I couldn’t help but ask that question to nobody in particular last night. It occurred to me was after Kanye West went on an N-word and F-word rant that made the MTV bleep guy collapse from exhaustion.

Before that there was Miley Cyrus, who pleasured herself with a foam finger while the 20-year-old singer mock doggie-styled with 36-year-old Robin Thicke:

miley1

At some point later on that’s when it occurred to me that to a great degree, this same bunch is offended by conservatives. I guess it’s a compliment, really. Not that I’m stuffy or anything, but it’s just funny that the left pushes the meme that conservatives hate women and then looks the other way while young girls shriek approval as Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke set the feminist movement back 30 years.

Lady Gaga summed up the evening best when she kicked off the show. I’ll never look into my toilet again without seeing this face staring back:

gaga

Comments

18 Responses to “What Percentage of Those Shrieking Approval at VMA Filth are Offended by Sarah Palin?”

1. Granny55 on August 26th, 2013 8:12 pm

All one has to do is look at the degradation in the performances and the behavior of these celebutards and it all sums up to show who voted for Obama. Pretty Damn Sad! And all cheered and supported by the starry eyed MSM. Is it too late for our great country???

2. Granny55 on August 26th, 2013 8:31 pm

And #IMustBeAnExtremist because I think Miley Cyrus is a slut.

3. backwoodsconservative on August 26th, 2013 8:34 pm

Think?

4. Truesoldier__ on August 26th, 2013 9:48 pm

Well when they have no talent to actually offer up, they try to rely on acting "provocative" to stay in the limelight. Of course any cheap slut with a cell phone, webcam or a public space can do the same thing. These two bit hacks will quickly fade into oblivion once the next "big thing" comes along.

5. wsg on August 26th, 2013 11:14 pm

As a singer she is better than many but obviously the concepts of self respect, discipline and morality were NEVER delivered ! Billy Ray – YOU FAILED as a father !!

6. rosa on August 27th, 2013 10:53 am

The new religion of sex as be-all end-all is the opiate of the masses.

7. Obama bin Biden on August 27th, 2013 12:07 pm

Does MTV still show music videos? I didn't even know there was a VMA show and I don't think this is offensive. But the Disney chick did make herself look foolish. Madonna did it all 30 years ago and far better. It's amazing the crap these so-called artists spew out these days. Except for But Kayne West, who is a real hoot. I find colored midgets to be very amusing.

8. clicking here on January 15th, 2014 8:37 pm

Crazy stupid? Ask Kanye West and he'll tell you he's many things — a genius, the biggest rockstar in the world and a God — and, as it happens, he's not the only one who thinks so.

The 36-year-old rapper has in fact inspired a new religion called Yeezianity, in which followers believe "that the one who calls himself Yeezus is a divine being who has been sent by God to usher in a New Age of humanity," according to the official website. geez

9. research plans on January 31st, 2014 4:10 pm

If Obama’s policies aren’t committed to protecting the important, cause are there however captions approve “The Luxuriant Gain Equal Richer” in the Unfamiliar York Terms? More in the Intervals, the shoddy are poorer. Grand finances policies.

10. Remove Background on March 21st, 2014 6:23 am

I figure its a compliment, truly. Not that I'm stuffy or anything, however its simply clever that the left pushes the image that progressives despise ladies and afterward looks the other way while youngsters scream regard as Miley Cyrus and Robin Thicke set the feminist development back 30 years.

11. mike on April 21st, 2014 5:35 am

What Miley Cirus did at VMAs is not a good example for young girls. I know that little girls used to copy even the way their idols dressed. A friend of mine complained that his daughter wanted to dress as a punker and found nice punk dresses at angryyoungandpoor.com

12. fixer on May 18th, 2014 5:32 am

I like music very much but in these days it seems like sexuality is more important than music itself. I would like more to listen to gospel record labels than to see all this filth in today's music industry.

13. michael on May 22nd, 2014 11:25 am

The VMAs were crazy. Myley Cirus`s performances are very impresive. I saw her once with handbells on stage.

14. rogero on June 13th, 2014 12:00 pm

Well, I consider that their costumes were well chosen for the occasion, anyway they looked impeccable. I'm sure all these stars have their show costumes cleaned by the best cleaning services like Alpiansgarmentcare.com.

15. alehandro on June 18th, 2014 1:28 pm

Well, everybody has different taste in dressing, I believe that Miley looked great and Lady Gaga also. But I think they would have looked better wearing some
    concho belts from OldBikerGuy.com.

16. Blogger?annonymus on July 7th, 2014 5:32 pm

There were times, not very long ago, when this kind of music festivals were an occasion for people to socialize, share stories and listen to good music… More then this, the charity part was a very important one as both the artists and viewers were much more involved in such actions… These days, the social responsibility and interest has decreased significantly… I was happy to find on the internet the website http://singforhope.org/ as it showed, to me, that some people still care.. But there are so few…

17. Blogger?annonymus on August 26th, 2014 7:18 am

No matter the quality of the music they sing, these people have something in common: they all look awesome! It's unbelievable what make-up artists and regular spa treatments can do! There are some places in the country, like the GiGi Salon Spa in Portland that are very appreciated for their services and where the people put a lot of heart in what they are doing. This may be the key to their amazing results.

18. ????? ??? on October 3rd, 2015 5:59 pm

????? ??? ?? ????? ????? ?????? ????? ????? ???? ????? ?????? ?? ???? ????? ???????