t say on tv, ala George Carlin ! My eyes bugged out and my jaw hit the floor. The next day we made the switch to The Movie Channel. That worked for only a while.

3. SignPainterGuy on July 3rd, 2013 4:31 pm

If all four kids are hers, she`ll be making that decision soon !

4. jeffythequick on July 3rd, 2013 7:24 pm

I think zer0 should make another Cairo speech! Apparently the last one is wearing off…

5. SignPainterGuy on July 3rd, 2013 7:52 pm

This is getting really confusing to me. It sounds like the army is sorta-kinda non-islamist and has removed Morsi and suspended the new islamist constitution, but they`re calling for early elections which in my mind will result in a new constitution that will be …… islamist.

I read earlier today somewhere (can`t find it now) that seemed to imply that Obama`s choice in the matter lost. I thought he was supporting the rebels, who would seem to have gotten part of what they wanted, Morsi out.

In a way, this is like the Hatfields against the McCoys. If you aren`t part of either one, what`s the difference who wins ? Are the shia more radicalized and violent than the sunnis ?

6. ChapBix on July 3rd, 2013 8:04 pm

"The Texas pro-abortion lobby isn’t exactly creating a Norman Rockwell painting down there. – "

No, it sure isn't. But when has the left ever been accused of being classy?

7. Granny55 on July 3rd, 2013 9:08 pm

This is child abuse! This woman is an intolerant jerk and involving these young ones is nothing more than abuse. They have no idea what the ramifications are of unprotected sex, casual sexual encounters, STD's, etc. Just think about where these young girls are going to end up? Sad, sad, sad…..

That said – SPG – My dad was a truck driver, load of Pabst Blue Ribbon, 1000 mile round trip to Milwaukee and back, three times a week. I spent my summer vacation making that trek (a real life Barbie Country Camper) and I also learned the seven words you can't say on TV from my dad. But…..those words were used 99% of the time to cuss out the stupidest drivers in the world. Never understood why someone thinks they can pull out in front of an 18 wheeler doing 55 mph and think it is not dangerous. Hence – my potty mouth today!

8. Granny55 on July 3rd, 2013 9:14 pm

And another glaring example of traditionally conservative states being infested with liberals moving from liberal states where those liberals support liberal policies that make it impossible to stay there. So they move to conservative states and bring their liberal BS with them – GAWD can't there be a litmus test for these idiots before the infiltrate????

9. Granny55 on July 3rd, 2013 9:24 pm

Doug – when you post your Independence Day greeting tomorrow could you please include this? Excellent post by Rush!

Also encourage people to go read up on the anniversary of the Gettysburg Battle. Heard Paul W. Smith do an interview with a historian on Gettysburg and it was stunning. After the 3 day battle and both sides retreated the North and the South left 15,000 wounded soldiers behind to be cared for by the residents of Gettysburg, whose population was 2,400 men, women and children. When President Lincoln arrived in Gettysburg later in November to deliver his address to the nation, there were still 6000 caskets stacked at the train station waiting to be sent back to their loved ones.

I am a history buff – still studying American history and always humbled by what this country has gone through and survived – thanks to leaders who knew how to lead.

10. iratenate on July 3rd, 2013 9:45 pm

I'm confused…"every child a wanted child" sounds so pro-life to me. Oh, wait – I think I get it now. The pro-abortion crowd says it should have the right to kill the ones they don't want. It only has to keep the "wanted" ones….Ahhhhh. OK…never mind.

If this is the case, can we get a law passed that allows parents to kill their children any time between conception and their 18th birthday? "Changed my mind…don't want that one anymore…"

11. SignPainterGuy on July 3rd, 2013 9:48 pm

I like the litmus test idea !

12. SignPainterGuy on July 3rd, 2013 10:11 pm

We have an outstanding historian here, Bill Forstian (sp ?), who is a frequent guest on our local talk radio show. He talked about Gettysburg for over 2 hrs this week. I would have been far more interested in history in school with a teacher like him.

They played an audio story of the battle and then he went over it correcting the errors of today`s rewritten history. Lots of "mistakes".

He has also talked about the Constitution, the Revolutionary War and many more stories. He wrote a fictional, but technically correct book entitled, "2 Seconds After" (I think) about the effects and difficulties of life after an EMP attack in this area. Scary stuff.

13. jeffythequick on July 3rd, 2013 11:33 pm

It's part of the meme…

You're only a person with rights if you're wanted. That makes it easier to kill those on both ends of their lives.

It's very Sanger of them.

14. SignPainterGuy on July 3rd, 2013 11:46 pm

Often, in mocking fashion ! Such as here by Doug !

15. SignPainterGuy on July 3rd, 2013 11:51 pm

Indeed, at both ends of their lives, when they aren`t "wanted" !

Everyone wants and needs to be needed, but I tell you, and of this I am absolutely certain, one of man`s greatest needs is to be wanted !

16. SignPainterGuy on July 4th, 2013 2:03 pm

Happy 237th Birthday America !!

17. Granny55 on July 4th, 2013 10:10 pm

If Repubs don't grow a pair – our grand country will not see her 238th birthday.

18. Marshall_Will on July 5th, 2013 12:19 pm

Granny,

My 1st gut reaction as well. "Bluing Texas" has become a top Dim priority and they're throwing money at it like no tomorrow. All part of their "No Safe Haven for Conservatives/Wake Up Every Morning With Your Favorite Horse's Decapitated Head In Your Bed Program".

19. Marshall_Will on July 5th, 2013 12:31 pm

Prog jokester, Elayne Boosler ( one of my dippy Sis's fave comediennes ) often quipped:

"Isn't it funny that the same 'conservatives' ( as always, emphasis on contempt ) that are in favor of the death penalty are also against 'abortion'..? ( Pause for laughter… ) YEAH, that's right, let's wait until they go bad and THEN kill 'em!"

Belly laughs/self-congratulatory victory lap…

She was one of the front runners in the Progressive Message Wrapped Up As 'Comedy' sycophant/tools. Her material is being recycled/re-tooled to this DAY.

20. Marshall_Will on July 5th, 2013 1:17 pm

Currently reading "When There Is No Doctor"

The author ( ER physician Gerard S.Doyle MD ) employs the fictitious EMP/"gridcrash" to provide a glimpse of what self-reliance will look like. Overwhelmed doctors hastily writing our "prescriptions" they know full WELL there's no chance in h3ll in being filled!

He cites Katrina, Bosnia etc. with similar lapses in medical care. Only referring to O'DumboCare as "one of several bills being floated about". But… you KNOW. He also details what it will be like when drug co's effectively shutter operations and even common, everyday medications are no longer available.

It's not intended "for survivalists looking to emergency appendectomies in a TENT?" but more a common sense approach to, 2 Seconds After.

21. SignPainterGuy on July 5th, 2013 2:21 pm

Years ago I read "Lucifer`s Hammer" (don`t remember the author) about a comet strike in the Pacific. It`s a similar afterward scenario except that the resultant worldwide cloud cover and weeks of constant rain and mud made travel next to impossible; power outages made food preservation difficult and the breakdown of society made safety a real issue.

It effected me much like "Jaws" and "The Exorcist" did; "Don`t go near there" ! After a few years, I re-read it with better results. I don`t want to experience either scenario !

22. ChapBix on July 5th, 2013 10:11 pm

The reasonableness of executing a murderer and sparing the life of an innocent child is lost on them. That would require them to use the gray matter that is between their ears.

23. Stress Balls on July 16th, 2013 1:52 am

What a great post, I actually found it very thought provoking, thanks

Stress Balls