I can’t believe the prosecution didn’t call Nancy Grace to testify at the Zimmerman trial, because she seems to know exactly what happened that night. Or maybe not:

nancygrace

While speaking Saturday night with Trayvon Martin‘s family attorney, shortly before the verdict was read for George Zimmerman‘s acquittal, HLN host Nancy Grace said “fucking coons” live on-the-air while railing against what she considers to have been the defendant’s undeniable “hatred” for the teenager he shot.

Language warning with a kook-alert siren:

“Re-interpretation of what he said.” You mean, the correction of the original lie pushed by the media, Nancy?

Nancy Grace should be working for NBC (though she already works for CNN so maybe that’s close enough). Even though she knows that lie was put down long ago, you can tell she was just dying to repeat it on the air.

Comments

21 Responses to “Still-Shot of the Day: Nancy Grace Goes Unhinged About Zimmerman”

1. SignPainterGuy on July 15th, 2013 4:23 pm

The left is constantly claiming that Rush and Glenn say what they say only for ratings and money; I wonder how Nancy Dis-Grace`s ratings went after this !? Will she get a raise ? No doubt the left loves her !

2. jeffythequick on July 15th, 2013 5:13 pm

Consider:

Paula Deen (no clue on how to spell her name): Admits using word, and is drummed out of tv show, book deal, and will be living on park bench, should the Progressives get their way.

Alec Baldwin: Is caught using epithets… keeps job, a token peep from the Progressives

Moral: Ever wonder why the Progressives want to progress past a nation of laws, and move it to a nation of men? It's in their blood.

3. ChapBix on July 15th, 2013 10:53 pm

Excellent summation, jtq. No doubt, other "progressives" could be added to the list for getting a pass on their "sins".

4. backwoodsconsr on July 16th, 2013 1:07 am

There are a lot of sick people in this world. Some are sicker than others.

5. rosa on July 16th, 2013 8:05 am

Opinions like those spewed by this intellectual midget (Nancy Grace) do little more than rouse the emotions of other non-thinking people. Which is exactly the objective. An intelligent, unified populace is much harder to subdue than a dumbed-down divided one.

6. backwoodsconsr on July 16th, 2013 12:09 pm

Maybe somebody should tell her there are certain negative perceptions about dumb blondes, and that she's not helping to dispel them.

My apologies to dumb blondes. I know that most of you are way smarter than Nancy Grace.

7. Anonna on July 16th, 2013 1:14 pm

Sue her, Mr. Zimmerman. This is slander.

8. Granny55 on July 16th, 2013 1:18 pm

The jury made the right call but the media is still insistent on making the claim that the jury was wrong and this is all about race. Many in the news are saying DOJ cannot make a civil case against GZ – but DOJ WILL make a case. Using the media they will throw everything they can and let the irresponsible media run with it. All the while fanning the racial flames.

BTW – 2013 still not being kind to me. Arrived home Saturday evening from a wake for a good friend's son and was following the verdict on Legal Insurrection. Fell asleep about 11 pm watching the coverage only to be awakened by loud knocks on my door. Alas, my apt. building was on fire. Stood and watched while the whole building was consumed. Lost almost everything but everyone got out safe and I have a group of outstanding friends who have rallied around me with a place to stay, food, comfort and support. God sure has a way to make you appreciate the value of life.

9. SignPainterGuy on July 16th, 2013 1:38 pm

Bless Your Heart, Granny ! You are catchin` it ruff ! Prayers your way !

So glad you and the others are safe !

10. doriangrey1 on July 16th, 2013 3:00 pm
  11. backwoodsconsr on July 16th, 2013 3:11 pm

Whew! It makes my troubles seem small. I'm glad you're okay.

12. @keyboardjockey1 on July 16th, 2013 3:45 pm

Nancy Grace is part of the media using Zimmerman to get ratings during summer doldrums.

When the devil is on your back "Shake Him Off".

13. jeffythequick on July 16th, 2013 5:29 pm

*cough*ahem* Bill Clinton?

14. backwoodsconsr on July 16th, 2013 5:32 pm

"I did not have sin with that woman."

15. Nadiyah on January 6th, 2014 8:40 am

16. Artemas on May 9th, 2014 6:49 pm

17. here on May 30th, 2014 7:20 am

I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. Keep posting as I am gonna come to read it everyday.I like this concept

18. duyentran on June 9th, 2014 7:34 pm

The best thing about the food tour was, unsurprisingly, the food. We had considered doing food tours in the past for a couple of the cities we were traveling to, but decided against it because they sounded like there wasn’t going to be a whole lot of actual eating going on. The tour we did on Saturday,http://brunchmiami.net/

19. zorpia on June 26th, 2014 6:16 pm

Nancy Grace: Has meltdown of idiocy. Progressives are busy determining her political leanings before determining whether she gets a raise or is strung up.zorpia

20. Read More on July 2nd, 2014 9:43 am

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me a lot in my college assignment. Say thank you you on your information.

21. James on July 3rd, 2014 7:39 am

Thanks Sir, it’s better now. I used it on one of my newest projects and i love it. Thanks.
    High Performance Handbook