Anthony Weiner on New Scandal: Hey, I Told You I Was a Disgusting Creeper, and That Was Confirmed Again Today

Even before this story was confirmed I figured it was true. The online name “Carlos Danger” has such an excruciatingly high douche-factor that one of the few places it could lead would be to Weiner:

New York City mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner confirmed the authenticity of new lewd, sexually charged online chats that were posted by a nightlife website over the past day.

Nightlife site “The Dirty” posted images of conversations that allegedly came from Weiner to a 22-year-old woman under the pseudonym “Carlos Danger.”

“I said that other texts and photos were likely to come out, and today they have,” Weiner said in a statement released by his campaign Tuesday afternoon.

He informed us previously, and he was right. Add “honesty” and “accuracy” to his campaign platform.

This latest story isn’t part of Weiner’s first batch of trouble either. The above conversations took place after he resigned from Congress.

There is simply not enough shame to make that guy just go away.

All we can do now is sit back and eagerly await tomorrow’s NY Post headline.

This entry was posted in Politics on by .

About Doug Powers

Doug Powers is a writer, editor and commentator covering news of the day from a conservative viewpoint with an occasional shot of irreverence and a blast of snark. Townhall Media editor. MichelleMalkin.com alum. Bowling novice.