obamacaretoilet

I’ll give the administration this much credit: They do choose the most appropriate advertising locations:

Is there a more fitting place to advertise the virtues of Obamacare than on the side of a toilet? This is a question that Washington State has answered in the affirmative. The state, writes Sarah Kliff of The Washington Post, has contracted with a supplier of porta-potties to use the space on their odoriferous conveyances to urge Evergreen State concert-goers to sign up for the law.

“The outreach,” writes Killf, “underscores how states have become willing to try almost anything to make their pitch in the face of a poorly informed and politically divided public. With 82 days left until the insurance marketplaces open for business, public awareness remains low. Most polling data suggest that few Americans are aware of how the Affordable Care Act works — or that it even exists….

Nancy Pelosi’s time-honored advice would make the perfect the toilet seat slogan: “You have to pass it to find out what’s in it.”

Unrelated note: I haven’t been losing interest in posting to my own blog, it’s just that once again I’m unable to get to my site from my house — on any computer. Right now I’m at a local library. It’s been a sporadic problem for a couple of years and nobody has been able to figure it out. For some reason my local provider just doesn’t allow me access to my site. It’ll last a two or three days, then be okay again for a few weeks, then start all over again. But anyway, there’s always Starbucks and the library. Speaking of the latter, I’m going to get out of here before somebody starts pitching me an Obamacare policy.

Comments

14 Responses to “The Perfect Place to Advertise Obamacare: Port-o-Crappers”

1. SignPainterGuy on July 12th, 2013 2:24 pm

As the Charmin commercial says, "Everyone has to go, why not make it more comfortable to go ?!"

Demoprogs do everything opposite the way it makes best sense to do it, so here, they`re using a place everyone must visit and making it as uncomfortable as possible without actually accompanying people into the porta-potty !

And yes, let`s pass it right on into the hole !

2. Marshall_Will on July 12th, 2013 3:14 pm

"without actually accompanying…"

( That's next! ) Notice how Dum's make a BEELINE right for the nearest and most slavishly devoted Purple State to implement trial t*rds. I mean balloons. This childish ploy almost makes long for Doug's Emerald City ($25K) "Don't Forget To Scoop The Poop" rap/public service announcement!

3. Marshall_Will on July 12th, 2013 3:24 pm

"Refresher"

Doug, I def. get it. I recall Clu seatoe had issues accessing the site and got the run around from his ISP, as have I. They'd have to ping the server and usually it was a tripped setting in Minneapolis or something.

Since it requires advanced troubleshooting ( meaning an actual IT guy that has SEEN "the internet", not a telemarketing firm in India ) you have to schedule a Call Back!? Then hope you're in front of your machine when they DO call!

4. joyannaadams on July 12th, 2013 6:16 pm

Wow. The BEST of Doug Powers!

. I suggest we add Nancy's face to the urinals.

5. Granny55 on July 12th, 2013 6:25 pm

Like!!!

6. Marshall_Will on July 12th, 2013 6:25 pm

Yeah, gotta' love the old soft sell huh? Right along side they should post the numbers for the Free Clinic and PP. It's getting so you can't even use the potty in peace any more?

7. backwoodsconsr on July 12th, 2013 6:44 pm

O crap.

They had to put it on porta-potties because if they tried putting it on flush toilets they would need to call Joe the Plumber to get things moving again.

8. iratenate on July 12th, 2013 6:51 pm

I am usually not one to mess up my car's bumper, but if that crapper seat logo came on a bumper sticker, i would certainly display it proudly!

9. doriangrey1 on July 12th, 2013 8:36 pm
  10. SignPainterGuy on July 12th, 2013 9:33 pm

Oh, now that`s good. I wish I could show that to my nosy neighbor with his 2 and 3 shitin`-soos ! They have taken a liking for my yard and if I`m around, he`ll baggie the little yard mines, BUT, if I`m not, I find them when I mow or I`m out washin` my truck.

SCOOP IT UP, JERK !

11. @ReaganiteGOPer on July 13th, 2013 8:28 am

Good stuff, linked at my rag

12. Sorta Blogless Sunday Pinup » Pirate's Cove on July 14th, 2013 10:55 am

[...] Doug Powers has the perfect place to advertise Obamacare [...]

13. doriangrey1 on July 14th, 2013 1:56 pm
  14. SignPainterGuy on July 14th, 2013 2:08 pm

"Black Supremacists"; Hadn`t heard that one before, but it`s apt. It`s as wrong headed and evil as "white" supremacists.

Victimhoodies !