I know the left wants everybody to think that Republicans have sole dominion over the “war on women,” but just in case that’s not entirely true, here’s a new Democrat recruiting poster:

recruitingposter

And I’d add to the Democrat “war on women” the half million or so females who are annual victims of the left’s fight for “choice.” Oddly enough they’re allowed to get away with tagging opponents of this slaughter as haters of women.

(h/t Free Republic)

Comments

11 Responses to “New Democrat Recruiting Poster”

1. SignPainterGuy on July 28th, 2013 4:45 pm

Not sure who all these perverts are; can I get a little help ?
    Row 1 – #2 & #4
    Row 2 – #1
    Row 3 – #4

Row 2 – # 5 (far right), that Spitzer, right ?

"War on Women", haters, extreme / extremists; the list of words and phrases the left defines very differently than we do is ever-growing.

2. doriangrey1 on July 28th, 2013 5:51 pm
  3. ChapBix on July 28th, 2013 7:17 pm

I'm thinking top row. second from left may be Jesse Jackson, Jr. Third row, second from right is Sen. Menendez, NJ. Yes, far right on row two is Elliott Spitzer. Not sure on the others you mentioned, SPG.

4. SignPainterGuy on July 28th, 2013 8:02 pm

Thank you !

5. backwoodsconservative on July 28th, 2013 8:05 pm

I don't recognize a lot of them either, but I suppose if I were a fan of creeps and perverts like Democrat voters are, I would do better.

6. Cliché Guevara on July 28th, 2013 10:00 pm

Yikes. One of 'em is waging it from the grave.

7. Doug on July 29th, 2013 3:02 am

Top row 2nd from left is Kwame Kilpatrick, illustrious former Detroit Mayor who is now an esteemed guest of the federal prison system. Row 1 #4 Antonio Villaraigosa.

Row 3 #4 is Bob Menendez.

And yeah, the other one is Spitzer. Champions in the fight against the Republican War on Women all!

8. Doug on July 29th, 2013 3:07 am

>One of 'em is waging it from the grave.

So is the woman he waged it against, which is why he's still qualified to make the active roster.

9. SignPainterGuy on July 29th, 2013 9:26 am

Ah yes, the GIANTS in the opposition to R`s War on Women ! Thanks Doug !

That get`s us down to one remaining "Defender of Women of the Year", greasy headed white guy, Row 2 – #1 !

10. Granny55 on July 29th, 2013 11:14 am

Ah yes, those Kennedy's are the ultimate hero to the left. All of them were horny dogs.

11. WSG on July 29th, 2013 5:24 pm

I would call that an insult to dogs. M. Monroe and MJK both happened to end up dead after getting too proximal to the Kennedy clan. We expect dogs to behave like dogs – we should expect better from Progressives but maybe my expectations are too high for the latter.