Before we get to the predictable idiocy, here’s the back story:

Prosecutors on Tuesday charged two teenagers accused of gunning down an Australian student in Oklahoma for the “fun of it” with first-degree murder, and a third teen with being an accessory.

Officials say 22-year-old Christopher Lane, who was visiting the U.S. on a baseball scholarship at East Central University, was jogging along a road in Duncan, Okla., after visiting his girlfriend on Friday when he was shot in the back, allegedly by the teens.

Terri Moore from the Stephens County Courthouse says 16-year-old Chancey Allen Luna and 15-year-old James Francis Edwards Jr. were charged as adults with first-degree murder. Both are being held without bond.

Bond was set at $1 million for 17-year-old Michael Jones, who allegedly drove the vehicle carrying the other suspects. He was charged with the use of a vehicle in the discharge of a weapon and accessory to murder after the fact. Jones is considered a youthful offender but will be tried in adult court.

Naturally, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have called press conferences to denounce this, and President Obama told reporters that if he “had sons they would look just like two of the suspects.” Wait, never mind.

As for the murder, Piers Morgan calls for more gun control and blames… the NRA:

He’s either disingenuous or sub-stupid. I have a feeling it’s some combination of the two.

All of the suspects are under aged, which means that existing gun laws already prohibit them from legally possessing guns. Also, I don’t know if Musket Morgan is aware, but there is also a law on the books against murder. If these teens didn’t care about the law against cold blooded murder, what makes Morgan think they’d give a damn about additional laws against gun possession?

(h/t Ace of Spades)

Comments

43 Responses to “Piers Morgan Calls for More Gun Laws After Teens Who Were Already Prohibited from Possessing Firearms Shoot Australian Student”

1. jeffythequick on August 21st, 2013 2:11 pm

The only redeeming value that utter POS that has no problem with selective honoring of the US Constitution is that, on The Celebrity Apprentice, his charity was the Wounded Warrior Project.

That's his candle of lightness in his universe of darkness of his soul.

2. SignPainterGuy on August 21st, 2013 3:08 pm

What ? There are already laws on the books in all 57 states (or is that 60 ?) that prohibit teenagers from having guns and that say murder is a capital crime ? Those laws didn`t stop these kids ?

Well, let`s get some new laws on the books against boredom ! That should work !

3. backwoodsconservative on August 21st, 2013 6:22 pm

If brains were firearms, Piers Morgan would be a cap pistol.

4. Granny55 on August 21st, 2013 11:23 pm

How rich? Parents don't teach your kids right from wrong. Let them run wild and then when they go afowl blame it on gun control laws. What a bunch of $%^&&

5. Granny55 on August 21st, 2013 11:27 pm

Leaving tomorrow for four glorious days in northern Michigan on a glorious lake and try to make my liver hollar – STOP. Been a rough year and I need a break! Cooler packed, swim suit packed. Nothing else matters.

6. backwoodsconservative on August 21st, 2013 11:43 pm

Have fun! You deserve it! We'll see you when we get back.

7. SignPainterGuy on August 22nd, 2013 12:21 am

I hope it doesn`t drop off cold ! ;-)

Enjoy ! You and whoever is going to be there with you, have a ton o fun ! Forget about everything except we want you to be happy !

8. Truesoldier__ on August 22nd, 2013 12:36 am

And a broke clock is right twice a day.

9. Truesoldier__ on August 22nd, 2013 12:36 am

And while were at it, make laws against ignoring laws that are already on the book. That will fix everything.

10. Truesoldier__ on August 22nd, 2013 12:38 am

Im working on a 1/5th of scotch as we speak (well type I guess). Enjoy the trip Granny and here's wishing you plenty of rays.

11. Truesoldier__ on August 22nd, 2013 12:39 am

Or unarmed and still dangerous.

12. Truesoldier__ on August 22nd, 2013 12:41 am

Not sure if any of you have seen it, but the latest Stallone movie, "bullet to the head" is pretty good. There was one line that cracked me up. Stallone tells a some thug that tries to shoot Stallone with an empty gun that guns aren't what kill people the bullets coming out of the gun are what get the job done (Stallone plays an over the hill hitman btw).

13. ChapBix on August 22nd, 2013 3:10 pm

"make laws against ignoring laws that are already on the book "
    That would put the Bamster, Holder and Co. in the slammer.

14. blogc2011 on January 27th, 2014 9:53 am

We don’t know if Musket Morgan is aware, but there is also a law on the books against murder click here

15. mike on April 21st, 2014 5:28 am

Teens shouldn`t be alowed to use guns. It is needed a good law to make the things clear. A good lawyer could do it. I know how important is to have a great lawyer when you need one. I found a lawyer after I visited this site http://connifflaw.com/

16. adoradeny on May 5th, 2014 5:34 am

I couldn't agree more! The parents should keep their weapons on special cases like those from CasesByPelican.com, locked and in a safe place, out of their children's reach.

17. maria on May 18th, 2014 8:20 am

I agree with him. I know that a lot of people buy all kind of home defense products such as guns or knifes. I think that not everyone should be alowed to buy it. Incidents like this could happen.

18. Pass bee Media on July 16th, 2014 12:32 pm

Not sure when some of you've got observed this, however the most recent Stallone motion picture, "bullet to the head" is decent. There were just one range that chipped us in place. Stallone conveys to the several thug that makes an attempt for you to capture Stallone with the unfilled marker that pistols may not be what exactly get rid of men and women the actual bullets coming out of the actual marker are what exactly complete the job (Stallone has the above the hillside hitman btw).

19. passbeemedia on July 25th, 2014 2:11 am

The sole redeeming importance of which say POS containing not a problem along with selective honoring from the US Constitution is usually of which, within the Celeb Beginner, the charitable trust seemed to be the Damaged Soldier Task.

20. Active 8 Hologram on July 25th, 2014 2:11 am

The only real redeeming worth in which complete POS that has not a problem using discerning adoring from the US Make-up is actually in which, within the Celebrity Apprentice, his / her charitable trust has been the particular Injured Enthusiast Project.

21. tammytahreem on September 12th, 2014 10:09 am
  22. jogos de cozinhar on September 28th, 2014 5:17 am

cool

23. masaja01 on December 7th, 2014 9:33 am

Yes, that's true. Do you think it's a good one?

24. @SherazKhizar on December 24th, 2014 2:47 pm

I read the complete blog and it was really nice for me. I have also published one article on that topic.closetspoeler

25. relatiegeschenk on June 4th, 2015 7:24 pm

I have been in look for of some information about it almost three time. You served me a lot indeed and analyzing this your publish I have found many new and useful information about this topic.

26. Redding Real Estate on June 24th, 2015 11:46 am

This posting is incredible and what an uncommon examination that you have done. It has helped me a ton. exceedingly restoring much.

27. relatiegeschenk on July 6th, 2015 3:17 am

Very nice and useful information. Why not write a book about this particular subject. For today’s economic variation and be short of of opportunities, it actually will be a very hot topic. Thanks a lot

28. klebe bh on July 16th, 2015 10:24 pm

This is very good comment you shared.Thank you so much that for you shared those things with us.I am wishing you to carry on with your achievement.All the best..Thanks for sharing.

29. Affiliate Marketing on August 16th, 2015 3:25 pm

I am extremely littered with perusing this content. interesting post and that i am excited about your wrestle the issue. much appreciated such parcels, keep it up, do additional endeavors in future.

30. @sherazahmad121 on August 19th, 2015 12:47 pm

I read the complete blog and it was really nice for me. I have also published one article on that topic.werkplekverlichting

31. Bounce House on September 2nd, 2015 8:39 am

I about do abrogating columnist observes on informs, about your admission apprenticed me to acclamation your treatises. Blesss for calligraphy this, I'll actually attainable your breadth added activity retreat advanced in awhile.

32. composiet on October 30th, 2015 5:01 pm

knowledge from your web site.it's a reputable great report.

33. @SherazAhmad57 on December 19th, 2015 3:38 am

Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the info that you have on this site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject.
    graniet aanrechtblad

34. keramieken on January 10th, 2016 5:11 pm

I observed this post to be exceptionally instructive. Much obliged to you for expanding my insight into this subject. Probably its an extraordinary bit of composing also. Much appreciated

35. free a/b testing on January 31st, 2016 9:01 am

Great website and good content. thanks for sharing the information, please keep updating, looking forward for more recipes

36. @SherazAhmad57 on February 12th, 2016 4:41 am

This post truly made my day. You can’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks
    graniet keukenblad

37. selbstklebende bh on February 19th, 2016 4:55 am

This is my first visit to your site. Today I have got a new site. I am really happy to be here. I am stay tuned here for your next blog…

38. Interim Management on March 15th, 2016 2:08 pm

I would value to recognize you for the energy's you get made in piece this enter. I am trusting the indistinguishable prevalent procedure from you in the inevitable also. In sureness your profitable original copy capacities has enlivened me to spring my hold blog immediately.

39. Failure Analysis on March 15th, 2016 2:42 pm

They essential additionally be dexterous to build up a room accessible likewise amicable for persons among handicaps. Blesss for sharing.

40. Fremont auto repair on March 15th, 2016 3:43 pm

This subject has constantly interested me. Favor you for book an article that has celebrated content further is elegantly composed. Well I am propelled by your original copy design.

41. plastry podnoszace b on March 20th, 2016 5:23 am

What a great info, thank you for sharing. this will help me so much in my learning

42. uplighter on June 9th, 2016 7:34 am

This is great ! It really shows me where to expand my blog. I think that sometime in the future I might try to write a book to go along with my blog, but we will see.Good post with useful tips and ideas.

43. graniet tafelblad on July 23rd, 2016 4:44 am

Fine this is very remarkable indeed. I love to read a little about this particular topic. Great Article. Its really very informatics blog, I just wanted to say that I found this precious blog with the help of Google.