Question for Nancy Pelosi and Wendy Davis, just because I’m curious: If the mother of that “viable tissue mass” in the picture below could somehow yank that thing out and kill it, would you fight for its right to do so?

I’ll bet if that baby elephant was hacked up and sucked out of there piece by piece Pelosi and Davis (insert any other name here who believes Margaret Sanger was the second coming of Christ) would cry for days and then go on TV pleading “WHO SPEAKS FOR DUMBO?” Melissa Harris-Perry would probably get so upset she’d have to use her tampon earrings to soak up all the tears.
*****

Anyway, this post was mostly an excuse to announce that I’m taking a brief weekend vacation (anybody who asks “vacation from what?” will be banned… as soon as I figure out how to ban people). I’ll have the laptop in tow in case President Rambo McPeaceprize lights up Syria or something, but for the most part the family is going to Ohio to relax and hit up Cedar Point.

Check my Twitter feed over there to the left for any vacay updates, and I’ll see you all when I get back!

Comments

12 Responses to “Question for Nancy Pelosi, Wendy Davis, et al”

1. Marshall_Will on August 30th, 2013 5:53 pm

( Depends on the GENDER I suppose? )

Happy Labor Day all!

2. Granny55 on August 30th, 2013 6:02 pm

Enjoy Doug

Well I would imagine they would cheer to abort Dumbo – because he is an elephant and last time I check the elephant was an RNC symbol. But if it was a jacka$$ in the womb then yeah they would be marching arm and arm with PETA.

3. ChapBix on August 30th, 2013 6:13 pm

Enjoy Cedar Point! Been there a few times and it is a nice place to relax.

4. Marshall_Will on August 30th, 2013 7:17 pm

Too funny!

Truth is, the Professional Left has their media/pop culture-pub. ed. blitz so finely tuned for M.A.D, they couldn't stop their killing machine now if they wanted. Like any good saboteur, they have a dead-man switch hard wired in case the mission is a failure.

We just have to weather all their sycophants Last Best Shot and I think we're thru the worst of it. With all the TalkingPoint-TweetSupport [on demand] endless fundraisers and near career-ending tightrope alienating themselves from 49.99% of their audience, the poor dears are nearing exhaustion!

For the first time in a long time, I'm not nearly as worried.

5. patti on August 31st, 2013 2:00 pm

Hey MW, good to *see* you.

Check out Hitler Finds Out …Liberalism never works… http://marezilla.com/2013/08/h-f-o-liberlism-is-f

And

Dear Barack Obama http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic/show?id=2600

Btw SignPainterGuy seems to be MIA. Anyone know if he went on vaca ?

Enjoy your trip, Doug.

Tomorrow I will be going to the Veterans Cemetery… one year since my husband's death…everyone said it would get easier….?

6. Marshall_Will on August 31st, 2013 5:50 pm

patti,

Our best to you. Thank him FOR us while you're there, will you?

"I guess I had better install a revolving door on my home so that the UN home inspection thugs will not be knocking into the IRS home inspection thugs. How should I dress for these occasions, should I have an emergency burka in my closet in case the government agents are Muslim, should I have a jacket and tie and cross dress in case they are gay..,"

7. patti on August 31st, 2013 6:46 pm

Thanks and I certainly will.

"Right, we'll want to be properly attired and to your liking while you're trampling on our Rights."

Do you freaking believe that crapola ?? NO Tea Party t-shirts…lol

Again, any info on SPG ?

8. Truesoldier__ on August 31st, 2013 10:57 pm

Speaking of Dear leader and his "I want to be a Rambo for a day posturing", it could get interesting with him saying he is going to go to Congress for approval. The funny thing is that last I saw only 7-9% of the country believes we should take any action in Syria. If he goes to Congress I could very well see Congress saying no. If he goes and goes in anyway we ought to see a resurgence of this video clip:

9. doriangrey1 on September 1st, 2013 3:51 pm

The Wicked Witch of the West has to much Botox in her brain to make a rational decision, and Wendy Davis is just an evil woman making her fortune by murdering innocent babies. Posing a moral or ethical dilemma question like this to them would only evoke equivocations and lies from them.

Charles C. W. Cooke; not just wrong, but profoundly wrong.

10. Vernon Callahan on December 3rd, 2014 4:02 pm

At the point when a student goes to the higher level of education it gets to be intense for him to rival that environment. To satisfy any sort of study challenges the superior writing can help the students extremely well.

11. marketing on October 26th, 2015 7:28 am

Adzet is the world's leading Marketing Platform – providing marketing strategy and business development strategy to small and medium businesses worldwide

12. Reviews on September 12th, 2016 6:19 am